Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    I rang SoundCellar, they have standing tickets left if ye want me to get ye one?? They're a ticketmaster outlet, so will be legit and same price :)
    ah soundcellar :) what lifesavers they can be :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Thanks doll, I owe you a drink ;)

WHEN you have them in your hands tomorrow, let me know and we'll sort out paying for it. I'll PM you my number now :)

Thank you!!! :D

cool cool :) Do ye only need one ticket?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello everyone!

Yay for Sian... :D:D

Good day for all it seems :D
  • Jennytree wrote:
    cool cool :) Do ye only need one ticket?

yeah, my housemates have already got theirs :)

I can't thank you enough! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • redrock wrote:
    Hello everyone!

Yay for Sian... :D:D

Good day for all it seems :D

My day just got even better! Passed both my exams, one with 86% and the other with 97%... check me out :cool:

Yay indeed! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    My day just got even better! Passed both my exams, one with 86% and the other with 97%... check me out :cool:

Awesome :) congrats!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jenny, apparently they just want a quiet night tonight before the madness begins... but thanks for asking :) and have a great night.

Congrats sian :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Weyhey... miss brains! Congratulations! Those are impressive results!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Thanks Al :D *crosses fingers*

Told ya ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Told ya ;)

Indeed... Are you Mystic Meg in disguise? :p;)

Right peeps, off home now to celebrate my passing of exams and possible (not counting chickens before they hatch and all that!) gaining of Down ticket with a tasty bottle of Shiraz :)

Have a good flight Pippa! :D

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    not counting chickens before they hatch and all that!

or is than meant to be not milking your chickens before they are ready?? :eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • or is than meant to be not milking your chickens before they are ready?? :eek:

Oh jeez! you don't wanna be milking them chickens before their ready! It'd be carnage!

;)

Morning All!

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Sian wow WELL DONE thats fab results, sounds like a great wkend lined up to celebrate too !

Hope you Dublin'ers have a great time hugs all round from me :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    Sian wow WELL DONE thats fab results, sounds like a great wkend lined up to celebrate too !

Hope you Dublin'ers have a great time hugs all round from me :D

Thank you and yes, I have a great weekend planned with Dave again :)

Shame I won't be in Dublin though :(

eMMI wrote:
    just the normal stuff at Tate. :) which of course is very plenty, hehe.

odd thing though was that I seemed to like the hearbreaking stuff the most. :o like Lament for Icarus or the one where King Lear mourns Cordelia.. there were other ones aswell but can't remember names. guess those just had the most emotion in them.

(lol. I'm typing most of this "blindfolded" cause one of the cats insist on standing in front of the monitor. :D)

oh yes I love that painting, when i was there last in january I meant to look for a postcard of it but forgot :rolleyes: this one also caught me and i did get the post card. Hope by george frederic watts.

those damn cats ! hehehehehe
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Shame I won't be in Dublin though :(

me too :(

my weekend started this morning, i'm such a bad mother picked the kids up from school yesterday, Herbie got pupil of the week :D but I said but its not friday when you normally have assembly :confused: friend said well they're not in tomorrow, I was still confused thinking its not good friday, they have an in-service day I completely forgot so my friday work in down the pan and my wkend has started early.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    oh yes I love that painting, when i was there last in january I meant to look for a postcard of it but forgot :rolleyes: this one also caught me and i did get the post card. Hope by george frederic watts.

those damn cats ! hehehehehe

I was looking for a postcard of that one aswell, but couldn't find one. ah well.

wow, that one is amazing! how did I forget about that?! :eek:

mainly the only paintings I wasn't interested in were the hunting ones. when you've seen one painting of a brown horse you've pretty much seen them all. lol.

I know, the cats can be a pain but I know I'm gonna miss them when I leave. maybe I should just finally get one of my own? :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V V wrote:
    me too :(

my weekend started this morning, i'm such a bad mother picked the kids up from school yesterday, Herbie got pupil of the week :D but I said but its not friday when you normally have assembly :confused: friend said well they're not in tomorrow, I was still confused thinking its not good friday, they have an in-service day I completely forgot so my friday work in down the pan and my wkend has started early.

:o oh dear....

lol, glad it's not just me confused by this whole Easter thing!

OMG! Your son's called Herbie?!

OMG! Your son's called Herbie?!

ummm yeeeeah *looks around nervously*

Herbie Arlo Bone age 6 and Mali Rosalie Bone age 10 :eek:

Yes I agree Emmi , the horse type paintings do nothing for my I also like the Tudor stuff love the craziness of this one The Cholmondeley Ladies and then the modern stuff :D
    V V wrote:

I've always loved those names. :)

they're "hippie" in a good way if you know what I mean. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V V wrote:

wow! thay're great names!

I really love Herbie! :D

hahahah yeah we are hippies at heart !

Herb is so cute too ! ok I'll be a cheesey mum and find a pic of them :D
    this was at christmas with their baby cousin Indira
    V V wrote:
    this was at christmas with their baby cousin Indira

P1010012.jpg

they're such cuties!

then again, what else could you expect from such a beautiful mother like you? ;) (and their daddy seems quite nice looking aswell (seen a pic or two))
    eMMI wrote:
    they're such cuties!

then again, what else could you expect from such a beautiful mother like you? ;) (and their daddy seems quite nice looking aswell (seen a pic or two))
    awww thanks emmi,

and if you have babies one day they will DEFINITELY be super beautiful !!
    V V wrote:
    awww thanks emmi,

and if you have babies one day they will DEFINITELY be super beautiful !!

*blushes* aww you're too kind lovely.
  • Awww V! They're all gorgeous!!! *melts* :D

so is that a good thing V?

Pippa, Jody and Chris all arrived safely last night and we'd a few quiet drinks :) it was still fucking 2am when I got to bed though :D and slept in this morning :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Is what a good thing H ? :confused:
  • so is that a good thing V?

Pippa, Jody and Chris all arrived safely last night and we'd a few quiet drinks :) it was still fucking 2am when I got to bed though :D and slept in this morning :eek:

oh oh oh! whats Chris' hair like?!