2006.05.19 Grand Rapids, MI, 2006.05.09 Toronto, ON
    2005.09.19 Toronto, ON, 2004.10.03 Grand Rapids, MI
    2004.10.02 Toledo, OH, 2003.06.26 Clarkston, MI
    2003.06.25 Clarkston, MI, 2000.10.07 Auburn Hills, MI
    1998.08.23 Auburn Hills, MI, 1998.08.18 East Lansing, MI
    1992.08.01 Clarkston, MI, 1991.11.21 Ann Arbor, MI
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,792
    I was behind stage for Philly last year. Go eat these tickets up. Better than nosebleeds and you'll be in the building which is ultimately all that matters. Please, do not pass up behind stage tickets.
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    Ticket drops are happening like crazy now, MINN dropped as well. Go get em guys!
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,379
    I love being close to the stage..if that's behind or to the side view..so be it...better than way at the other end of the arena...GA for DEN and MKE ...side sec 126 for ST Paul...happy camper
  • Options
    alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196
    I was playing on TM and there are seats out there. Not great ones but they are there. Was able to find tix at just about every venue but Moline. Go get em if you want to be in the building!

Already have my shows lined up but if you dont...
  • Options
    mandm621mandm621 moran, mi Posts: 93
    Does anyone know who the opening band will be for the fall tour? I'm going to the Detroit show, can't wait!
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    mandm621 said:

Does anyone know who the opening band will be for the fall tour? I'm going to the Detroit show, can't wait!

Not sure about Detroit...

photo 20140530_110227_zps76a727df.jpg

BUT the tickets I got for the Moline show say "An Evening with Pearl Jam"
    so no opener for this show...YEAH!!!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    mandm621mandm621 moran, mi Posts: 93
    Cool!!! I wonder if Detroit will say the same? I got a pair of tickets threw the drawing here, so I don't even pick them up until the day of the show.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    derbydave said:

mandm621 said:

Cool!

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    jaycabicjaycabic Posts: 15

jaycabic - Congrats on going to your first show. It will be well worth the wait. And you will be hooked, I promise.

thanks,super excited.been a long time coimin
  • Options
    MH17764MH17764 Brooklyn Park, MN Posts: 10
    I believe they are all "an evening with" should be no openers and extra long sets. I am thinking an longer than the typical 1 or 2 song set EV solo either before or during the show.
    Maybe 30+ song set between both.
    6/30/1998 - Minneapolis, MN 6/15/2003 - Fargo, ND 6/16/2003 - St. Paul, MN 7/02/2011 - Minneapolis, MN (EV solo) 10/19/2014 - St. Paul, MN
  • Options
    curly said:

somehow, someway I got lucky today...
    got lower bowl tix for St Paul and Moline...
    so, today I wont be hating on ticketmaster... as I guess its possible for the common folk with no connections/tricks or gadgets to get tickets... The wifey and I will see ya'll there....I'm the tall dark haired dude and she'll be the one whom always seems to have just 1 too many...don't worry though, she's harmless and most def "respectable"...Curly

After reading the positive outlook of your last post, I'm real glad you got tickets. I was rooting for you! Now you will live to rock another day and at different shows...Congrats!

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828

Hey, thanks for the info, CM 199191 and djklambake - I was beginning to think nobody cared!

I managed to get a pretty great single ticket on ticketmaster today to the Milwaukee show - Section 226, so should be just up from Stone. I'll take the train from Chicago and see the sights of Milwaukee.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    StironiStironi Posts: 16
    I got Detroit and Cincinnati. The two shows I lost through 10 club so It's bitter sweet. Winning in the drawing is soooo much easier and far less stressful. The Detroit show is by far going to be the highlight of the tour and it's only 20 minutes away from me. I want it to be tomorrow.
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    So were GA tix really available trough ticketmaster or are the people stating this just making it up?? I saw the GA option for the Lincoln show on ticketmaster but I figured there weren't any available since it's suppose to be 10 Club only.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    I just got chills when I saw "An Evening With Pearl Jam" on the ticket.

I went to 4 shows last year, all "Evenings with...." and they were all unbelievable.

I hope Denver is the same!
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    I don't think that GA were actually available on ticketmaster. The option came up on the drop down menu for Milwaukee but when you clicked on it, the "no tickets available" message came back.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    I have one spare Detroit TM ticket. Section 219. Face value of course.
    Pm if interested
  • Options
    Hey! Would anyone be able to help me out with GA tickets to Moline, Detroit, Milwaukee and St. Paul? No luck in the drawing, TM declining my international card. I got shit. :((
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks! [-O<
  • Options
    RunningOzRunningOz Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Hadn't seen anyone post this yet, the stage comes out into the GA crowd, in Cincy at least.
    Post edited by RunningOz on
    Noblesville - 2003 Cincinnati - 2006 EV - Nashville - 2009 Noblesville - 2010 Cincinnati - 2014
  • Options
    ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    edited May 2014
    RunningOz said:

Hadn't seen anyone post this yet, the stage comes out into the GA crowd, in Cincy at least.

@-)
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    RunningOz said:

There is a whole thread about this, stubhub can put the wrong maps if its not on ticketmaster or the venue site then it doesnt seem likely as of now
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096

Hey 10C members...here is the deal i just signed up after the 2014 tour announcement and what not. I did not get any tickets through the lottery but good through good ol' TM. I was fortunate and in the past i have figured out how to beat that BS online crap where it screws people hand over fist. 1st OPTION: Go old school and drive to the box office of the actual location of the event(If close enough) I scored 4 GA Tickets for $70 to the Lincoln, NE show and then I (2ND OPTION) called TM phone line and picked up lower bowl tickets for St. Paul (MN) Right right away next to the stage....none of that timing out and 30 seconds to purchase hoping your Internet & TM don't screw you. This is a little secret that no one that I know utilizes through TM. I had stage tickets for OKC '13 doing the same thing. Everyone of my friends that did online the best they got were nosebleeds.

So all in all if you cant go through 10C then your best bet and luck to score decent tickets at least for me has been dialing TM instead of that online shit.

Now that I am official 10C member hopefully my luck will continue through here. Any advice would be greatfull and 3 PJ shows in less than a year...it was effing xmas morning today. >

St. Paul '06
    OKC '13
    Lincoln '14
    St. Paul '14

I'm confused... How did you buy GA tix from the box office? GA is reserved for 10c only.
    I had the same thought. And how did you get 4 tickets for 70.00? They were 156.00 a pair. Box office wouldn't sell tickets any cheaper than 10C. If GA tickets were still available - then more 10C members would have 'won' tickets. Agree that calling TM can be easier than on-line; esp. if you use a number that is in a less populated area. But your post brings up lots of questions. Not attacking you personally, just the information provided.

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    derbydave said:

mandm621 said:

That sure is one pretty picture. Congratulations! Nothing beats a real ticket stub......

• Options
    Can't wait for Oct 1st! First time seeing the band live!
  • Options

RunningOz said:

There is a whole thread about this, stubhub can put the wrong maps if its not on ticketmaster or the venue site then it doesnt seem likely as of now
    As incredibly cool as this set-up looks, TM isn't listing the venue as such. I'm all for it, but I'm not thinking that it is so. Not at least until I see some type of confirmation from 10c.

I do have a completely different question. I see a lot of people wanting/needing tickets. They are asking for 10c spares/pairs and whatnot. People have claimed that there are 10c pre-sale tickets for sale for gargantuan sums on the internet. I can see how you can buddy up with a spare. How can you use a pair of tickets if the one who purchased them is not there? 10c stipulated that the person who's account was used to purchase the ticket must be the one to present ID. They also stated that the pre-sale tickets are not transferrable or refundable. Am I missing something there or are people buying/trying to buy tickets that they won't be able to use? (I'm new at the whole 10c lottery thing, so perhaps I've missed something. It seemed that stipulations were pretty clear, though.) My husband and I have been wondering about this for days.

• Options
    jaycabicjaycabic Posts: 15
    goin to my very first show,how good are the 10c reserved seats usually?
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Deadendp,
    It's possible that they pick up tickets at the venue then hand them off to the buyer. But I would imagine that most of the tickets you see for resale are from season ticket holders or whatever other connection that gets them into the special tickets from the venue.

Abs jaycabic 10c reserved seats are supposed to be some of the better seats in the house, but it depends on the seniority of your number, meaning smaller number = better seats.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

Deadendp,
    It's possible that they pick up tickets at the venue then hand them off to the buyer. But I would imagine that most of the tickets you see for resale are from season ticket holders or whatever other connection that gets them into the special tickets from the venue.

Abs jaycabic 10c reserved seats are supposed to be some of the better seats in the house, but it depends on the seniority of your number, meaning smaller number = better seats.

Thanks!
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    A lot of first timers it seems. This time last year I was getting ready for my first show as well, I know the feeling. Have fun everyone!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL