Options

Mudhoney- Shepherd Bush

zoedivazoediva Posts: 48
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey all!
Any other Pj fans out there heading to Shepherd Bush on 11th May for the Mudhoney gig? Let us know and we can sort out pre/post gig drinks etc! (dont know what the "etc" is!!!)
Cheers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nikosnikos Posts: 9
    exams period :-(
    I'll rise and fall, let me take credit for both...
  • Options
    Hey yeah! I'm going! I would love to meet you guys! I'm not sure about drinks though. I'm leaving for Gatwick 04.30 the morning after and haven't even booked a hotel room for the evening. If someone could house me for a few hours then I'm definately in for drinks and all! But anyways, I would be happy to meet with ya'll!

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    Hopefully il be going :)
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Options
    Gossard, ticket for a couch for a few hours ;)
  • Options
    i´ll try to go, it´s not sold out yet no?
  • Options
    you can still get tickets on seetickets.com (11th May, £17.50- bargain!!)
    let us know if you manage to get them...should be a good night!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    fuck i'l need someone to go with!
  • Options
    we can meet up with you mate... the more the merrier!
  • Options
    zantszants Posts: 1,556
    Surely you´ll have a great time! Lucky bastards! :cool:
  • Options
    Ticket for couch ;) Need a place to crash for a few hours after the gig. More than happy to buy an extra ticket.

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    wielewiele Posts: 6
    anyone who's going to see mudhoney at some other concerts? Ghent, 16 may for example?
    grtz
  • Options
    I'm seeing them in Nottingham May 10'th, London May 11'th, Amsterdam May 13'th, Groningen May 14'th and Copenhagen May 15'th. Should be fun :D
  • Options
    DarthLeiaDarthLeia Posts: 33
    I'm seeing them in Nottingham May 10'th, London May 11'th, Amsterdam May 13'th, Groningen May 14'th and Copenhagen May 15'th. Should be fun :D
    Hey, I'm going to see them in Copenhagen on the 15th as well. It's gonna be so sweet. The venue is tiny. Ever been there before?
  • Options
    DarthLeia wrote:
    Hey, I'm going to see them in Copenhagen on the 15th as well. It's gonna be so sweet. The venue is tiny. Ever been there before?

nope, first time! I heard it is a great venue! two more weeks :D I hope Mudhoney gets to open for PJ in Europe like they did in SA. My two fav bands in one night :D
  • Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    nikos wrote:
    exams period :-(

same as... stupid uni! :(
  • Options
    DarthLeiaDarthLeia Posts: 33
    nope, first time! I heard it is a great venue! two more weeks :D I hope Mudhoney gets to open for PJ in Europe like they did in SA. My two fav bands in one night :D
    Yeh, that would be sweeet! :)
  • Options
    mark armmark arm Posts: 962
    hey ament to that ! you're so a fuckin' lucky lad ! I know for sure the concerts are going to be as rocking as hell.
    Post pictures, stories, if you meet the guys, everything !
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/28/05 - Porto Alegre, BR
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    I don't know if you know, but here's a great forum for you to hang out too . http://mudhoney.proboards25.com

come and have fun !
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    mark arm wrote:
    hey ament to that ! you're so a fuckin' lucky lad ! I know for sure the concerts are going to be as rocking as hell.
    Post pictures, stories, if you meet the guys, everything !

hey! I'm bringing my Video camera. Hope to get some good film of Mudhoney...... I'm REALLY lookin forward to this. Only seen em once before.
  • Options
    nice mate ! . The first time I saw them was the 1st concert in ARG, just couldnt believe that they were in front of me ! When I first heard the opening chords of "Mudride" it sure was a dream come true !
    where did you see them ? last year @ koko ?
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    mark arm wrote:
    nice mate ! . The first time I saw them was the 1st concert in ARG, just couldnt believe that they were in front of me ! When I first heard the opening chords of "Mudride" it sure was a dream come true !
    where did you see them ? last year @ koko ?

saw them in Norway back in '04. next best show i have EVER been to.... after PJ Astoria gig....... Dude, I'll make me a profile over at the Mudhoney forum when I get home.... If my vids turn out any good I might share em with u guys! By the way, Beto over at the Mudhoney Forum is the FUCKING BEST guy!!! He hooked me up with a SHITLOAD of Mudhoney DVDs a few months ago.... Beto, if you read this, YOU ROCK!!!!:D
  • Options
    right on !
    oh so you went to that Norway show. I read it was packed ! . Must been a hell out of show !
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    I saw them last year during the ATP's Don't Look Back season. THe idea was they got great bands and asked them to play every song (in order) of their hit album. I went to the Lemonheads (at the Shepherd's Bush Empire) and Mudhoney (at Koko) gigs.

Mudhoney played all of Superfuzz Bigmuff Plus Early Singles, then a load of other songs including 4 or 5 songs off the new album. A lot of the Superfuzz songs hadn't been played in 15 years :D Was great to hear Hate The Police live. Absolutely awesome gig.

Really wish I could go but I'm in Manchester for uni at the moment :(
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    hey i cannot get tickets from the venue? :S

i do not have a card to buy things online, its fucking difficult to get one of those in this country (UK) :S

arrhhhg

today i've gone again to the horrible astoria and LIVE was sold out, i'm totally unlucky!
  • Options
    mmmm.....so, someone can help me with that? any person who will go to this concert can buy me one by the net? i can speak by mail or msn, and give my adress and my phone and whatever you want!

and besides, i will go with ticket or without it, expecting to buy it on the day, so, where are you going to meet? give me info!
  • Options
    donnie-darko- you should be ok to get tix from the venue as it has not sold out as far as i can see

im heading over to Shepherds Bush for about 6pm and prob pop to the nearest pub for a swift beer before getting in the queue.

Whats everyone elses plans??
  • Options
    AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    So, has anyone found a pre-party place?? AND, have you guys gotten your tickets from seeticket? Feck, my london ticket haven't arrived yet, and I will be leaving EARLY Tuesday morning. Don't think I'll get it. Got my Nottingham a few weeks ago tho............
  • Options
    i ordered my tickets from stargreen.com and they arrived a couple of weeks ago- maybe try giving seetickets a call and chasing them for them!

pre-party place- open to anyones suggestions really!
  • Options
    AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    zoediva wrote:
    i ordered my tickets from stargreen.com and they arrived a couple of weeks ago- maybe try giving seetickets a call and chasing them for them!

pre-party place- open to anyones suggestions really!

I think it's WAY to late at this point anyways...... As I said, I'm leaving on Tuesday morning, and mail rarely ever turns up on a monday.... I'll show up at the door and whine my way in ;)
  • Options
    hey ! don't forget to tell all the details about the shows !!!!
    anyone going to the ATP fest ?
    11/25/05 - Buenos Aires
    11/26/05 - Buenos Aires
    06/01/07 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/16/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/17/08 - Sao Paulo, BR
    10/19/08 - Buenos Aires