Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Nope, still nothing :D

Just more confusion :o

what are you confused about now? :eek: :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Oh and for you two foreigners, 'festival' in Ireland simply means GENUINE excuse to drink... and flout all the drinking laws - pubs stay open longer than normal, you can have all your drink in the street, keep kids in pubs as late as you want, etc. :D

Thanks for the translation.....:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • The Heineken Cailin speaks the truth
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    eMMI wrote:
    what are you confused about now? :eek: :o
    :confused: Dunno, just confused in general these days :o:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    Byrnzie wrote:
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Up Laois!
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Oh and for you two foreigners, 'festival' in Ireland simply means GENUINE excuse to drink... and flout all the drinking laws - pubs stay open longer than normal, you can have all your drink in the street, keep kids in pubs as late as you want, etc. :D

Pity it wasn't last week that everyone was here - Feile an phobail is on early August and its usually great craic especially for international visitors .... all that culturally rich stuff plus loads and loads of drinking !!!!

Helen since when did anyone in this country need an excuse to flout the drinking laws ? ....... lol
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    Thanks for the translation.....:D
    Lol, no problem, every small town has a festival usually in July or Augustand it just means there will be more people in the pubs basically. They have stupid stuff on but nobody does them... we all just drink
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

That drought getting to you Helen -lol

ah well.. poor you. :o but I share that.. I don't have a clue half of what's going around me. :D well, sometimes I do. :cool:

btw. do you think I'm gonna need my cell while out there.. I was just thinking that my phone isn't gonna work (99% sure of that, it's a long story) so if I'm gonna need one I'm gonna need to take some action about it around these times. :o :eek: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Cagey wrote:
    Up Laois!
    Really???

Up anyone but Dublin for me :D

I nearly died for wearing the westmeath flag on Saturday. They were all trying to get it off me to throw in the bonfire and I was thinking 'but why? You just hammered them. What have YOU got to be so mad about?' and that really confused them :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    siochan wrote:
    Lets hope we do better when season starts .... Riise the wee ginger ninja... that was a cracker goal !!!!

Lets hope not!! :D
    Ay, John Arne RiisAAA, I wanna knooow o o o o o o oh oh how you scored that goal!! :confused:

(Byrnzie makes note...I must learn how to sing!)
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    siochan wrote:
    Pity it wasn't last week that everyone was here - Feile an phobail is on early August and its usually great craic especially for international visitors .... all that culturally rich stuff plus loads and loads of drinking !!!!

Helen since when did anyone in this country need an excuse to flout the drinking laws ? ....... lol

you mean there are drinking laws??

:D:D:D:D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    siochan wrote:

Well good question :D but festivals are when said flouting is pretty much legal :D

Nah, drought not really affecting me - I don't REALLY smoke... only when the occasion requires it :) Still haven't been able to get any for next week though :( so it's not very likely
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Lets hope not!! :D
    Ay, John Arne RiisAAA, I wanna knooow o o o o o o oh oh how you scored that goal!! :confused:

(Byrnzie makes note...I must learn how to sing!)

.....Wonders if i should wear my blue shirt especially for you - lol !!!
    eMMI wrote:
    ah well.. poor you. :o but I share that.. I don't have a clue half of what's going around me. :D well, sometimes I do. :cool:

btw. do you think I'm gonna need my cell while out there.. I was just thinking that my phone isn't gonna work (99% sure of that, it's a long story) so if I'm gonna need one I'm gonna need to take some action about it around these times. :o :eek: :D
    Well your cell would be handy for whatever way we're gonna meet. BUT as long as you have my number and I'll pm ya my address and directions in case there's any problem, you'd be fine.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Well good question :D but festivals are when said flouting is pretty much legal :D

Nah, drought not really affecting me - I don't REALLY smoke... only when the occasion requires it :) Still haven't been able to get any for next week though :( so it's not very likely

Well I haven't really smoked that much this summer - But with the loyalist paramilitaries up here in the north fighting amongst themselves they've forgotten all about bringing our drugs into the country -lol
    I've be trying to get a whole of something for the few days we're staying in Dublin hopefully i'll bring some with me !!!! then we can make sure the occasion requires it !
    If not who cares we'll just have to drink more !!!!
    siochan wrote:
    .....Wonders if i should wear my blue shirt especially for you - lol !!!

Noooooooooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Thrice Nooooooooooooooo!! :eek:
    siochan wrote:
    Well I haven't really smoked that much this summer - But with the loyalist paramilitaries up here in the north fighting amongst themselves they've forgotten all about bringing our drugs into the country -lol
    I've be trying to get a whole of something for the few days we're staying in Dublin hopefully i'll bring some with me !!!! then we can make sure the occasion requires it !
    If not who cares we'll just have to drink more !!!!
    Lol, the selfish bastards :D

But yeh, if we can't get any... drink it will be then :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    Really???

Up anyone but Dublin for me :D

I nearly died for wearing the westmeath flag on Saturday. They were all trying to get it off me to throw in the bonfire and I was thinking 'but why? You just hammered them. What have YOU got to be so mad about?' and that really confused them :D

Well, Me dad's from Laois, and as 'm from Carlow, well ... nothing much to support there, so I'll go with the nearest neighbour :p

Anyone but the Dub's is right!
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Noooooooooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Thrice Nooooooooooooooo!! :eek:

With a reaction like that now i think i gotta ...... I went for the nice wee ladies style shirt this season it's actually pretty nice yah even get a cleavage view ........lmao
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Ok, I haven't been here since this morning, and now I see that I have missed about 10 pages of posts. Someone condense that into one sentence so I don't have to read it all.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    Well your cell would be handy for whatever way we're gonna meet. BUT as long as you have my number and I'll pm ya my address and directions in case there's any problem, you'd be fine.

alright. :) I'm gonna try and see if there's anything I can do about it. but if not I'm sure it'll all go fine. :D
    Ok, I haven't been here since this morning, and now I see that I have missed about 10 pages of posts. Someone condense that into one sentence so I don't have to read it all.

Blah blah blah, blaah blah blaah blah blah.

I think that's about all you need to know. :D or then there's something these folks have been talking about and haven't told me either. :eek: :D
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Did anyone get the new Lambchop album this morning?

It's V.good :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    alright. :) I'm gonna try and see if there's anything I can do about it. but if not I'm sure it'll all go fine. :D

ya know...I'm probably gonna need your cell number too, in case of problems meeting up and stuff...;)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    and if anyone tells you anymore than that we will be forced to kill you .......
    eMMI wrote:
    Blah blah blah, blaah blah blaah blah blah.

I think that's about all you need to know. :D or then there's something these folks have been talking about and haven't told me either. :eek: :D

:D:D Nah, that should cover it.

Well Cagey, being from Cavan, it's a pretty dull championship for me too :( so I usually pick someone to support. Last year I picked Tyrone after they beat us and it was a brilliant championship. this year I can't really get into it cos it's looking like it's gonna be the Dubs :eek: :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ya know...I'm probably gonna need your cell number too, in case of problems meeting up and stuff...;)

you think? ;)

lol. if you'll ask nicely, maybe I can give it to you. when the date gets closer. :p:D lol. ;)
    :D:D:D:D:D

But Casey, you'll be with me :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    siochan wrote:
    I went for the nice wee ladies style shirt this season it's actually pretty nice yah even get a cleavage view ........lmao

Hmm, well, in that case.... :rolleyes: