Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Chime wrote:
    I meant at Helen's :) I will be in Dublin ...

Yeeeaaaahhhh!!! :D I wondered what was going on there for a second.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    If only Eddie could be in that queue!!

Don't worry me and Byrnzie will be there (he looks exactly like eddie...in the dark;) ) and we might even have the camera :D Fun for everyone :p
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    Don't worry me and Byrnzie will be there (he looks exactly like eddie...in the dark;) ) and we might even have the camera :D Fun for everyone :p

***shakes her head in disbelief****

As if......
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeeeaaaahhhh!!! :D I wondered what was going on there for a second.
    Late night, was it? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    ***shakes her head in disbelief****

As if......

Oh we're not too fussy so you should be ok ;):D ....unless you're a man (although I must check with byrnzie how open he is :) )

Byrnzie....well????
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Have you all posted your stuff on the dublin blog now? H. can you ask eMMI to do it as well? Most of the faces there are 'seen before' from the Astoria. It's nice seeing the new ones!

I'll do that as soon as I can. :)

about the chocolate, I don't know what kinda stuff you're eating there but I can bring some Finnish stuff. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Finnish chocolate? That will be a first for me!!!! :D:D Opens whole new horizons - doesn't it VV?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I'm thinking we need extra smooth choccies :D

Something dark, rich and smooth....*drifts off into mental image again* :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles

Snap out of it!!!!!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Finnish chocolate? That will be a first for me!!!! :D:D Opens whole new horizons - doesn't it VV?

oh wow :D:D:D that would be ACE , def. a chocolate partty in the que ! :D:D:D:

btw is there no end to my artistic talents , just made an arrow head out of cardbord to go on the bow n arrow sticks i also just made !! :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!

Jesus stoney you're doing a lot of that lately....been a while eh?? :D:D
    I need a coffee!

a girl after my own heart ! oh we already know that !! ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    Snap out of it!!!!!

*wakes up with a jolt* :eek: Huh?!! Did something happen?!! :eek:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    V V wrote:
    oh wow :D:D:D that would be ACE , def. a chocolate partty in the que ! :D:D:D:

Yep.. chocfest whilst waiting for PJ... bliss :D:D
    V V wrote:
    is there no end to my artistic talents , just made an arrow head out of cardbord to go on the bow n arrow sticks i also just made !! :)

And here I am getting my rubber gloves on ready to scrub out the food recyclying bin....... wanna swap lives?
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jesus stoney you're doing a lot of that lately....been a while eh?? :D:D

Nope just found new men to have mental images about that's all :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    *wakes up with a jolt* :eek: Huh?!! Did something happen?!! :eek:

Phew...... you're back... gave us a scare there!
    redrock wrote:
    Yep.. chocfest whilst waiting for PJ... bliss :D:D

And here I am getting my rubber gloves on ready to scrub out the food recyclying bin....... wanna swap lives?

Ah scrubbers....you have to love them :D

Here's to all the mammies on here :):)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ah scrubbers....you have to love them :D

Here's to all the mammies on here :):)

Piss off.... :D:D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Phew...... you're back... gave us a scare there!

*glares* :mad: I was having nice mental images though :( ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yeah... but if you stay with those mental images too long, you'll drift off in this weird non-reality world permanently. Won't be able to pop back into the 'real' world (should you wish to!). Little drifts by little drifts, that's what you need or... you gotta get your tin foil hat on so 'they' can't do anything to your brain while you not quite in control :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

lol. I'll have to see what to bring. :D

or then I'll just bring everything! :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    redrock wrote:

oh i forgot to add that was while preparing to nights dinner and cleaning out the fridge ! are u sure u want to swop !

oh lord now he's pulled it apart cos he didnt want it stuck with tape !! what else can i use ughu boys !! grrrrrr......
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah... but if you stay with those mental images too long, you'll drift off in this weird non-reality world permanently. Won't be able to pop back into the 'real' world (should you wish to!). Little drifts by little drifts, that's what you need or... you gotta get your tin foil hat on so 'they' can't do anything to your brain while you not quite in control :D

Noooooo not the tin foil hats again :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    I wouldn't mind being stuck where I was actually! I was quite content. I can't post the things that were in head though ;) Too graphic for an all ages board

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Al wrote:
    Noooooo not the tin foil hats again :eek:

Sorry... just like sunscreen, you need your tin foil hat. I've been doing stuff outside today, you see.....
    I wouldn't mind being stuck where I was actually! I was quite content. I can't post the things that were in head though ;) Too graphic for an all ages board

Would be interesting though... transmit your images to our brains by mind control... we'll be so grateful :D:D:
    redrock wrote:
    Would be interesting though... transmit your images to our brains by mind control... we'll be so grateful :D:D:

OK I will do. Let's just say, when you receive the images, I think you'll agree that Dunk will be most proud of me ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    OMG :eek: Just got them :eek: I will join you in your alternative universe :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    OMG :eek: Just got them :eek: I will join you in your alternative universe :D:D:D

Hehe good good. It's good here isn't it? ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    OK I will do. Let's just say, when you receive the images, I think you'll agree that Dunk will be most proud of me ;)

1181.gif