Options

Mudhoney- Shepherd Bush

2»

Comments

• Options
    zoedivazoediva Posts: 48
    whats the ATP fest (excuse my ignorance!)
  • Options
    AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    zoediva wrote:
    whats the ATP fest (excuse my ignorance!)

All tomorrows party..... costs a fortune...
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    The ATP festival is a festival organised by an organisation called All Tomorrow's Party (as Ament said).

It's special because they choose the headliners, then the headliners choose everyone else on the bill. As such the festival has a 'mixtape' feel to it with bands making sure each band flows onto the next and work well together. It's a great idea, but it's in the middle of nowhere and at the most awkward times for uni (May and early December usually). It's a shame they don't have one in the summer holidays.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    zoedivazoediva Posts: 48
    aaah i know it- im actually heading to that part of the country this weekend to see my parents but unfortunately dont have time to go to the gigs in camber sands aswell....gutted...looks amazing!
  • Options
    TheSeeker74TheSeeker74 Posts: 20
    So, has anyone found a pre-party place?? AND, have you guys gotten your tickets from seeticket? Feck, my london ticket haven't arrived yet, and I will be leaving EARLY Tuesday morning. Don't think I'll get it. Got my Nottingham a few weeks ago tho............
    for pre and post party there's O'Niells and Walkabout
    just few steps from the Empire!!!

by the way,if you haven't booked any accomodation
    you can crash in my living room.....
  • Options
    for pre and post party there's O'Niells and Walkabout
    just few steps from the Empire!!!

by the way,if you haven't booked any accomodation
    you can crash in my living room.....

PM sent :):)
  • Options
    so, any time and plate to do a meeting? i hope there will be t shirts, i´d love to have a mudhoney shirt.....if it´s not ucking horrible, of course
  • Options
    mark armmark arm Posts: 962
    I got my Mudhoney tshirt on the show and I'm loving it ! :D
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/28/05 - Porto Alegre, BR
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    mates, anyone going to the show in Nottingham tonite ?
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    ok, so no definite place to meet? well i´ll be around, if you´ll see someone with a horribly broken soundgarden t-shirts, that´s me ;)

see ya (or not) in the gig

bye
  • Options
    hey ! any pics ? setlist ? gig report ?
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    MUDHONEY UPDATE:

NOTTINGHAM, small intimate venue, approximately 2-300 attendants. VERY energetic, very special. About 6-7 new songs, which were WAY cool without the horn section! Mudhoney as they are supposed to sound :D Then offcourse they played treir classics like Touch Me, Here Comes Sickness, Beneath the Walley, Since We've become Translucent and Hate the Police as a HARD FECKIN ROCKER of a closer! EXTREMELY INTENSE!

Met Dan Peters at this show. Nice guy! :D

I'll post a setlist later if anyone is interested.

LONDON SHEPERDS BUSH, Bigger venue than last night, approximately 8-1000 attendants. This night Mudhoney played a much older set, an older song they pulled out this evening was I Had To Laugh which they had to give two tries to finish... Also breakin out all the classics and a few new songs aswell. Band looked very much alive this night, Mark and Steve danceing during Dans drum solo, crackin alot of jokes and looked very pleased with being on stage. Hate the Police was the closer like last night.

Was backstage talkin to Mark before this show. What a great guy he is! Thoughtful and helpsome! Dan also walked in and said HI! After the show I meet Guy outside. Had meet him a few years prior, so I asked if he remembered, and he did :D DAMN, these guys are cool! Also talked briefly with Steve.

I'll post a setlist later if anyone is interested.

AMENt TO THAT

Amsterdam tonight, Groningen tomorrow and Copenhagen on Monday!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Nice ones AMENt TO THAT! Looks like you had a great time and you met and chatted with everyone as well! Lucky you!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Nice ones AMENt TO THAT! Looks like you had a great time and you met and chatted with everyone as well! Lucky you!

Have had a wonderful time so far. Sure I won't be dissapointed this evening either. Meeting with scotinamsterdam and his friend, + a few other friends in amsterdam. OH, AND MIRELLA!! MY SAVIOUR!!! :D SHES THE BEST! SHES HELPING WITH THE TOUR BUS! Go see the BUGS site. great work!
  • Options
    Have had a wonderful time so far. Sure I won't be dissapointed this evening either. Meeting with scotinamsterdam and his friend, + a few other friends in amsterdam. OH, AND MIRELLA!! MY SAVIOUR!!! :D SHES THE BEST! SHES HELPING WITH THE TOUR BUS! Go see the BUGS site. great work!

I saw the BUGS. Great effort from everyone. I'm sure your bus will fill up! Enjoy yourself in Amsterdam.. Say hi to Neil for us!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I saw the BUGS. Great effort from everyone. I'm sure your bus will fill up! Enjoy yourself in Amsterdam.. Say hi to Neil for us!

will do my friend :) Hope everything is good with u and yours!
  • Options
    hey ! that was so cool buddy !!
    I'm pretty sure the upcoming shows will rock as much as the UK ones.
    and, I would like to see the setlist !
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    mark arm wrote:
    hey ! that was so cool buddy !!
    I'm pretty sure the upcoming shows will rock as much as the UK ones.
    and, I would like to see the setlist !

I'll post setlist as soon as I have sifted through my recordings.........
  • Options
    I'll leave last nights rewieving to u Mirella! U are so cool! Say hi to Dennis from me. See u later this year! THank u VERY much for all your help :)

Stian
  • Options
    today Holland again !
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    i didn´t met any of you :(

but i met a bunch of crazy spanish :P i donñt know if you saw them, but they were getting crazy since the beggining with coments on fire (surprisely god, even with the shitty sound that makes unable to hear the voice!)

yeah i want the set pleeease

and did it was me or did they stop at the half of "i have to laugh" to ask the people to take it easyer? and i think that they changed the set a little bit with more calmer songs....it was like that?
  • Options
    ScotInAmsterdamScotInAmsterdam Posts: 1,004
    There's some photos of mudhoney in Amsterdam here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/151080371/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/151080368/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/151080364/

Cos I had a wonderful place on the balcony where you could see everything.

I'll try to right a review of the gig on my blog, but at the moment. I'm busy busy busy.

AMENt TO THAT has a video somewhere which I;d love to see, and if anyone else has photos, please post links.
  • Options
    Thanks for those pics! Can't wait for your blog.... Sounds like you had a great time! :)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks for those pics! Can't wait for your blog.... Sounds like you had a great time! :)

I'm still unpakcing... I;ve had a great week... days are running int0o each other a wee bit just now... but it's all good. Thats me just getting photos from last weekend up!

check flickr for a few more... I'm running out of space a wee bit http://flickr.com/photos/furbyx4
  • Options
    I spent some time on a train at the weekend, so finally wrote about the mudhoney gig in my blog:

http://furbyx4.blogspot.com/2006/05/mudhoney-melkweg-amsterdam.html