Options

America's Gun Violence

Comments

• Options
    Ahhh, now it's all making more sense. I'm surprised I didn't clue in earlier. 

The claims of a certain poster here earlier today are just part of a string of alt right talking points made up of fabricated stories. When the purported antifa civil war didn't happen on Saturday the way they all said it would, they had to turn their minds to some other conspiracy. Making up details about the Texas shooter fit the bill. Right on cue!

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/nov/06/yournewswirecom/fake-news-no-proof-antifa-communism-compelled-texa/

Like 3D, D’ing, some are so gullible. And they own guns. Scary combination.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gun lovers- once again getting absolutely slaughtered in the gun control debate- have resorted to taunting with nothing else to go with.

Basically... 'na na na boo boo' when confronted with 'look at all other developed countries and the success they have had with gun legislation'... or any of the other quality points that are irrefutable.

Fortunately, for them, their country doesn't educate its citizens very well and kowtows to big business that preys on the 'uneducated' with fear tactics that promote their product and boost their profit margins- reducing the poor, helpless waifs to quivering bowls of jello hiding behind their doors: fearing a government takeover, home invasions, and young black men in hoodies drinking slurpees.

Even though they do (and spikes in sales following any public outcry indicate such)... they do not have to fear that the governments are taking their guns. This isn't happening so rest easy on that one!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    tbergs said:
    riley540 said:
    unsung said:
    You are wrong.  I suggested disarming all leftists.  That would include the Communists like antifa, all of the Nazis, all illegal aliens, and most of the gang members.

Communism and Nazism were responsible for most of the government caused deaths in the 1900's and gang members are likely the cause of most of the murders now.  
    Nearly everyone here has expressed that they desired a reduction of firearms, I say lead by example.  Have your lefty friends all turn in their guns, don't wait for government to tell you to.  Step up.

Or was that not what you wanted?

i don't know anyone who owns a semi-automatic gun. all i know of is people with hunting rifles. which i have zero problem with. 

nazis are not leftists. everyone knows this. 
    Hunting rifles are semi - automatic. 

You bull the trigger and one bullet comes out. Non-semi auto guns have been banned since the 80s. 
    hunting rifles, AKs, hand guns, ARs, they are all semi-automatic 
    What hunting rifles are you referring to? It's been a while, but I don't remember any hunting rifle being semi auto. Yes, Handguns, Aks, ARs are all semi auto.
    The Browning BAR is the first one that comes to my mind.  One of the most populous hunting rifles ever:
    http://www.browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bar.html
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    edited November 2017
    Gun lovers- once again getting absolutely slaughtered in the gun control debate- have resorted to taunting with nothing else to go with.

Basically... 'na na na boo boo' when confronted with 'look at all other developed countries and the success they have had with gun legislation'... or any of the other quality points that are irrefutable.

Fortunately, for them, their country doesn't educate its citizens very well and kowtows to big business that preys on the 'uneducated' with fear tactics that promote their product and boost their profit margins- reducing the poor, helpless waifs to quivering bowls of jello hiding behind their doors: fearing a government takeover, home invasions, and young black men in hoodies drinking slurpees.

Even though they do (and spikes in sales following any public outcry indicate such)... they do not have to fear that the governments are taking their guns. This isn't happening so rest easy on that one!
    I've seen some good comments from the pro-gun side. I'd like to think I made some myself. I own guns, and am for gun control and limitations on what guns can do.
    Unfortunately the quality comments largely go ignored, and it is the extreme views that are focused on and constantly brought back by engaging in conversation with comments that a lot, probably even majority, of gun owners would not agree with.
    That type of behavior you described is partly the fault of the anti-gun side by purposefully inciting and engaging in conversation with the extreme views. I would make a comment about gun control that I think would be accepted by most gun owners and also be effective and I might get 1 response, maybe. While a statement of something like AR-15s aren't any more dangerous than your typical target practice .22 will get an entire page on this thread dedicated to it with all the responses which inevitably results in the back and forth that you described. . 
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889

I wouldn't say gun lovers are getting slaughtered in any sort of debate; I'd say we are just having the same conversation for the 50th time.  You guys make your points and no matter what you don't change your mind and vice versa.  

I also disagree that we do not educate our citizens well; just because they have a different opinion than you doesn't mean our education system is bad.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    mcgruff10 said:

I wouldn't say gun lovers are getting slaughtered in any sort of debate; I'd say we are just having the same conversation for the 50th time.  You guys make your points and no matter what you don't change your mind and vice versa.  

I also disagree that we do not educate our citizens well; just because they have a different opinion than you doesn't mean our education system is bad.  
    america is typically around the middle internationally in education levels. Canada ranks near the top. sorry, but those are the facts. no one is saying americans are stupid. but your education system lags behind. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229 said:

I've seen some good comments from the pro-gun side. I'd like to think I made some myself. I own guns, and am for gun control and limitations on what guns can do.
    Unfortunately the quality comments largely go ignored, and it is the extreme views that are focused on and constantly brought back by engaging in conversation with comments that a lot, probably even majority, of gun owners would not agree with.
    That type of behavior you described is partly the fault of the anti-gun side by purposefully inciting and engaging in conversation with the extreme views. I would make a comment about gun control that I think would be accepted by most gun owners and also be effective and I might get 1 response, maybe. While a statement of something like AR-15s aren't any more dangerous than your typical target practice .22 will get an entire page on this thread dedicated to it with all the responses which inevitably results in the back and forth that you described. . 
    it's just an endless barrage of self-affirming articles and talking points. I asked if anyone had any meaningful suggestions, and so did someone else, and nothing. from either side. I even posted an article that showed that it is not actually a mental health problem. nothing. zero. people just want to keep writing it off as "crazies" and "gun nuts". when it's neither. it's multi-faceted, and no one wants to address it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

america is typically around the middle internationally in education levels. Canada ranks near the top. sorry, but those are the facts. no one is saying americans are stupid. but your education system lags behind. 
    You have to examine and compare the curriculum. Many countries go in depth on fewer topics where we try to cram everything in on more topics and just scratch the surface. 

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

You have to examine and compare the curriculum. Many countries go in depth on fewer topics where we try to cram everything in on more topics and just scratch the surface. 

Not to mention all the "Teaching To The test"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Education system should be (and probably already is) a whole new thread.
    Scores are everything right now. And the crappy part is, low income schools and teachers get the shaft even when it isn't their fault. 
    I've worked at a school in LA where a lot of the kids were not born in this country, but were expected to perform at the same level as their peers even though they speak little or no English. The school is penalized and even shut down when students don't perform at the state level, even though 70% of the school English was the second language.
    It gets so bad a school I worked at stopped teacher geometry because that is consistently the lowest tested math class. So the solution as just don't teach it.
    The solution to bring up science scores was to make students take biology 2 years in a row. Except the second year was just called Marine Biology so it counted as a second science class on transcripts, even though it had the same standards and test.
    I know it is different everywhere, but my experience has been with minorities in LA. They move into this country and they are just thrown into a grade based on their age, even though they made be 5 years behind and not even know the language. I'm not blaming minorities for coming here, I'm just saying they just get thrown into the mix and the school/teachers are blamed when a 14 year old who doesn't know English gets placed in 9th grade even though he's at a 4th grade education from Central America. Then the teacher is blamed when they don't pass or they have low state scores. So the entire school is taught at the level of the lowest performers to try to get as many to pass.

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Correct. My wife now has zero creativity in the classroom because of testing to the test. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mcgruff10 said:

Meanwhile, while people debate it for the 50th time, more innocent people have been slaughtered by guns in this country... thousand upon thousand every year

It's disgusting
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Correct. My wife now has zero creativity in the classroom because of testing to the test. 
    The weight of standardized testing has killed the education system.  I can understand some of the reasons that it was implemented, but there has got to be a better way.  There is no incentive for teachers to go “above and beyond”.  It is all about $$$$ now.  It’s not hard to see why so many people (that can afford it) are going the direction of private school and home schooling.  Classic example of “fix it until it breaks”.
  • Options
    The New York bike lane mass murder results in cement barriers installed to prevent another incident like this. This was just one time.

Tylenol bottles got tampered with and there is an immediate response to safeguard the public with tamper proof product.

9-11 occurred and there is an immediate escalation in airport security... not to mention the Patriot Act.

I could go on.

My point is (if it isn't obvious)... guns are immune to any measure aimed at making the public safer. To boot... these are items specifically designed to kill things. The gun industry and its lobbyists and lapdogs have a stranglehold on the American public- where only a small portion is resistant to change efforts. 
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    The New York bike lane mass murder results in cement barriers installed to prevent another incident like this. This was just one time.

Tylenol bottles got tampered with and there is an immediate response to safeguard the public with tamper proof product.

9-11 occurred and there is an immediate escalation in airport security... not to mention the Patriot Act.

I could go on.

My point is (if it isn't obvious)... guns are immune to any measure aimed at making the public safer. To boot... these are items specifically designed to kill things. The gun industry and its lobbyists and lapdogs have a stranglehold on the American public- where only a small portion is resistant to change efforts. 
    Here, here, TB! I'll raise a glass of bourbon to that when I get home because shit isn't changing.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Scruffy... I'm certainly not going to change my mind. Your country has a problem. The problem isn't 'mental health' as it relates to mass murder every week or so. All countries have 'mental health' problems. Not all countries feature mass murders on a seemingly daily basis.

The distinguishing trait your country possesses over other countries is its eagerness to allow widespread access to exceptional guns many of which are outstanding in their capacity to kill. 

To your second point... we can agree to disagree then.

Exhibit A: http://nypost.com/2013/10/08/us-adults-are-dumber-than-the-average-human/

Exhibit B: https://globalnews.ca/news/3535819/chocolate-milk-brown-cows-survey/

Exhibit C: Donald Trump. Is America great again yet?
  • Options
    tbergs said:

I could go on.

Here, here, TB! I'll raise a glass of bourbon to that when I get home because shit isn't changing.
    Cheers, Bud!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Scruffy... I'm certainly not going to change my mind. Your country has a problem. The problem isn't 'mental health' as it relates to mass murder every week or so. All countries have 'mental health' problems. Not all countries feature mass murders on a seemingly daily basis.

The distinguishing trait your country possesses over other countries is its eagerness to allow widespread access to exceptional guns many of which are outstanding in their capacity to kill. 

Exhibit A: http://nypost.com/2013/10/08/us-adults-are-dumber-than-the-average-human/

I read exhibit b and 7% is really not a huge number. Exhibit c: I didn't vote for him nor did the majority of Americans. 

Ok now I m gonna get all five kids flu shots. F me
  • Options
    edited November 2017

I could go on.

I guess you haven’t tried to walk into an elementary school lately?  Around here, anyways, schools ramped up their security after the school shootings. Most schools now make sure doors are locked with access only given through the front offices and two locked doors before being able to actually access anywhere that the students are.  There have been a lot of safety measures implemented due to past gun violence in movie theatres, churches, schools.  Many (not all of course) churches actually have “teams” of people that they have asked to conceal carry or have hired armed security.  The problem is that the sociopathic lunatics hit the softest targets that they can find.  I guarantee Las Vegas hotels are going to be implementing more security measures.  To say that nothing is being done is an overstatement.  You just don’t see them because the things you want done are not happening because they are untenable.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    edited November 2017
    http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/pentagon-nominee-accidentally-tells-the-truth-about-gun-policy?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma#break

Dr. Dean Winslow, Donald Trump’s choice to serve as the Pentagon’s top health official, was on Capitol Hill yesterday for his confirmation hearing, and as Politico reported, it turned out to be a little more interesting than expected.

The most provocative exchange came when the discussion turned to Devin Patrick Kelley, who’s believed to be responsible for Sunday’s mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) asked if Winslow believes service members who are convicted of domestic violence charges should be dishonorably discharged.

“I’d also like to – and I may get in trouble with other members of the committee – just say, you know, how insane it is that in the United States of America a civilian can go out and buy … a semi-automatic assault rifle like an AR-15, which apparently was the weapon that was used,” Dean Winslow, a physician and retired Air Force colonel nominated to be the assistant secretary of Defense for health affairs, said during his Senate Armed Services confirmation hearing.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

I guess you haven’t tried to walk into an elementary school lately?  Around here, anyways, schools ramped up their security after the school shootings. Most schools now make sure doors are locked with access only given through the front offices and two locked doors before being able to actually access anywhere that the students are.  There have been a lot of safety measures implemented due to past gun violence in movie theatres, churches, schools.  Many (not all of course) churches actually have “teams” of people that they have asked to conceal carry or have hired armed security.  The problem is that the sociopathic lunatics hit the softest targets that they can find.  I guarantee Las Vegas hotels are going to be implementing more security measures.  To say that nothing is being done is an overstatement.  You just don’t see them because the things you want done are not happening because they are untenable.
    but those solutions aren't tackling the problem. it's like forcing a rape victim to wear a chastity belt or to stay home entirely instead of dealing with the rapist and the culture of sexual assault. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

Untenable? No.

I'd say the things I'd like to see done make too much sense and for a country that hasn't exhibited a ton of sensibility lately... that's asking too much.

I love the 'safeguards' you speak of though. What's next? Body armour for kids going to school? Just as long as you get to shoot shit at the landfill, eh? Lol
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

I guess you haven’t tried to walk into an elementary school lately?  Around here, anyways, schools ramped up their security after the school shootings. Most schools now make sure doors are locked with access only given through the front offices and two locked doors before being able to actually access anywhere that the students are.  There have been a lot of safety measures implemented due to past gun violence in movie theatres, churches, schools.  The problem is that these individuals hit the softest targets that they can find.  I guarantee Las Vegas hotels are going to be implementing more security measures.  To say that nothing is being done is an overstatement.  You just don’t see them because the things you want done are not happening because they are untenable.
    Vegas hotels made immediate changes.  Apparently the shooter had refused linen service for a few days so that he could stockpile his arsenal and prepare for the slaughter.

Now the hotels are requiring that staff visit rooms daily to avoid similar situations.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I read exhibit b and 7% is really not a huge number. Exhibit c: I didn't vote for him nor did the majority of Americans. 

Ok now I m gonna get all five kids flu shots. F me
    Scruffy...

Nearly 10% of the population has the intelligence of a brain damaged baboon. Yah... not a huge number... but thank gawd for that! Saying, "Hey. The majority of our country doesn't think chocolate milk comes from brown cows!" is hardly something to boast about.

That 10%... and the percentile of people hovering just above that group (even well above that group for that matter)... take part in your democratic processes. They help shape the direction your country moves. Show them a red hat with a fancy slogan and they are all in!
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

I guess you haven’t tried to walk into an elementary school lately?  Around here, anyways, schools ramped up their security after the school shootings. Most schools now make sure doors are locked with access only given through the front offices and two locked doors before being able to actually access anywhere that the students are.  There have been a lot of safety measures implemented due to past gun violence in movie theatres, churches, schools.  The problem is that these individuals hit the softest targets that they can find.  I guarantee Las Vegas hotels are going to be implementing more security measures.  To say that nothing is being done is an overstatement.  You just don’t see them because the things you want done are not happening because they are untenable.
    Vegas hotels made immediate changes.  Apparently the shooter had refused linen service for a few days so that he could stockpile his arsenal and prepare for the slaughter.

Now the hotels are requiring that staff visit rooms daily to avoid similar situations.
    Another thing prone to human error or laziness. And honestly, if the hotel patron offers to slip the maid staff a $20 to leave them alone that day, what do you think they're going to do? Either way, unless someone has all their guns (insert other destructive murderous devices) laid out on the bed, how would the staff even see it. Put it in the closet or shove somewhere else. Yes, it would be hard to hide dozens of guns, but not a handful and that's more than enough. Unless they are going to turn a hotel lobby in to an airport check point, it doesn't change anything.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

but those solutions aren't tackling the problem. it's like forcing a rape victim to wear a chastity belt or to stay home entirely instead of dealing with the rapist and the culture of sexual assault. 
    They may not be tackling the whole problem, but I guarantee you that some of these safeguards have prevented news stories.  Many schools have routine police dogs randomly sniffing parking lots and lockers.  You will hear a news story every now and then about how someone “tried” to bring a gun to school, but was caught.  Not everything is preventable, but there has been several plans prevented by increased awareness and security.  
    Your analogy is interesting, but is no real comparison. How are rapes prevented?  Are penises banned?  Are people educated about how to avoid being assaulted?  I’m all about finding ways of reducing the “culture of violence”, what are some politically tenable ways of doing so?  Banning guns is (at least currently) political untenable.  If you want to wait around for politicians to “fix things”, then you are going to be waiting a very very long time...
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

They may not be tackling the whole problem, but I guarantee you that some of these safeguards have prevented news stories.  Many schools have routine police dogs randomly sniffing parking lots and lockers.  You will hear a news story every now and then about how someone “tried” to bring a gun to school, but was caught.  Not everything is preventable, but there has been several plans prevented by increased awareness and security.  
    Your analogy is interesting, but is no real comparison. How are rapes prevented?  Are penises banned?  Are people educated about how to avoid being assaulted?  I’m all about finding ways of reducing the “culture of violence”, what are some politically tenable ways of doing so?  Banning guns is (at least currently) political untenable.  If you want to wait around for politicians to “fix things”, then you are going to be waiting a very very long time...
    Especially when universal support for the change effort isn't there.

You're part of the problem whether you care to admit it or not.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

If only there was a national penis background check in order to make us a safer country....Going off that analogy, you are right, you can't ban penises, but there are a lot of restrictions and laws about their use that are well enforced :smiley: 
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

my analogy was focusing on the wrong way to respond to the problem. on the topic of rape/sexual assault, education on both sides is the answer; protection and respect. 

banning certain types can be part of the answer, but also education. the constitution says nothing about "the right to bear ANY arms you can get your hands on/can be invented". it would be perfectly legal and constitutional to ban everything but handguns and rifles. you can still protect your home and shoot your antique cans.

politically untenable? maybe. But the polls show otherwise. The overwhelming majority of americans support tighter restrictions, but the lawmakers aren't listening to their voters, they are listening to who lines their pockets. and then you'll say "then vote for someone who has that as their platform". that's the problem. there needs to be a collective that stand up and say "ENOUGH!". so far there aren't enough people who are courageous enough to start that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I could go on.

Especially when universal support for the change effort isn't there.

You're part of the problem whether you care to admit it or not.
    Stating that "banning guns" is the solution is where the conversation gets derailed. Nothing can be done.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.