Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Anyone seen what Pearl Jam looks like in Rooskee?

пЭapл жam

Fascinating ay? :D

i like that... it would look good as a tattoo or summat :)

whats the Irish gaelic for Pearl Jam... i could put that on the badges!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    .....and excitable personages gyrating suggestively upon the stage before her?
    Fuck her! :D

oh man i doubt he fucked her.... she was pissed at him and stuff... plus her boyfriend was there, etc...

maybe he had a wee grope though. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    i

I can't help you there I'm afraid! Извинитe! - Eezveeneete! (Sorry!)
    oh man i doubt he fucked her.... she was pissed at him and stuff... plus her boyfriend was there, etc...

maybe he had a wee grope though. ;)

Maybe she'll be there again in August? He can go back for seconds! :p
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:

My point is the hotel bar was good ;)

Lol, people can be so fucking ignorant at concerts. I love that look everyone gives eachother like 'I'm soooooo sorry I just punched you in the face but what can I do?' The politest thugs ever :D

So yeh, hotel bar good, eh? That was in Jurys right? Is it like a hotel bar or like a pub?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Lol, people can be so fucking ignorant at concerts. I love that look everyone gives eachother like 'I'm soooooo sorry I just punched you in the face but what can I do?' The politest thugs ever :D

I know. At my height it is usually elbow / face or they rest there elbows on my shoulders. I was covered in bruises after Astoria :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    I know. At my height it is usually elbow / face or they rest there elbows on my shoulders. I was covered in bruises after Astoria :(

Awww :o I know.Well ok, I know the girl behind me at the Astoria was annoying, the guy to my left almost broke his ribs, the guy to my right almost broke his back - I'd a bruised elbow from trying to give myself space against the barrier :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    So I was in the hospital yesterday tryin to pass a kidney stone, don't feel much like reading the 20 pages I missed, anyone want to fill me in on any info I might have missed that would be useful to me???
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    So I was in the hospital yesterday tryin to pass a kidney stone, don't feel much like reading the 20 pages I missed, anyone want to fill me in on any info I might have missed that would be useful to me???

Sorry about the kidney stone hear they hurt like hell :(

Now you used the word "useful" did you mean in helping you to plan your trip to Dublin ? In which case not a lot :o

:eek: Awww... are ya ok? :o I was wondering where you'd got to. There's not much information of any kind in the past 20 pages anyway :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

:eek: Awww... are ya ok? :o I was wondering where you'd got to. There's not much information of any kind in the past 20 pages anyway :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Maybe she'll be there again in August? He can go back for seconds! :p

If she is she'll be the only lady I'll ever have punched...intentionally;)

Hells can't remember if it was Jurys hotel, could well have been, its all a bit of a blur!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    If she is she'll be the only lady I'll ever have punched...intentionally;)

Hells can't remember if it was Jurys hotel, could well have been, its all a bit of a blur!
    Lol, well do you remember ANYTHING about it? Location? What it looked like??? Anything?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, well do you remember ANYTHING about it? Location? What it looked like??? Anything?

OK what I do remember is that it was a long bar and there wasn't much room to move but we were sitting at the bar and we may well have looked out of place....so the perfect place to play at being rebels who listen to loud music and rock out baby :)

"JUST GIMMIE SOME YOUTH, ALL I WANT IS SOME YOUTH" - Artistic lisence
    I need a coffee!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    The hotel I'm staying in (and Nik) has a lovely beer garden. It's a ten-fifteen minute walk from Temple Bar - near St. Stephens Green. It's open til 3am I think on Wednesdays - could be a place to head for after Temple Bar!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    i like that... it would look good as a tattoo or summat :)

péarlaí subha...apparently! Ooo... new tattoo ideas!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:
    OK what I do remember is that it was a long bar and there wasn't much room to move but we were sitting at the bar and we may well have looked out of place....so the perfect place to play at being rebels who listen to loud music and rock out baby :)

"JUST GIMMIE SOME YOUTH, ALL I WANT IS SOME YOUTH" - Artistic lisence

Long bar???? Hmm... let me think!!!!! Nah, you're not giving me much to work on here! I'm not THAT good at 'name the bar'.

Foxy, what's the name of that pub again? D2 is beside where you're staying too... but there really must be somewhere closer to the city centre that we're all forgetting about.

Jenny :) thanks for that, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jennytree wrote:
    péarlaí subha...apparently! Ooo... new tattoo ideas!

I know there's another thread all about it but I've the stickman on my right arm with "I'LL RIDE THE WAVE WHERE IT TAKES ME"

My mates rip the piss whenever they can!!
    I need a coffee!
    Long bar???? Hmm... let me think!!!!! Nah, you're not giving me much to work on here! I'm not THAT good at 'name the bar'.

Foxy, what's the name of that pub again? D2 is beside where you're staying too... but there really must be somewhere closer to the city centre that we're all forgetting about.

Jenny :) thanks for that, lol.

Russell Court on Harcourt Street. We'll be having a post-wedding party there next summer for all Astoria/Dublin Crew that fancy it! :)
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

I hate meetings - gotta go talk about SEN assessments and OFTSED - ARGH!
    Bye people!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

Irish Al wrote:
    I know there's another thread all about it but I've the stickman on my right arm with "I'LL RIDE THE WAVE WHERE IT TAKES ME"

My mates rip the piss whenever they can!!

Well, I've Given To Fly tattooed on my right shoulder underneath a purple and black starry thing! Its really hip to the groove though! I might be taking the obsession too far if I get two PJ tatt's... although I'd love to balance it out and get something similar on my left shoulder!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    There is the pub under Tara St station, think its called the vaults. The pints are expensive but if I remember correctly there is a good amount of space!
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:

Good job I was there to rescue you! Almost killed myself in the process though, and your only a little thing. I think I need to start working out :)
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Russell Court on Harcourt Street. We'll be having a post-wedding party there next summer for all Astoria/Dublin Crew that fancy it! :)

Well you can count me in :D

I think maybe this weekend, for research purposes, I really SHOULD go around all the pubs in Dublin and test them out... who's with me? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    There is the pub under Tara St station, think its called the vaults. The pints are expensive but if I remember correctly there is a good amount of space!

Thats under Connolly Station, and it is huge! There's loads of little sectioned off bits and corners... tis loverly!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well, I've Given To Fly tattooed on my right shoulder underneath a purple and black starry thing! Its really hip to the groove though! I might be taking the obsession too far if I get two PJ tatt's... although I'd love to balance it out and get something similar on my left shoulder!

Am fairly sure I'm gonna get the surf boards design done but not sure where?? Any suggestions people.....and keep it clean ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I don't think I've ever been there. OH, what about Messr Maguires???? We've had work nights in there before and you can actually book an area for a group.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Well you can count me in :D

I think maybe this weekend, for research purposes, I really SHOULD go around all the pubs in Dublin and test them out... who's with me? :D

MEMEMEME! :D:D I finish my exams and college forever tomorrow, so its a beering week for me!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good job I was there to rescue you! Almost killed myself in the process though, and your only a little thing. I think I need to start working out :)

Ah my hero ;)

Think there will quite a few of us small girls in Dublin for you guys to protect :)
    I don't think I've ever been there. OH, what about Messr Maguires???? We've had work nights in there before and you can actually book an area for a group.

Tis €6 for a pint... fook that! How about the Flowing Tide? Its a nice quiet place to invade!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!