Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• CageyCagey Posts: 220
    :D:D Nah, that should cover it.

Well Cagey, being from Cavan, it's a pretty dull championship for me too :( so I usually pick someone to support. Last year I picked Tyrone after they beat us and it was a brilliant championship. this year I can't really get into it cos it's looking like it's gonna be the Dubs :eek: :o

Go with Kerry so. If they beat Cork, they'll up for it against the Dub's.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • :D:D:D:D:D

But Casey, you'll be with me :p

But what if you drop your phone into a pint or something?? Plan B is always a good idea...:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Ok, I haven't been here since this morning, and now I see that I have missed about 10 pages of posts. Someone condense that into one sentence so I don't have to read it all.

Sausagesticketbeerairports confusion Liverpool2Chelsea1cleavage.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Cagey wrote:
    Go with Kerry so. If they beat Cork, they'll up for it against the Dub's.
    Oh god no way - Kerry's even worse than the Dubs :eek:

I want someone to win it who it actually means a lot to... LIKE Tyrone last year - it was like a fairytale ending with them all crying and dedicating it to Cormac and all that. It really was their year.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Byrnzie wrote:

Well done getting pages and pages condensed into merely a few words !!!
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    But what if you drop your phone into a pint or something?? Plan B is always a good idea...:D
    True! And especially with my track record of losing stuff :o that would be a great idea :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Byrnzie wrote:

Absolutely brilliant!!
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Goodmoring or Good afternoon. The Canadian needs more help. Due to all the happenings with the airlines I needed to change my flight. It now puts me in London on Sunday the 27th. I don't think I can be in a city were PJ is playing and not go so now I need to find a Sunday Reading ticket. Do you all know of any sites besides Ebay were I can buy a ticket besides EBay. Thanks for any help.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Goodmoring or Good afternoon. The Canadian needs more help. Due to all the happenings with the airlines I needed to change my flight. It now puts me in London on Sunday the 27th. I don't think I can be in a city were PJ is playing and not go so now I need to find a Sunday Reading ticket. Do you all know of any sites besides Ebay were I can buy a ticket besides EBay. Thanks for any help.

Think there was someone on this thread with a spare :o

EDIT: and he appears :D:D:D

Another option if Byrnzie's ticket is taken in http://www.scarletmist.co.uk where people sell spare tickets at face value. Problem you may have is that usually people will meet in person sometime before the gig to swap ticket/cash :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Goodmoring or Good afternoon. The Canadian needs more help. Due to all the happenings with the airlines I needed to change my flight. It now puts me in London on Sunday the 27th. I don't think I can be in a city were PJ is playing and not go so now I need to find a Sunday Reading ticket. Do you all know of any sites besides Ebay were I can buy a ticket besides EBay. Thanks for any help.

I've got a spare ticket, but someone I know MIGHT be having it off me tomorrow. If she doesn't it's yours for £70.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I've got a spare ticket, but someone I know MIGHT be having it off me tomorrow. If she doesn't it's yours for £70.

Thanks Byrnzie, that would be great, let me know.
    Oh god no way - Kerry's even worse than the Dubs :eek:

I want someone to win it who it actually means a lot to... LIKE Tyrone last year - it was like a fairytale ending with them all crying and dedicating it to Cormac and all that. It really was their year.

Well, I'd rather see them win out than the cocky dubs. Winner of Laois/Mayo would please me more though.
    Chocolate Sausage ? ? ? ? ? ? :eek:
    That has a different meaning in my little mind...filthy mind ... slightly heh heh

:eek:

Quit flirting or I'll slap ya with a big battered sausage.
    Cagey wrote:
    Well, I'd rather see them win out than the cocky dubs. Winner of Laois/Mayo would please me more though.
    Yep I suppose... I suppose the only ones I can really cope with winning are Laois and maybe Cork... although they can get a bit arrogant too and they've won enough this year so yeh, Laois would be nice.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Cagey wrote:
    :eek:

Quit flirting or I'll slap ya with a big battered sausage.

That told him!!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That told him!!

her ... :p

I be the one bearing the sausage.
    Cagey wrote:
    her ... :p

Ahh! Got ya!
    Aye, I'm the boss in that relationship :D

But credit where it's due, she's the one who got us going to both Dublin/Reading, such a sweety, not filthy at all.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Anyway..... I see that i have been lost in the fog of postings again ...I shall just go back and study the concept of chocolate sausages i guess.

:D:D I've only been gone a few hours and there are 8 pages to go through. You've gotta be quick on this thread. We all seem to have a very limited attention span and can't stick to a subject for very long - unless it's Dunk, Dave and Al and you talk about cheerleaders and cheesecake...:D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    ....cleavage.

Must have missed that one! :D
    Cagey wrote:

:D:D:D

If Byrnzie doesn't have his anymore there's this guy selling: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=211384
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Looks like I'm driving to Reading from London (just for the Sunday) I have 3 spaces left... let me know if anyone wants a lift!
    Keithos wrote:
    Looks like I'm driving to Reading from London (just for the Sunday) I have 3 spaces left... let me know if anyone wants a lift!

May do matey. May do. I'll hopefully let you know tomorrow. Cheers!!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    May do matey. May do. I'll hopefully let you know tomorrow. Cheers!!

No worries! I'm still not 100% on driving as it means no drinking... But I'm more than likely driving...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Keithos wrote:
    No worries! I'm still not 100% on driving as it means no drinking... But I'm more than likely driving...

Guess you don't fancy a detour via Surrey ;)

Seriously though if you didn't know on seetickets you can book a parking pass which I think has to be done in advance
    http://www.seetickets.com/mean_multi/price.asp?code=187936&userid=83840940&pgroup=1&filler1=mfiddler&filler2=multimean

Edit: Good evening guys and gals :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Guess you don't fancy a detour via Surrey ;)

Seriously though if you didn't know on seetickets you can book a parking pass which I think has to be done in advance
    http://www.seetickets.com/mean_multi/price.asp?code=187936&userid=83840940&pgroup=1&filler1=mfiddler&filler2=multimean

Edit: Good evening guys and gals :)

Yep... just about to get one :)

I don't mind doing a slight detour!
    We're going from London, not sure exactly which part though, have to ask herself that, that sneaky one back there.
  • Cagey wrote:
    We're going from London, not sure exactly which part though, have to ask herself that, that sneaky one back there.

You mean me ? Who are you and why are you stalking me :p

We're staying in Acton .... wherever the frickin hell that is.. all i know its on the ealing railway line ... which also connects with heathrow and reading ..... hmm

How are we all since I went down town and cleared Pennys out of tee shirts.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    goooood lord , how many pages since my last visit today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!