Options

Full multi cam 2013 Vancouver show posted (NOW WITH ARTWORK)

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    All right folks, it's up and posted. The BR of the show with 24 bit audio is @ http://kickass.to/pearl-jam-12-04-2013-vancouver-bc-bluray-iso-t9185291.html

There are 10 people on it now. Enjoy!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    ^^^ So, what does one do with that? Download it & then......
    Damn it, can someone put it onto blu-ray for me & I can paypal them some cash for discs & postage etc? smiley please photo: Please Smiley please.gif
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    Thanks!!! :)
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Yikes 15GB! Is there a non-blu-ray version available?
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,251
    mrussel1 said:

All right folks, it's up and posted. The BR of the show with 24 bit audio is @ http://kickass.to/pearl-jam-12-04-2013-vancouver-bc-bluray-iso-t9185291.html

There are 10 people on it now. Enjoy!

awesome. thanks!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    morello said:

^^^ So, what does one do with that? Download it & then......
    Damn it, can someone put it onto blu-ray for me & I can paypal them some cash for discs & postage etc? smiley please photo: Please Smiley please.gif

Yes, please tell what program to open/convert the torrent once downloaded. I have never downloaded a torrent file. Thanks
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    You have to install a torrent program like Utorrent. They are easy to use now and typically open up ports automatically for you. Install Utorrent. Download the torrent and double click to open. At that point, it will open Utorrent and start downloading teh file. 15 gbs will take a while. It will come in a form ready to burn in Blu Ray format. You can use IMGBurn which is exceptional freeware.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    mrussel1 said:

You have to install a torrent program like Utorrent. They are easy to use now and typically open up ports automatically for you. Install Utorrent. Download the torrent and double click to open. At that point, it will open Utorrent and start downloading teh file. 15 gbs will take a while. It will come in a form ready to burn in Blu Ray format. You can use IMGBurn which is exceptional freeware.

Thanks for the info. Have a great day/night wherever you live! :)>-
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

mrussel1 said:

Thanks for the info. Have a great day/night wherever you live! :)>-
    Richmond, VA, so I should be more focused on my work, but the board draws me back in.

Feel free to PM or post back if you run into issues.
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Guys, you might want to run PeerBlock when downloading Torrents:
    peerblock.com/
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    jasonrolfejasonrolfe Posts: 474
    I'll jump on this and seed for a while.
    narnia said:

Guys, you might want to run PeerBlock when downloading Torrents:
    peerblock.com/

Thanks for the reminder! Just got a new PC and had not installed it yet.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    mr_perfectmr_perfect Posts: 146
    has anyone successfully downloaded this yet? its taken almost 3 days and i still have 1gb left....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    This is so awesome!! I had plans today and had shit to do, but I streamed this show on my TV instead, and I am glad that's how I spent my Saturday afternoon, lol. Especially cool because all of the footage filmed from the crowd right in front of Eddie was exactly where I was too. It's like seeing the show through my own eyes again. Thanks to the person or people who put this together! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

has anyone successfully downloaded this yet? its taken almost 3 days and i still have 1gb left....

There's only 1 seeder.. probably taking him/her a while to share 15gb's.. lol. Almost there.

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Philly? Looking forward to that!!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    mayerdmayerd Posts: 62
    Great.
  • Options
    philly is already up. Check the other post for location. I think it is just one seed. I'm at 99%, so when I finish it should go fast. I usually seed at 1mbs.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

philly is already up. Check the other post for location. I think it is just one seed. I'm at 99%, so when I finish it should go fast. I usually seed at 1mbs.

What thread? I can only seem to find a thread with a dvd, but no bluray.

• Options
    Zod said:

mrussel1 said:

What thread? I can only seem to find a thread with a dvd, but no bluray.

Sorry. I didn't realize you meant BR. I finished the BR but had to re-render the show because the size was 35 gb. I finally found the right settings to make it 20 gb the other day. Now I just need to finish putting that render in with the menus already created. Should just be a day or so, as soon as I can sit down and do it.

I finally got to 100% on Vancouver last night. I hope everyone is either done or flying along right now.

• Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
    So cool!!
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Sorry. I didn't realize you meant BR. I finished the BR but had to re-render the show because the size was 35 gb. I finally found the right settings to make it 20 gb the other day. Now I just need to finish putting that render in with the menus already created. Should just be a day or so, as soon as I can sit down and do it.

I finally got to 100% on Vancouver last night. I hope everyone is either done or flying along right now.

Thanks for all of you hard work. I'm pretty stoked that technology has come so far that the bootlegs are now in HD and on Bluray :)

• Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    Any chance you could find Montreal or EV solo shows ?
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited June 2014
    VedderMTL said:

Any chance you could find Montreal or EV solo shows ?

Photos nor video aren't allowed to be taken at EV solo shows.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Thanks so much for your efforts on this!! Looks great

Ive finished downloading and am/will seed for the months to come.

Just one question.....Ive spent ages try to burn and/or covert/compress this. How the heck does one burn such a large file?

I have a burner but only 4.7GB blank dvds.

Do I need to buy a blank bluray disk? And if so can I get one 15.68GB?

Thanks in advance
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    DonJon said:

Thanks so much for your efforts on this!! Looks great

Ive finished downloading and am/will seed for the months to come.

Just one question.....Ive spent ages try to burn and/or covert/compress this. How the heck does one burn such a large file?

I have a burner but only 4.7GB blank dvds.

Do I need to buy a blank bluray disk? And if so can I get one 15.68GB?

Thanks in advance

It's like trying to burn a dvd on a cd burner. It won't work, you need a dvd burner to burn dvd's. The same with blurays. They're different disks and they hold more data. You'll need a bluray burner and some blank blurays.
  • Options
    Thanks for that Zod. Appreciate the response

I have since purchased some blank 25GB bluray disk but now cannot burn.

Trying to find a free burner.....Ive downloaded a few but none work - either have a limit of 500MB or don't recognise/start the ISO file.

Any tips anyone to a free burner?

Ive download and installed about 8 different softwares today hahaha
  • Options
    I have Burnaware Free and I can drag and drop the ISO to burn.

As soon as I hit burn it tells me to insert a BD-R disk and a writable disk

The disks I have are 25GB BD-R's

Am I going f*ckin nuts here or am I just stupid?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    DonJon said:

I have never used Burnaware Free. But try out ImgBurn. http://www.imgburn.com/
    It's the only app you need. I highly recommended it. :)
  • Options
    demetrios said:

DonJon said:

I have never used Burnaware Free. But try out ImgBurn. http://www.imgburn.com/
    It's the only app you need. I highly recommended it. :)
    +1 The creator was nice enough to put the entire bluray into an ISO file. IMGburn makes burning iso files very easy.
  • Options
    Fyi, another version will be out in the next several days with menus. I will seed it from my computer so it should go much quicker than this version.