Options

Official Memphis Ten Roll call - 10/14/14

Comments

• Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Is anybody spending the weekend before the show in Nashville?
  • Options
    ham_on_ryeham_on_rye Indiana Dunes Posts: 205
    LESS THAN 30 DAYS LEFT!!!
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    anyone driving to and from the show from the St Louis area with room for 2 extra? if so I got cash plus will pay for BBQ when we are there at whatever place you want, also will but you a poster from the show, was hoping to get there in time for the Wishlist preparty which starts at 2, if you are on the fence about it, just watch this, and hopefully this changes your mind to yes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAncnjqw8JQ&list=PL1FUjoCdCskcjp6-ZE089JYf8CdUAagTZ
  • Options
    dogtowndogtown Posts: 118
    Less than a month now! I'm heading to Graceland on Tuesday morning. Apparently there's a free shuttle from Sun Studios to Graceland that runs at regular intervals, which is less than a mile from the Peabody.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    This pre party is gonna be a fuckin' riot.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what time the Wishlist pre party is going to start
  • Options
    LinnaLinna Stockholm, Sweden Posts: 105
    Peyton18 said:

Does anyone know what time the Wishlist pre party is going to start

2 pm at Hard Rock.
    2014: Stockholm 6/28, Cinci 10/1, StL 10/3, ACL 10/5, Tulsa 10/8, Lincoln 10/9, ACL 10/12, Memphis 10/14, Detroit 10/16, Moline 10/17, StP 10/19, MKE 10/20, Denver 10/22, Bridge School 10/25 & 10/26.
    2015: NYC 9/26, Bogotá 11/25, Mexico City 11/28.
    2016: Philly 4/28, NYC 5/1 and 5/2, Quebec 5/5, Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Wrigley 8/20 & 8/22. (+ EV: Ohana 8/27).
    2017: RRHOF 4/7 (+EV: Amsterdam1 4/27, Sicily 6/26 & 6/27, Louisville 9/23, Franklin 9/24)
    Fan since the first time I heard Jeremy on MTV in 1992. White whales: Other Side & Brother. Love, peace & PJ! – Linn
  • Options
    Whoo Hoo!
  • Options
    27 days............
  • Options
    Looking for a GA...I have a couple of RS for trade or cash
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited September 2014
    who is wearing their PJ socks to the show?
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    my2hands said:

Didn't anyone ever tell you about the "Sock Rule" for concerts ?
  • Options
    yellowwho said:

my2hands said:

Didn't anyone ever tell you about the "Sock Rule" for concerts ?
    :))
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    i have an extra room at the crowne plaza memphis downtown that is up for trade - i need 2 tickets for the show, but i am also open to other offers...
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    need a ga ticket please! anything going on monday night in memphis?
  • Options
    Two weeks away! Are there any plans to meet up on Monday night? A bunch of us will all be at the Peabody, right?
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    I am down for some boozing, also staying at the Peabody.

PS I May have an extra 10C reserved ticket available.

PPS If enough people were interested we could set up a group tour of the Gibson Factory.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    I'm not staying at The Peabody but looking to party in there! A legandary place for sure. Let me know if your're staying there.
  • Options
    Not messing around boys....the Hard Rock is gonna be pumpin'....get those livers in check.
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    Gonna be a blast! Can't wait to meet everyone.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    Air23 said:

Looking for a GA...I have a couple of RS for trade or cash

Still looking
  • Options
    McJuicy said:

i have an extra room at the crowne plaza memphis downtown that is up for trade - i need 2 tickets for the show, but i am also open to other offers...

...still looking
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    zevilonezevilone Posts: 339
    still l00king as well :(
  • Options
    OzzieOzzie Posts: 230
    dogtown said:

Less than a month now! I'm heading to Graceland on Tuesday morning. Apparently there's a free shuttle from Sun Studios to Graceland that runs at regular intervals, which is less than a mile from the Peabody.

That's my plan too - will look out for the fellow PJ fans! Aiming to squeeze in Sun, Graceland and Gibson factory on the day of the show. Be busy!
    Isle of Wight, 23rd June 2012
    Brooklyn, 18th October 2013
    Memphis, 14th October 2014
    Krakow, 3rd July 2018
    London, 8th July 2022
  • Options
    SEACIDESEACIDE Posts: 410
    10c will have at least 2 ga tickets (mine) to give away at the Memphis show.
    The taxman calleth and flight prices blow!
    Not sure how they decide who gets em but if you score....enjoy!
    Love is all you need.....
  • Options
    SEACIDE said:

10c will have at least 2 ga tickets (mine) to give away at the Memphis show.
    The taxman calleth and flight prices blow!
    Not sure how they decide who gets em but if you score....enjoy!

Can't you transfer them?
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    McJuicy said:

McJuicy said:

...still looking
    Are you selling the room or only trade for tix?
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    Merch line in Cincy looked like madness.
  • Options

Merch line in Cincy looked like madness.

Can someone fill me in on this? Last year I did both LA shows and we just bought stuff (stickers, posters, hoodies) at one of the many tables set up inside the venue right before the show. Do we now have to show up at the venue in the afternoon to buy merch?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Noload said:

McJuicy said:

McJuicy said:

...still looking
    Are you selling the room or only trade for tix?
    pm sent
    Post edited by McJuicy on