Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning sunny again :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    wow, everyone coming over here... Sian's coming mid April also mid week for a couple of nights. Dave and stoney, need place to stay?

Let me know the dates and I'm definitely in anyway :)

Morning V :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Anyone in need of some more music? Just been to http://www.play.com and they have LOADS of cds for £5 including delivery :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello lovely ones....

I'm not going to Ireland in April :( I'm not footloose and fancy free like you guys are :( I am going to Brussels for a few days though :)

ooOOoo Pippa... making us spend money then? Must resist.... **quickly sneaks to play.com - just to do a bit of 'window shopping'**

Stoney!!!!!!!! Why don't you come to London this Saturday for drinkies?
  • Hello all!

*waves*

we're only staying 1 night in Dublin Hells, gots work to get back for, damn them and their midweek gigs! :(

DaveUK... You're in Warwick?! :o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    DaveUK... You're in Warwick?! :o

He was last time I visited but he has moved recently ... Dave you still in Warwick :confused::p

He's all but abandoned us *sobs*
  • Chime wrote:
    He was last time I visited but he has moved recently ... Dave you still in Warwick :confused::p

He's all but abandoned us *sobs*

I live practically down the road from Warwick in the grand scheme of things...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

in terms of glasses (drinking glasses) what the fuck is 35cl? Does anyone know?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    in terms of glasses (drinking glasses) what the fuck is 35cl? Does anyone know?

A can of coke etc is 330ml so 33cl if that helps.
    I live practically down the road from Warwick in the grand scheme of things...

Yeah Helen and I tried to get him to come out when we visited in December but he was busy :rolleyes:

You know I loves ya Dave ;)
    Chime wrote:
    A can of coke etc is 330ml so 33cl if that helps.
    :) thanks... that's me pleased.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    glad your liquid quantity's are sorted H !

:mad: bollocks ! Mail didnt get into the school we/she wanted :( now we have to go through the appeal proses pooy
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • in terms of glasses (drinking glasses) what the fuck is 35cl? Does anyone know?

half a standard bottle of voddie ;)

That's poo V. The guy I work with is the same.

Tip... get Mali to write a letter too, in her best handwriting explaining why she wants the other school and attach it to yours. There are a few words/ideas that are always good to use, such as safe (ie journey), comfortable, thrive, etc. Also, don't state 'having her friends there' a reason unless you follow that with your child being very shy, etc. Call the admissions people (not sure if you guys have that where you are), make sure she is on the waiting list/list for the school she wants. They always have lists as a lot of places are not taken in the end. Her current school may also be able to help. I've seen soooooo many parents having to do this when I was working at the schools. They always have lists as a lot of places are not taken in the end.

Best of luck.
    half a standard bottle of voddie ;)
    :) just ordering some supplies for next weekend, thought plastic cups and plates would be helpful... fuck all that washing up :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • :) just ordering some supplies for next weekend, thought plastic cups and plates would be helpful... fuck all that washing up :D

that idea there is genius :D

:) speaking of... I also arranged the time that I HOPE suits... Pippa I'll need your help, they'll be delivering between 10am and 12noon on the Friday when I'll be working (I won't be there Thursday, meeting you lot, and wednesday's a bit early)... I made an assumption that you wouldn't have managed to wake Jody up by then :D so you'll have to do me the honours of just putting the frozen and refrigerated stuff away if that's ok? :o cos Rob and Babs will be getting there about 2pm too... so they can either meet ya wherever ya are or they can drop their stuff off and you all head into town together? I don't know if you'd planned on getting up early.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    glad your liquid quantity's are sorted H !

:mad: bollocks ! Mail didnt get into the school we/she wanted :( now we have to go through the appeal proses pooy

Damn.
    Good luck VV!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    redrock wrote:
    That's poo V. The guy I work with is the same.

Tip... get Mali to write a letter too, in her best handwriting explaining why she wants the other school and attach it to yours. There are a few words/ideas that are always good to use, such as safe (ie journey), comfortable, thrive, etc. Also, don't state 'having her friends there' a reason unless you follow that with your child being very shy, etc. Call the admissions people (not sure if you guys have that where you are), make sure she is on the waiting list/list for the school she wants. They always have lists as a lot of places are not taken in the end. Her current school may also be able to help. I've seen soooooo many parents having to do this when I was working at the schools. They always have lists as a lot of places are not taken in the end.

Best of luck.

oOOOOooo o thanks , yes I did ring them straight away sounding very "distressed" and asking for help as to what to do ;). yes we are writing the letter now I have got some of those points but not about Mali writing a letter ! great tip. though not shy I did think i'd mention the dental work she is having and about her best friend going well all her friends making travelling safer.!! strongly saying about the non non-denominational bit as the next co-ed one really is miles away. there were 89 kids refused she was 20th not sure if the order is kept, we live 2.51 miles away and the furthest they have let in this yr is 2.35 :rolleyes:

thanks Buru
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

WOAH THERE!!!
    you're talking about the girl who was after getting a ticket for the England v Ireland rugby match because Ireland would be coming to Twickenham as World Cup winners... :D

genius... i think not... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    a belated hello... haven't been in for a few days after some hectic goings-on at work and i pop in to find Dunk's been banned !!!??? :eek:

anyone heard anything from the wee, plaid-skirt-wearing, pallid one ?

who's this SS person then ? sounds a bit sinister...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    WOAH THERE!!!
    you're talking about the girl who was after getting a ticket for the England v Ireland rugby match because Ireland would be coming to Twickenham as World Cup winners... :D

hmm... she didn't mention that to me... I retract the 'genius' statement...

;)

Morning all! :D **waves**

• jrd wrote:
    anyone heard anything from the wee, plaid-skirt-wearing, pallid one ?

He's fine! :D Happily tormenting people like me on Red Mosquito... :rolleyes:

He's fine! :D Happily tormenting people like me on Red Mosquito... :rolleyes:

**goes off to red mosquito to check it out** :D
  • redrock wrote:
    **goes off to red mosquito to check it out** :D

Let me know your screen name, I'll harass you :cool:

Let me know your screen name, I'll harass you :cool:
    I don't have one. I just 'lurk' on that one. Maybe I should register. :D
    jrd wrote:
    WOAH THERE!!!

:) Yep... see... I'm always right :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    I don't have one. I just 'lurk' on that one. Maybe I should register. :D
    nah, don't bother, it's shite :p it just gets our cast offs basically :cool:

:p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ooooo just heard I'm going to see Siouxsie again tonight yayyyyyyyyy
  • nah, don't bother, it's shite :p it just gets our cast offs basically :cool:

:p

oi! *pokes Helen in the eye*

unfortunately... you're right :o

Still, I think everyone should log in and make their presense known in the 'Across The Atlantic' Thread... friendly, smutty and bored European folk are usually found there ;) lol