Options

***UPDATE DEADLINE MONDAY JUNE 2!! GIVEAWAY FOR A GREAT CAUSE! MYSTERY BOX, VAULT 3 VINYL AND MORE!!

Comments

• Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited June 2014

Just got home and had EV's LBC waiting for me! :D Thanks WhatYouTaughtMe!

Congrats that's awesome, I'm loving reading about these mystery prizes popping up, adds so much fun to the raffle :D
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Decided not to go to dinner before concert, so I could post pics - so excited!

Here's the stickers and cd's, etc.:
    The bootlegs are Lexington '03 and one of the close out the Spectrum shows.

Here are the soft goods:

Here are the posters:

And wait for it.....

AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, Stephen and Kelly! I am really humbled by the generosity of this community! I did get many things that I already have, so I will try to figure out some ways to pay it forward. Who says a full moon on the Friday the 13th is bad luck!

Oh and DerbyDave, I may not have gotten my beloved Columbus '10, but I am now the PROUD owner of the WolfMan!!!!! I guess that Portland Emek is ok, too! ;)

Kelly and Stephen, I will never be able to thank you enough for your amazing generosity. I am very thankful that the Black's have turned the corner and Michelle and Hannah are on the mend. That is the most important thing! Continued flow of positive vibes from East to West for the Black family!

Sincerely, LeeAnn

:x :-*
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

Just got home and had EV's LBC waiting for me! :D Thanks WhatYouTaughtMe!

Congrats that's awesome, I'm loving reading about these mystery prizes popping up, adds so much fun to the raffle :D
    Thanks! Agree! It was a super cool way to keep the mystery "alive" :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    jlaustin said:

OMG!!!!!! I was out running errands, get home and notice a Mystery Box on my front porch. Weird, I think, because I got mine last week. Bring it in and notice that it is from Stephen and Kelly! My jaw dropped - I never win anything! I am beyond stoked! I'm going to wait until my husband gets home to open it, otherwise he might get steamed! I might not be able to post pics until later this weekend, as we are going to a concert tonight and a baseball game tomorrow, but I will post for sure! Thank you so much, Kelly and Stephen! What an awesome place this is! You are the best! I will definitely pass on things I already have - maybe set up a mini- raffle for the Black's!

Oh and my TM tix for Cincy and Milwaukee arrived today, too! :D

:x LeeAnn

Congrats!!!
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    jlaustin said:

Decided not to go to dinner before concert, so I could post pics - so excited!

Here's the stickers and cd's, etc.:
    The bootlegs are Lexington '03 and one of the close out the Spectrum shows.

Here are the soft goods:

Here are the posters:

And wait for it.....

AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, Stephen and Kelly! I am really humbled by the generosity of this community! I did get many things that I already have, so I will try to figure out some ways to pay it forward. Who says a full moon on the Friday the 13th is bad luck!

Oh and DerbyDave, I may not have gotten my beloved Columbus '10, but I am now the PROUD owner of the WolfMan!!!!! I guess that Portland Emek is ok, too! ;)

Kelly and Stephen, I will never be able to thank you enough for your amazing generosity. I am very thankful that the Black's have turned the corner and Michelle and Hannah are on the mend. That is the most important thing! Continued flow of positive vibes from East to West for the Black family!

Sincerely, LeeAnn

:x :-*

Kick ass!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    So glad you are excited Leanne!!! It was funny that you won but also fitting because you were the first person to make a donation!! You are always such a giving person, you totally deserved it!
    I'm sorry the shirts are too big but I'm sure you will find someone to give them to, or have some cool night shirts :)

Btw- I'm surprised no one said anything yet about a couple of the add-ons that are clearly not PJ related--
    "Ain't nobody got time for that!" Sweet brown sticker and "dead giveaway!" Charles Ramsay sticker! LOL! We thought you might get a laugh from that :)

Thanks again to everyone who donated monetarily and with prizes! Big thanks also to the faithful "bumpers" !! :)

Kelly & Stephen
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    I will post a full donor list soon :)
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    Ah oh! Look what I got in the mail! Woo hoo!

• Options
    Congrats robertstackarmy, that's so cool. Keep the photos coming, I'm enjoying seeing all the mystery prizes :D
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Got some stickers in the mail yesterday and a bluray boot of last year's Vancouver show! Thanks, Kelly & Stephen, for all your hard work and for these tokens of appreciation! Though nothing was necessary, that bluray kicks so much ass! You guys went above and beyond throughout this whole campaign.

It's already been said, but can't be said enough - I'll keep sending positive thoughts to Hannah & Michelle for quick, full recoveries. My cousin lost a kidney a few years back, so your cause hit home. I've never met you, but just know that because of this community, you'll forever be in my thoughts!
    :)>- & :x
  • Options
    ratmandoratmando Outside of Portland, or somewhere like that Posts: 347
    I was in Chicago at the hubby's show at the Green Mill this weekend, I came home and I was so amazingly surprised that I was one of the people happy and grateful enough to get a gift out of kindness and TLC... a Vancouver BD, and stickers.. and I'm stoked beyond words.. Didn't even remotely expect it.. so Stephen and Kelly.. (and Dave and the family Black). just hoping everyone is healthy by tour time and that I get to see you ALL on the long road....

HUGS and love

Cathe in Vegas
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    So happy everyone is pleased with the things showing up in their mailboxes! :) we enjoyed doing this so much and greatly appreciate all the help and support that has come the Blacks way!
    We have one more round of packages to go out this week, so if you haven't gotten yours yet, trust it's on the way soon! I think we had around 64 to send in all!!
    I will also post the full donor list later today.
    Thank you all so much!!
    Kelly & Stephen
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    edited June 2014

Here is the full donor list

(I am missing 1 persons board name- it wasnt attached on the Paypal so if you donated and dont see your forum name here please PM me)

badbrains
    Halifax2TheMax
    djsmoot
    pjtour
    2001ALLSTAREDDIE
    Robertstackarmy
    Yooperpj
    KL119975
    PJ-Cubs
    hgpjam11
    sparky_fry
    DavidVanB
    dmayer
    northerndragon
    BrokenGlass
    PP1983449
    kellnazzie
    hailhail8
    njnancy
    Movaughn
    Staceyd1800
    HesCalledDyer
    VedderMTL
    rpecsok
    Ratmando
    Brane_of_JFK
    afroannie
    Cocoyr
    Asterik on the Street
    armyfan
    petrimp
    bethwalker1987
    jjflash
    Damiank
    wasa1971
    eddiec
    HEX
    SD48277
    scurtis
    brianlux
    SteffyLou
    dougfloyd
    mjohnson68
    Nami
    WhatYouTaughtMe
    I_lov_it
    PJSoul
    badbrains
    dfishberg
    cdysinge
    Ident42
    jpondaradio
    JB23237
    F Me In The Brain
    Natashapearljamfan
    XClemX
    Brotherjohnno9
    imalive
    moretobayfig
    jlaustin
    TB180644
    elwayvedder
    Post edited by GivenToLukinKP on
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    I traded your hubbie an entry into this for the OYR raffle not long ago where I just added his funds in lieau of mine etc. I was and am in support of this thread :)
  • Options
    Hey! thanks!
    I thought that was for the Coke Bottle 10 raffle we did right before this? no?
    my sincere apologies and thank you SO much for your support!!! PM me your address please!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    a selfish plug:

I will pay cash plus postage, via paypal, immediately :)
    Please PM me if you can help!

I am looking for badges/ pins from all the shows in Europe-- will want 2 of each, if possible, and a red sweatband. my husband and I are HUGE sticker fans and would like those as well if you have spares, but i think we have most shows covered already (doesn't hurt to get a couple extras).
    I will be going to 4 shows in the US this fall and can also be your merch friend (Cincy, St Louis, Moline, Milwaukee).

I will pay cash plus postage, via paypal, immediately :) Please PM me if you can help!
    We are open to possible trades on stickers as well.

THANK YOU!!
    Kelly
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059

Hey! thanks!
    I thought that was for the Coke Bottle 10 raffle we did right before this? no?
    my sincere apologies and thank you SO much for your support!!! PM me your address please!!

No worries My Lady!

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Glad you are excited. You never know what people already have. Enjoy and thank you for helping all of us help others!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,682
    =D>
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Glad you are excited. You never know what people already have. Enjoy and thank you for helping all of us help others!
    yep, don't have it, very excited.

• Options

yep, don't have it, very excited.

Awesome!
  • Options
    I received an unexpected package in the mail yesterday with a Vancouver blu-ray and some stickers. What an awesome surprise! Kelly and Stephen: Thank you very much. :)
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Oh how time flies when you are having fun!

I'm sorry its taken me this long to get back here. I've been busy, but not so much that I shouldnt have stopped by and at least checked in. I've become slightly more dependent on that other social media experiment that I will not mention.

Yesterday was 2WEEKS! 2 WEEKS! Its seemed like soo much more and then again it feels like yesterday all over again.

Michelle is doing absolutely awesome! She is already back to taking the stairs here at the Ronald McDonald House, and I'm thinking she would be ready to stand on the rail in Amsterdam if really needed ;) Okay, maybe Milan... She had her check up today and will not see another Dr for another six months. I am so impressed with her kick ass attitude. She's the toughest little lady I know. This Sunday was our 24th wedding anniversary! and we spent the day chilling (her = napping) here at the RMH. No fancy dinner yet (although she was craving a McD's cheeseburger last week-- yes I scooted my ass about 15 blocks to get her one!) but I plan on a dinner date before she goes back to work in the fall. She's not nearly back to full strength yet, not even close, but if she continues to progress at this rate she will have to let her Drs know they were wrong telling her she can never vacuum again. I thought that was odd anyway...

Hannah is doing good too. Not so fast a recovery as Michelle though. I think what has made it harder on us is that the entire team kept telling us how Hannah would be running circles around Michelle. They missed the call here (or as I would say, due to following baseball on my phone lately -- 'this one is under review' ) Its been riding a wave. A BIG ONE! Deep swells and all! Biggest problem I would say is the nausea. Severe at times, but trending it hasn't led us to what causes it every instance. Dr's aren't worried about it, but its hard to heal and eat when you are dealing with it. Coupled with the expected 'chasing of the tails' while determining the right drug interaction and dosage requirements hasn't been pleasant. But she has a good attitude and we will get through this.

As for the help from you guys and gals, we dearly appreciate it all. The cards, the gifts, the movies to watch, the books to read, and of course the financial help is so overwhelming. We WILL pay it forward. I dont know if Kelly relayed the info, but here at the RMH they have us in what they call an 'Isolation unit' which has a few specific rules just for Hannah's compromised immune system. The new house isnt fully furnished yet, but you guys donated two small microwaves, a few small trash bins, a set of Rubbermaids, and a king size package of TP! I talked to the directors here and let them know that it was not me that was donating them, but was a collective of awesome Pearl Jam fans from across the country and around the world that would love to see the help they provide us be carried further and help others along the way. I sent Kelly a pic (wont be posting it myself--still never figured that out the last time the Forum changed...)

So anyway, here we are, there you go, and I cant wait to get the hell outta here and have my girls back! I do have to get back to work this weekend, and will be manning my post in front of the forum a little better for the few days I have to work this month.

Later tribe...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    Kelly - thanks for the stickers and Vancouver 13 bluray! Nice surprise in today's usually gloomy Monday mail! All the best to the Blacks and tell them to keep on keepin' on!
  • Options
    Awesome! Enjoy!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,682
    Look forward to further updates -- and sending best wishes to little Hannah and of course her momma as well!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,864
    Thanks for the update Given To....
    Hugs and prayers go out to you, Hannah and Michelle :)
    Kelly, thanks for the surprise that landed yesterday in my mailbox and, in general, your goodwill :)>-
  • Options
    Hi Kelly and Stephen thanks very much for dvds and stickers, Vancouver 2013 awesome to watch.

Hi Dave, thanks for the update. I hope the girls are still improving, hugs and thoughts still coming from Australia, and from the rest of the Pearl Jam community. Congrats on the 24 yr wedding anniversary, you and Michelle are amazing. :x
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,822
    Hijacked from the other thread.

Corner has been turned!

I took off for home on Friday afternoon. Came back last night and made it through the clinic this morning. Hannah is doing much better than when I took off. She's just looking and feeling so much better overall. Appetite coming back, wanting to get out and move about a bit. Still napping (I'm staring at both of them while I type this... they aren't snoring yet, but its close. They are even sleeping though the constant text alerts and FB updates that are buggin on me right now!) They look kinda cute all napped up and not giving me any GRIEF! ;)

I'm headed back up and over the mountain to work for afew nights, and will be back down on Friday. And yes, I mule fireworks and firewater from Wyoming upon request. It's a funny little place in which we live... Begin Mike Rowe narrative voice for me: Evanston, Wyoming. Small burb resting at an elevation of 6750 ft above sea level. Birth place of Dave here. Also has historic ties to Union Pacific RailRoad. City grid not centered East to West nor North/South. Follows a river and railroad tracks... In direct path of travel for Dave making his runs between beautiful Mountain View and any other point west. Most noted attribute of Evanston these days is the ability to supply societies ills to the haven of the Wasatch Front of Utah. Over a half dozen full scale FIREWORKS stores. Not little ones either. More like Big Box style places all advertising the best deals around. Just up the street you'll find the PORN store, for everything that is unspeakable in Happy Valley yet the parking lot resembles a UTAH parking lot with a quick inventory of the license plates. Just across the street, dont forget to stop in at the SMOKER FRIENDLY where all sort of smoke, (not Colorado smoke, SPICE when not outlawed though) can be purchased without the damaging effects of smoke bought in UTAH. Sin tax removed, nicotine intact. And dont forget to check out the new VAPOR MART, as the huge 90' billboard in town suggests... And of course, the last place to acquire Sheridan, Wyomings' gift to us all, KOLTISKA LIQUOR. Its the best for what ails you. Stay tuned, as the states' assbackward legislators figure out how to provide you with the POWERBALL and other lottery tickets, as passed into law last year that we would love to participate in random gambling addictions and scratch card mania at the hopes that the border between our lovely state and the State to the west that starts with U can fully implement the drive-thru window that may accommodate all of these products in one stop.

Anyway! Thanks for the thoughts folks. Will talk soon!

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,822
    Also got me treats in the mail thanks so much :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.