Options

how do you get backstage passes in memphis?

BetsyhermBetsyherm Myrtle Beach, SC Posts: 23
wondering if anyone knows how to get backstage passes at the Memphis concert?

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    You don't. Just enjoy the show.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,531
    Well then how can I guarantee to get a tamborine?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Sorry, this ain't Mötley Crüe, and I dnt believe pearl jam are into the whole groupie thing anyways. Like frog said, enjoy the show.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,975
    I asked this question awhile back and was answered with the same "Motley Crue" reference. LOL

The band doesn't do that sort of things. From what I understand it's friends and family backstage.

Enjoy the show
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775

Well then how can I guarantee to get a tamborine?

Tamborines are given to the kids... not for the "kids".

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    They dont roll like that. Once in a great while you will see a special thing offered for charity or a fundraiser like that dinner with Jeff Ament and that animal killer guy in Montana.

I know people who have paid extra, and waited in a line for an hour + to get a quick dime a dozen photo with Kiss before a show. Just seems incredibly fake.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I was wondering how I go about having dinner with Jeff. Preferably halibut burritos. Any help is appreciated.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I think they were eating Polar Bear testicles
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    May I suggest,Knee pads,40 wt oil and some ball bearings.....
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    rr165892 said:

Preferrably Prestone. No....wait...make that Quaker State
  • Options
    sweetlew33sweetlew33 Sun's Trapdoor Posts: 78
    If you want a pass, don't relax or you'll be getting cut up in the back...
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    badbrains said:

Sorry, this ain't Mötley Crüe, and I dnt believe pearl jam are into the whole groupie thing anyways. Like frog said, enjoy the show.

why are you assuming this person is a groupie?

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited June 2014
    You have to create a video of yourself covering a Pearl Jam song polka style and post it here. :D

P.S. Did I meet you backstage at a Mother Love Bone show?
    Post edited by buck502000 on
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    ponytd said:

rr165892 said:

And remember to charge them to the Underhill's.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Find the band entrance outside the arena. When the band arrives, whistle and show your boobs. You're in.

Oops, thought I was at motleycrue.com
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728

Find the band entrance outside the arena. When the band arrives, whistle and show your boobs. You're in.

Sounds like you've done this before...
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    PJ51390 said:

Sounds like you've done this before...
    Picked up a few PJ fans in Chicago using this age old method
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

I was wondering how I go about having dinner with Jeff. Preferably halibut burritos. Any help is appreciated.

Petition for 2015 burrito boyz dinner with Jeff
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    Yikes...so did anyone notice it was OPs 4th post? Some helpful stuff in here, but I hope she decides to keep posting, wouldn't call some of these comments welcoming.

OP, I clicked your post out of curiosity to see if there was anything I was missing. Don't know if you are new to the boards or just don't post very much (like me). As with anywhere else, there are some who'd rather be heard and be a smart ass than to just be quiet if they can't be helpful.

Hope the show rocks, I'll be there too!

It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    theflagemtheflagem Posts: 17
    I would try craigslist they are sure to legit
  • Options

ponytd said:

rr165892 said:

Do you have any caviar?Si senior,Baluga,but its $80 dollars a portion.I better just take two portions.Hows the lobster Thermidor?Irecomend it.

Arnold Babar.Isnt there a children's book about an elephant named Babar ?I don't know,I don't have any -No children? No ,elephant books

Moooonriver.whew,thank you doc!You ever serve time?AHH,using the the whole fist doc?

I can do this all day!!
  • Options
    BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    Check out charitybuzz. Last time around the band had a few different packages up for auction. I don't know if there are plans to do that this time but it is worth a shot. If they do be prepared to spend big.
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761

Petition for 2015 burrito boyz dinner with Jeff
    Now that's a petition I'll sign.

Nice to see someone getting local references.
  • Options
    One more.

He's 6.5" with Afro 6,9"This gritty kid from the streets of Harlem really creates excitement!!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    boobs....sometimes that works
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    rr165892 said:

ponytd said:

rr165892 said:

Do you have any caviar?Si senior,Baluga,but its $80 dollars a portion.I better just take two portions.Hows the lobster Thermidor?Irecomend it.

Arnold Babar.Isnt there a children's book about an elephant named Babar ?I don't know,I don't have any -No children? No ,elephant books

Moooonriver.whew,thank you doc!You ever serve time?AHH,using the the whole fist doc?

I can do this all day!!

secretary: sorry who are you
    Fletch: I"m Freda's boss
    secretary: Who's Freda?
    Fletch: My secretary

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    rr165892 said:

One more.

He's 6.5" with Afro 6,9"This gritty kid from the streets of Harlem really creates excitement!!

4 million a year
    Hes worth every penny
  • Options
    Yeah, do you have the Beatles' White Album? Never mind, just get me a glass of hot fat. And bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia while you're out there.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    Ill take a steak sandwich...and uhh a steak sandwich.

• Options
    Oh, you've remodeled the garage. Must have cost you hundreds.