Options

**OFFICIAL ROLL CALL ST.LOUIS 10/3/14**

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,904

I'll be there but no ticket yet!! Shafted on the lottery.. See you all there!

I think tickets will be easy to get. Last time they played St. Louis they had seats close as hell to the stage dirt cheap on stub hub

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    mcgruff10 said:

I'll be there but no ticket yet!! Shafted on the lottery.. See you all there!

I think tickets will be easy to get. Last time they played St. Louis they had seats close as hell to the stage dirt cheap on stub hub

Ya, I think tickets should be pretty easy as well, at least for a while. I do think that the demand will be a lot higher than 2010 . It's a Friday night, and It's only been 4 years so I think people still have pearl jam fresh in their Mind. Plus they been advertising the crap out of the show on the local radio stations.
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    I'm heading there...but no tickets yet (no go in the lottery). If anyone has an extra or two...or scores some good extras when they go on sale tomorrow (I'm in a golf tournament in the AM and will miss the beginning of the sale) please keep me mind. Thank you. Jay
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    We are heading there.Won Cincinnati, lost St.Louis. Will be trying ticketmaster tomorrow!Where are the best hotels ya'll are staying at? Sheraton? Ritz? Hilton?
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    I'm in. Reserved. Hometown show! STL seems to always get great PJ shows. Can't wait to meet some of you! Is it October yet?!?!?!?
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Have fun, you crazy kids!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    CM234968CM234968 St. Louis Posts: 166
    bovy_j - I keep trying to recommend the Parkway Hotel at Forest Park Ave & Euclid but no one seems to want to listen to me. It's in an awesome part of town (Central West End) with lots going on and right next to the metrolink, 3 stops (10 min.) from Scottrade, Looks like they still have availability. Everyone else seems to be staying downtown at the Ballpark Hilton or Sheraton (I think), which will be perfectly fine, but I personally favor the CWE.
    1998 - St. Louis; 2000 - St. Louis; 2003 - St. Louis, Champaign; 2004 - St. Louis (VFC); 2009 - Seattle 1 & 2; 2010 - Kansas City, St. Louis; 2013 - Wrigley; 2014 - St. Louis, Moline; 2016 - Wrigley
  • Options
    devindoughtydevindoughty Las Vegas, Nevada Posts: 27
    I'll be in reserved. Driving over from Nashvegas....my wife and I are huge Cardinals fans, so ideally, PJ show Friday night, playoff baseball Saturday or Sunday. It's a tough life, but I'll live it.
    1998: Knoxville, TN
    2000: Albuquerque, NM
    2003: Denver, CO
    2004: Asheville, NC
    2012: Atlanta, GA
    2013: Chicago, IL & Los Angeles, CA I & II
    2014: Amsterdam I, Milan, Vienna, Trieste, Berlin, St. Louis
    2016: Columbia, SC & Chicago, IL I & II
    2018: Chicago I & II
  • Options
    CooterCooter Posts: 153
    mcgruff10 said:

I got reserved seats. Time to book some airfare. 139xxx in da house

We may be sitting next to you. 141xxx. My wife's first show and my 10th. Also celebrating my 40th bday, so it will be party time for sure.

• Options

I'll be in reserved. Driving over from Nashvegas....my wife and I are huge Cardinals fans, so ideally, PJ show Friday night, playoff baseball Saturday or Sunday. It's a tough life, but I'll live it.

Race ya from Nashvegas!

Man, ever since the incredible double night of EV at the Ryman, we just can't get any love from this band. Would have loved a show at the Bridge, but STL is an easy drive.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,904
    Cooter said:

mcgruff10 said:

I got reserved seats. Time to book some airfare. 139xxx in da house

We may be sitting next to you. 141xxx. My wife's first show and my 10th. Also celebrating my 40th bday, so it will be party time for sure.

nice! see you there

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    Driving from Nashvegas also lol. Just got incredibly lucky on ticketmaster and got Sec 101, row E. After scoring GA for Memphis, this is shaping up to be a good tour
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Got 4 in section 101 row G. Kids will finally see their first show. Tears of Joy!!!
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Yeah!! STL love!! Will be the best show on the tour!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    vc23vc23 Posts: 28
    I will be heading up to St. Louis as well from NashVegas. Last time in St. Louis was to see Ed at the Fox Theater. Maybe we should take a caravan from the great state of TN.
  • Options
    Looks like I-24 is going to be sharing the Jamily love...nothing better.

Looking forward to the show. Interesting that tickets in 101 are showing up in the public presale, I would have figured those would be 10C seats. Naturally now I'm curious at how big the pit is and where the 10C reserved seats will start.

Of course, they could have made 118 10C...Mike's side FTW.
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    I will be there with 10 year old son!
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    USMC_SgtUSMC_Sgt Posts: 17
    I got reserved seats. coming in from TX. Friend meeting me there, coming from Rhode Island. Hotel booked. Flight booked. Made the same trip in summer of 2011 for the Eddie Vedder solo show. Can't wait.
    Once a Marine, Always a Marine...
  • Options
    Go To Fire 43Go To Fire 43 Posts: 449
    Reserved. See you there.
  • Options
    Mitch8415Mitch8415 Posts: 227
    edited May 2014
    GA for STL

Sat in the pit for OKC last year and it was great.

Likely taking my brother as a "Homecoming" present... as he'll be returning from a tour in Afghanistan the month prior. Would be his first show.

Looking forward to it!
    ~ Chicago 5/16/06 ~ Chicago 8/23/09 ~ Chicago 8/24/09 ~
    ~ Kansas City 5/3/10 ~ Alpine Valley 9/3/11 ~ Alpine Valley 9/4/11 ~
    ~ Wrigley Field 7/19/13 ~ Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ~ St. Louis 10/3/14 ~
    ~ Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ~ Wrigley Field 8/18/18 ~ Wrigley Field 8/20/18 ~
    ~ Fenway Park 9/4/18 ~ Denver 9/22/22
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,495
    I have a friend who got 4 seats, and is only using 2, thinking I needed the other 2. So, long story short, I have 2, face value, of course. 304. PM me
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    I was all "No, I'm sitting this tour out" right up until tix went on sale. We are in for St. Louis! Never been before and cannot wait!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    Mookie1 said:

In with reserved. Can't wait to make the trip from St. Charles. Nothing better than a framed STL 98 on the wall!

For my birthday, my husband just got me tickets to see a Pink Floyd tribute band at the Family Arena in St. Charles the next day (yes, I know it would have been better to head to ACL, but I'm just too old to do music festivals). What is St. Charles and the Family Arena like? Should I stay in St. Louis and drive there, or switch my hotel over to St. Charles? I only booked my hotel through Saturday morning thinking that I'd head back home after the concert. Good thing I didn't book our plane tickets!

I saw Eddie at the Fox in 2011. My first time in St. Louis. To get in the mood, my daughter & I saw the Cards clobber the Orioles in Baltimore the night before we flew out to St. Louis. People we met in St. Louis loved hearing about that!

You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    crowes74crowes74 Posts: 273
    I got a pair off the lottery the other day, got a buddy a pair today on ticketmaster. I've never had trouble getting PJ tickets in st,louis unless it was a show at the fox. It took 35min to get tickets a pair to show up today, not very good ones at that. Looks like they have made a few new fans over the last few years, congrats to them.
  • Options
    jkgrovesjkgroves Indiana Posts: 142
    Won a pair of reserved seats! Going to my first PJ concert with my girlfriend and staying at Drury Inn Union Station (highly recommended, just 5 minutes from Scottrade on foot)
  • Options
    maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    Ticketmaster delivered, I'm there. 2010 was great, this one should be too.
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989

I'm heading there...but no tickets yet (no go in the lottery). If anyone has an extra or two...or scores some good extras when they go on sale tomorrow (I'm in a golf tournament in the AM and will miss the beginning of the sale) please keep me mind. Thank you. Jay

As predicted, I had no luck with TM Express while stuck on the golf course. If anyone has a couple extras to part with I would appreciate it if you kept me in mind. Thanks! :|
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    jpercyjpercy Posts: 2
    I got GA !!! I have been waiting for this kind of show since the beginning, awesome its in STL! This is only my second 10c ticket and the closest I have ever seen PJ !This might be the show of a lifetime ! :))
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    jpercy said:

I got GA !!! I have been waiting for this kind of show since the beginning, awesome its in STL! This is only my second 10c ticket and the closest I have ever seen PJ !This might be the show of a lifetime ! :))

Take it all In, because it definitely will be awesome !!
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Sooooo many good seats on stub hub for just a smidge more cash.I picked up a pair of club level sec 103 for 50$ more then ticket master nose bleeds.Plus my 2 lottery reserved(gotta bring brother and his girlfriend).I highly recommend