Options

***UPDATE DEADLINE MONDAY JUNE 2!! GIVEAWAY FOR A GREAT CAUSE! MYSTERY BOX, VAULT 3 VINYL AND MORE!!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    CocoyrCocoyr Manila, Philippines Posts: 114
    Still waiting for mine.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Coco- your stuff was mailed, possibly in the later batch but its well on its way to you. You are in the Philippines though, so i am not too sure how long it "should" take from Chicago in the US. Hopefully it arrives to you soon!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,675
    Yes, thank you so much for the goodies!!
    So glad to hear that Hannah is improving. :-bd
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Coco- your stuff was mailed, possibly in the later batch but its well on its way to you. You are in the Philippines though, so i am not too sure how long it "should" take from Chicago in the US. Hopefully it arrives to you soon!!

No worries. I am patient. I know it will take time. Thanks!
  • Options
    petrimppetrimp Finland Posts: 161
    Mine arrived today: instagram.com/p/qMRJG-vCe1/. Nice surprise to find this waiting in the mail after a boring day at the office. Cheers :)

Good to read Hannah's getting better. Keep us posted! All the best!
    hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
  • Options
    Cocoyr said:

No worries. I am patient. I know it will take time. Thanks!
    Got it just now. Vancouver, Canada (12/04/13) DVD and 3 Stickers (Needle, Forestry and PJ 2012 w/Diff. Flags). Thank you very much!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    you are very welcome! I am so glad it arrived!
    (just a heads up, that is a bluray. i hope you can play it!)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Got the Vancouver blu-ray and PJ Seattle sticker earlier in the week. Thanks again and best wishes to Hannah and her family!
  • Options

you are very welcome! I am so glad it arrived!
    (just a heads up, that is a bluray. i hope you can play it!)</bloc

Thanks for the heads up. I bought a Bluray player because of Water on the Road. And then PJ20. Now this one. I was really hoping for a concert DVD/Bluray. Because you know, PJ, I think somewhat forgot about Asia and this is the closest we can experience them. Thanks again!

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Came home yesterday and saw this in my pile. Thank thou very much! I hope Hannah and her mom are well.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435