JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,515
    edited September 2021
    Zombie Funkos too. 10C only.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,510
    edited September 2021
    Zombie Funkos too.

They look great, but that price tag... Yikes.

Just for fun I checked shipping... definitely not paying $92 for those. 

I'll leave it for someone who wants it more. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,961
    Love the note at the bottom of the Zombie dolls. Only 4,200 units available.  Atleast we know how many. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options

Note, due to supply issues, there are 4,200 units available for purchase by Ten Club Members only. The first 1,600 orders placed will ship in November and December, and the remaining orders will ship out in January & February when more product arrives. 

• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    Was hoping for an EV album presale and release info. Hopefully soon.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,859
    JojoRice said:
    Love the note at the bottom of the Zombie dolls. Only 4,200 units available.  Atleast we know how many. 
    That is nice to know. We've been figuring this out ourselves using order numbers for years lol
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    MS149515MS149515 Chicago Posts: 178
    Just got my order for the Zombies in. They're fun; it'll be my fave Halloween decoration and my g/f will be a zombie when she sees these and the eyes eventually roll out of here head hahaha. 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233
    “10 club exclusive” sounds familiar for some reason lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    I bought the first set and my wife rolled her eyes. If I buy a second, more expensive set because they are now zombies, she might not just roll her eyes. I am passing.
  • Options
    PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 404
    The Halloween shirt will ship on or before 10/31. Makes sense.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    PJ1973 said:
    The Halloween shirt will ship on or before 10/31. Makes sense.
    LMAO. I thought the same thing. jesus christ, they'll never get this right. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    $125 canadian for the zombo pops. easy pass. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    A least we have a little progress:

LIMIT 1 PER MEMBER. MULTIPLE ORDER ATTEMPTS WILL RESULT IN ALL ORDERS BEING CANCELLED.

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    So bad and lazy. Funkos have to be one of the dumbest merch items ever. And yet another stickman shirt. Lame. Does the band have any input on this shit anymore?  Do they even know or care?  And it’s not just this, it’s the shipping rates, fan club single problems, limited merch that sells out before we even get an email, etc. Too many little things adding up to kinda turn me off to some things around here. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,058
    So bad and lazy. Funkos have to be one of the dumbest merch items ever. And yet another stickman shirt. Lame. Does the band have any input on this shit anymore?  Do they even know or care?  And it’s not just this, it’s the shipping rates, fan club single problems, limited merch that sells out before we even get an email, etc. Too many little things adding up to kinda turn me off to some things around here. 
    There is 3 festivals worth of merch coming up soon, so they have that going for them.
  • Options
    Sure, they make some dolls 1 per member but not the clear No Code vinyl.  
  • Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,548
    when are the nomadix towels and black hydro flasks going on sale?

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    Right?!?  Makes no fucking sense. 
  • Options
    wow. i didn't realize that. holy crap. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Falla Sheep would like to have a word with you.
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 752
    Annndddd....there on Ebay.......delete the order 10club, track that seller
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    HAHA, I have one falla and bought the OG funkos. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,859
    Hobbes said:
    Wow, completely disagree. Falla sheep are awesome. 
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,446
    Falla Sheep are the undisputed champ of bad merch. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,424
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    It's not like they can go back in time and change that decision. The real test will be what happens with the next limited vinyl.
  • Options
    bazzer said:
    It's not like they can go back in time and change that decision. The real test will be what happens with the next limited vinyl.
    Ha, it's not like 10c is new to this limited merch game.  They pull stuff like that all the time.
  • Options
    SPJSPJ BRIGANTINE BEACH Posts: 255
    I usually buy the Halloween shirts, this one has zero originality to it. Pass