Options

T in the Park Announcement

2»

Comments

• Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I like the t in the park lineup actually. Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Interpol, The coral, babyshambles, editors, css, dj shadow vs cut chemist are who ill be up for seeing so far, plus a few more i cant remember. Not fussed over the main headliners, i never go near the mainstage at headline time anyway, too busy and cant enjoy it.

What a surprise that pearl jam arent playing oxegen and t, after all that rubbish about them being set for confirmation. What a pile of shite that was, wasnt expecting them to play anyway.

Heard they were being lined up to play meadowbank in august as well, but i wouldnt hold my breath for that either.

And im glad muse arent playing T, that bellamy sounds like he's crying to me when he sings.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    Try this

SHREW + RICHARD HAMMOND =

DR WHO oh yes ;):D

Matt Bellamy knows how to swing a guitar full circle, play it ("like a crazy motherf*cker" ;)) and have sex with it .. all at the same time :eek: very talented guy

:eek: Erm, yes I understand...............................realluy I do :o
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:

What a surprise that pearl jam arent playing oxegen and t, after all that rubbish about them being set for confirmation. What a pile of shite that was, wasnt expecting them to play anyway.

Heard they were being lined up to play meadowbank in august as well, but i wouldnt hold my breath for that either.

I don't think they were ever really seriously in contention to play, I think it was predominantly wishful thinking by folk.

The Meadowbank rumour was for last Summer wasn't it? as they were in Europe at the time of T on the Fringe.....there's no chance of it happening this year I'd say.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I don't think they were ever really seriously in contention to play, I think it was predominantly wishful thinking by folk.

The Meadowbank rumour was for last Summer wasn't it? as they were in Europe at the time of T on the Fringe.....there's no chance of it happening this year I'd say.

Someone posted on the t in the park forum that they were maybe going to be playing in August of this year at Meadowbank, said he knew someone who workd for DF concerts or something.

I dont listen to a word anyone says about pearl jam playing up here anymore to be honest, it always turns out to be rubbish. Untill i see it officially announced ill never believe it.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.