Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Beautiful gesture

Nicely done dude
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    cjzoly said:

Treyert14 said:

Hey guys. Sadly I missed out on the mystery box because I'm paying for school and have a low pay job. So if y'all can make my dream come true and post pics of y'all mystery boxes here it would kinda make me feel like I got one of my own. And I'm curious to see what's inside of them!

This message is for you, Treyert14…You started this post which has almost over 700 posts and 14K views which has kept the attention and excitement of the “10C Mystery Box” alive and well over the past few weeks…A lot to 10C’s members continually check on this post to see, show and revel in what each and every one had received…It has brought a lot of excitement and anticipation to each of us that ordered one, as we awaited the delivery and ultimately opened the package to make our way through the goodies. Being the broke college student (I know personally what that was like); you have had to live vicariously through the postings and pictures of others. I feel you started something good here and I would like to do something good for you. I have not posted photos, nor listed the contents of my Mystery Box, so therefore it is a Mystery Box in itself to you and all on this forum. I will say that it is 95% complete as I traded one small item and kept one small item for myself (The rubber Backspacer Ball…LOL). I would like to add a couple of items from my personal collection to it to replace what I removed into the OG Mystery Box and send it to you for free of charge postage paid…This way you get to experience first-hand, in all the anticipation and excitement of the “10C Mystery Box” for yourself…Please PM me and we can discuss how I get the Mystery Box to you…

RAWK! =D> \m/ ^:)^
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    cjzoly said:

Treyert14 said:

Hey guys. Sadly I missed out on the mystery box because I'm paying for school and have a low pay job. So if y'all can make my dream come true and post pics of y'all mystery boxes here it would kinda make me feel like I got one of my own. And I'm curious to see what's inside of them!

This message is for you, Treyert14…You started this post which has almost over 700 posts and 14K views which has kept the attention and excitement of the “10C Mystery Box” alive and well over the past few weeks…A lot to 10C’s members continually check on this post to see, show and revel in what each and every one had received…It has brought a lot of excitement and anticipation to each of us that ordered one, as we awaited the delivery and ultimately opened the package to make our way through the goodies. Being the broke college student (I know personally what that was like); you have had to live vicariously through the postings and pictures of others. I feel you started something good here and I would like to do something good for you. I have not posted photos, nor listed the contents of my Mystery Box, so therefore it is a Mystery Box in itself to you and all on this forum. I will say that it is 95% complete as I traded one small item and kept one small item for myself (The rubber Backspacer Ball…LOL). I would like to add a couple of items from my personal collection to it to replace what I removed into the OG Mystery Box and send it to you for free of charge postage paid…This way you get to experience first-hand, in all the anticipation and excitement of the “10C Mystery Box” for yourself…Please PM me and we can discuss how I get the Mystery Box to you…

That is awesome man!!! :)

• jlwhite1076jlwhite1076 Posts: 164
    My xxl box
    Sydney poster
    Costa Rico poster
    2009 flex fit hat
    10 club green hoodie
    May 17 2010 boston event tshirt
    Angle 45
    Backspaces bouncy ball
    San antino 03 boot
    Hail hail cd single
    Brad cd
    Tres mats cd
    A lot of stickers.
  • cjzoly that is some cool stuff right there....
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • cjzoly, wow, just wow. If that doesn't want to make us all "pay it forward," I don't know what will. Good work my friend.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    cjzoly, that's pretty awesome!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    edited June 2014
    ISO San paolo sticker if any wants to sell/trade
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Cjzoly. Very nice indeed. :D
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Cjzoly... I just got a little choked up!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Got my mystery box today.
    Vancouver Moose Poster
    Brisbane poster
    3 fish shirt
    White Canadian PJ shirt
    Red Spin Cover Shirt (Ed's mouth duct taped )
    PJ20 keychain and stickers and patch
    Calgary sticker
    Blue Wrigley sticker
    Immortality CD single
    Charlotte 2003 boot
    2004 Xmas single

Not bad. Been really fun going through these this month.
    "I love you and Buddha too."--Mason Jennings
  • my contents:
    09 SF Poster
    06 Perth Poster
    04 10C Holiday single
    Bouncy ball
    Patches/stickers/postcards
    Blue Avocado tour shirt
    08 tour shirt
    boot cd, tres mtns, brad, wishlist single
    the who hat

b-(
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    If anybody has a patch (black or white) or a Wrigley sticker they dont want, please PM me. I didn't get a box but can buy or find something else to trade.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

If anybody has a patch (black or white) or a Wrigley sticker they dont want, please PM me. I didn't get a box but can buy or find something else to trade.

My box should be here tomorrow. If I get Wrigley stickers they're yours.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902

My box should be here tomorrow. If I get Wrigley stickers they're yours.
    Man, the generosity in this thread is really refreshing. Thank you!

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited June 2014
    Anyone looking to trade for the cds? I dont need them
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    i never recieved my tracking #...it says shipped, so hoping for the best
    aqo2t.jpg
  • If anyone has the PJ guitar patch to trade let me know. I posted my mystery box above. Not sure of what may be a good trade for that. I gave mine from the show to my son but now found a guy to make me some hats and would live that one again.
  • big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,659
    ISO: Yellow Sao Paulo sticker and any other South America stickers. I have a nice collection of older stickers from about 1993-2000 to trade. Some great items in the mystery boxes. Keep the photos coming!!!!!

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• jasonrolfejasonrolfe Posts: 474
    This is a great thread. I didn't get a mystery box because I live outside of the US, but I love seeing what everyone got. Keep posting your pictures!
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    edited June 2014
    got pix of my box contents today, waiting for it to get to me next week. . .

The box is size large btw...

imagemystery box stash... photo IMG_20140605_180345_zpsptlg4elp.jpg" />

already have the hat but thats cool, got a bouncy ball and a wrigley patch, was hoping for the white one but this one will do lol

overall stoked, i am up for trading stuff cept the grey shirt its pretty cool

dont have any other pix so this one will have to do

Im down for trading stuff if anyone is interested in either poster or the white shirt and the hat... would like a different hat, shirt or posters... if not no biggie still welm worth it and would def buy another

jeremy
    Post edited by mahndog on
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • .lovethepj..lovethepj. Posts: 119
    Got my box! Here's the short version of what it had:

Munk One Werchter poster 2010
    Angryblue Santiago poster 2011
    The Fixer (black) 7"
    Backspacer Bouncy Ball
    The Who w/ Pearl Jam hat
    The Who w/ Pearl Jam white tee
    Blue Avocado tee with wine bottle on back (Irving Plaza)
    Small red pin/button (two hands shaking)
    Tres. Mtns. cd
    Brad cd
    Light Years single cd
    2003 Nashville bootleg cd
    Various stickers

It felt like Christmas opening it!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Treyert14Treyert14 Posts: 924
    Wow.. That is really touching! Thank you so much, it means alot to me! And thank you everybody who contributed to this thread. I have enjoyed it alot looking through all you guys mystery boxes. as I said before it was kinda like I got my own mystery box just by looking at y'all pics. And now I'm going to get my very own!! Thanks again cjzoly I will cherish it very much!
  • pleathermanpleatherman Posts: 471
    Stuff!

Any idea what year this Mr. Potatohead shirt is from? I don't believe I've seen it before.
  • Mahndog I sent ya a PM about the hat if you wanted mine?
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    love that potato head shirt!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • benbomb3benbomb3 Posts: 71
    Here's my haul. No complaints here. I already have the NOLA poster and the Patriot shirt if anyone is interested in a trade (men's M).

Thanks 10C for making my birthday a happy one!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    edited June 2014
    What's the wrigley patch people are looking for? I have one that says pj and has a guitar on it I think, Is that it?
  • dpharesdphares Posts: 118
    Looks like mine is due in tomorrow. Will post pics some time tomorrow evening if it does arrive.