Tomorrows the 10th

1336337338339340342»

Comments

• MS149515MS149515 Posts: 206
    New Contest sounds cool - Win a Signed Trick or Treat Mystery Poster
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,840
    If the 10c version of the Klausen book is same, I'm ordering on Amazon...don't need to pay $23 in shipping on a $34 book when amazon will ship for free.

"I really can't stand the ultra-rich and fuck Jeff Bezos, but it's hard to say no to him."
    --Society in general.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763

Enter for your chance to win a signed Trick or Treat Mystery Poster!

Win a signed Trick or Treat Mystery Poster! https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest

• runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 538
    edited October 10
    ^^haha, good point.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,295
    No Halloween t-shirts this year?
    Ok, let's decode this:

Have a spooktacular Halloween! Remember to keep the haunts to this month.
    Don’t react, respond on November 5, 2024.

- Ten Club
  • RyanRyan Posts: 1,104
    MS149515 said:
    Ok, let's decode this:

- Ten Club
    US election is Nov 5 - go vote is what it’s saying.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 538
    edited October 10
    ^^Just more stuff related to voting
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,295
    MS149515 said:
    Ok, let's decode this:

- Ten Club
    US election date..... Being a Brit I was initially wodnering why they were talking about Guy Fawkes night
    Thank you, my brain is on total auto-pilot today and I wasn't getting this. 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,840
    edited October 10
    What will the contest be? Autographed Ohana posters, perhaps?

It stinks there's just one winner...some of this stuff could have multiple winners. (Oh wait, they did this...in 2016.)

Oh crap!
    Five winners this month for the autographed mystery posters!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,202

It stinks there's just one winner...some of this stuff could have multiple winners. (Oh wait, they did this...in 2016.)

Oh crap!
    If the Andrew Sloan black, white, and grey London 1 2018 autographed poster ever becomes available, I’m your huckleberry.  That was my 100th PJ concert and I would happily make a proper donation to  Vitalogy Foundation if that would help.  
  • allstar340allstar340 Posts: 812
    Anyone have any luck getting the Bridge School spinning link to work? Redirects to a 404 on Neil Young’s site for me. Would love to see Bridge School sets get released in any format
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,592
    drfox said:
    This!  I love the halloween shirts. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,026
    Anyone have any luck getting the Bridge School spinning link to work? Redirects to a 404 on Neil Young’s site for me. Would love to see Bridge School sets get released in any format
    Does the same thing for me. 
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    Reached out to the Ten Club but doubtful they will respond. Feels like yet another slap in the face for the annually paying members being misled continuously and having things dangled in front of our faces that are sought after and aren’t available 
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,021
    YAY! 10C is finally giving away signed posters? NOW, we are talking!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,499
    edited October 10
    "Don’t react, respond on November 5, 2024"

Why would the newsletter end like this?  What's on November 5th?
    (USA election)

For me it's going to be a lost day cuz I'm going to board a plan on Nov. 4th and 14 hours later arrive Nov 6...

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    maverick said:

Oh crap!
    If the Andrew Sloan black, white, and grey London 1 2018 autographed poster ever becomes available, I’m your huckleberry.  That was my 100th PJ concert and I would happily make a proper donation to  Vitalogy Foundation if that would help.  
    I have the a.p I might possibly sell
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,020
    Reached out to the Ten Club but doubtful they will respond. Feels like yet another slap in the face for the annually paying members being misled continuously and having things dangled in front of our faces that are sought after and aren’t available 

The Ten Club did reply to you. Please search your mailbox for info@tenclub.net.
    Here is a copy of what was emailed to you in case you missed it:

We are not able to replicate this issue - This could be a browser issue. Please try using a different browser.
    The link should take you here:
    https://neilyoungarchives.com/movie-night/movietone

Try searching on Neil's site for Bridge School here: https://neilyoungarchives.com/search and click MovieTone for the Videos.
    You can find more info about Bridge School here: https://www.bridgeschool.org/concert/concert-videos/

• Anyone have any luck getting the Bridge School spinning link to work? Redirects to a 404 on Neil Young’s site for me. Would love to see Bridge School sets get released in any format
    Got this on my phone, but on my desktop worked fine.
    Sea said:

The Ten Club did reply to you. Please search your mailbox for info@tenclub.net.
    Here is a copy of what was emailed to you in case you missed it:

We are not able to replicate this issue - This could be a browser issue. Please try using a different browser.
    The link should take you here:
    https://neilyoungarchives.com/movie-night/movietone

Try searching on Neil's site for Bridge School here: https://neilyoungarchives.com/search and click MovieTone for the Videos.
    You can find more info about Bridge School here: https://www.bridgeschool.org/concert/concert-videos/

Thank you for the prompt response. Unfortunately, I access most things I am excited to watch or listen to through my phone now, because it is 2024. It seems the NYA site does not like mobile browsing.

After taking a look on a desktop, I'm still not seeing anything specifically made available for Ten Club members to access. I was able to navigate to the Bridge School section of Neil's website - I can see that the videos of the 1986-1994 shows are all available for $9.99 each to be rented. Is that all there is to see (92 & 94 being years PJ performed)? Upon seeing this spinning "trick or treat" link I was optimistic and hoping to be able to listen to or watch some of the later years I attended (2010 & 2014), not to be redirected to a place where I have to pay additional money to temporarily access these older videos. I will likely watch these at some point so thank you for highlighting Neil's site and these videos, I appreciate and admire the work the Bridge School does.
    edited October 11
    Vedd Hedd said:
    drfox said:
    This!  I love the halloween shirts. 

Same. Sad they aren't doing it this year.

Hmm .. maybe they are gonna change it up? An ugly Christmas sweater this year?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • PapPap Posts: 28,841
    Hey my thread made it to the Newsletter! :triumph: Thank you Ten Club! :hug:

Poll: What is your favorite PJ-themed Halloween Shirt?   

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,199
    What is different about this Brad Klausen-book? Looks to be the same name as his former that I have?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
    What is different about this Brad Klausen-book? Looks to be the same name as his former that I have?
    Expanded, hardcover, new cover
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,199
    pjl44 said:
    Expanded, hardcover, new cover
    Ah ofc. He has made more posters since then.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Pap said:
    Hey my thread made it to the Newsletter! :triumph: Thank you Ten Club! :hug:

Poll: What is your favorite PJ-themed Halloween Shirt?   

Sweet! Wish they released a 2024 Halloween shirt. It was a fun run.