Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    SmileDad said:

Got my MB on Tuesday. Was pleased it overall.

I'm just wondering if anyone else received an Ames Bros Golden Gate snake print that was the s/n VARIANT which they only sold at their booth during that weekend o shows?

I've seen a couple of show prints posted from people's boxes, but not the same version as the one I got. Let me know.

Thanks!

I did. A few others, too.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ry75guyry75guy Posts: 216
    PM sent to Jeff2040
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

My xxl box in on the truck for delivery.

Mine is 93 miles away and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. It's not noon yet, stop all other deliveries and get this box to its destination - =P~
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    ry75guy said:

PM sent to Jeff2040

Vancouver is already taken

• jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355

My xxl box in on the truck for delivery.

Mine is 93 miles away and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. It's not noon yet, stop all other deliveries and get this box to its destination - =P~
    MayDay10 said:

ry75guy said:

PM sent to Jeff2040

You guys are killing me! I am going to miss this thread once they are all delivered!
    =))
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    dougfloyd said:

Definitely keeping the 98 tour shirt and the Wrigley PJ guitar patch. Open to trades on other items. I'm looking for the St Christopher keychain and the Black Wrigley patch or anything else cool that I didn't get in my box.

fingers crossed i get that '98 shirt too. love that shirt and was trying to track it down on ebay for a long time and eventually gave up as it never made an appearance. if i get that shirt it will be well worth the price of the mystery box. hell, they can even throw in that shitty clown poster and i will be GOOD! :))

• buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Well, I will be opening mine in August, when I go back to the states.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

Hail Hail promo!!!!

whats this?

aqo2t.jpg
  • jeff2040jeff2040 Posts: 1,602
    MayDay10 said:

ry75guy said:

PM sent to Jeff2040

:)) I can't imagine I'll have any interest in that poster but maybe I can donate it to a pre party in the fall.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    seen a few world stickers in the boxes so far, has anyone kept track of which have appeared so far?
  • igotid_8igotid_8 Posts: 501
    edited June 2014
    My haul...

Posters: Portland 05, Sydney 06 (Wolf),
    Shirts: Euro 2012, Philly Oct. 28 (Large)
    CD: Hail, Hail promo, Calgary 2011, Tres Mts, Brad
    Vinyl: Not For You single
    Bouncy Ball
    Who hat
    PJ patch
    Wrigley, OKC and Pensacola stickers

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h381/bcastrovince/th_IMG_0992_zpse99d2244.jpg[/IMG]

Anyone get a spare Falla Sheep Black with Red Gun and Yellow shoes?
    Post edited by igotid_8 on
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024 Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    pdalowsky said:

seen a few world stickers in the boxes so far, has anyone kept track of which have appeared so far?

Top of my head, US, UK, MX, ES, PL.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    pjradio said:

Hail Hail promo!!!!

whats this?

Here is my haul, received today
    The bootleg is 9/25/2011 Vancouver BC

Someone posted a pic of the Hail, Hail promo CD. It is the CD with the spiral looking design. I don't know much about it.
  • ratmandoratmando Posts: 347
    FIngers, legs, arms, and burnt sheep offered (not my orange) to get a box THIS time.. keep missing them by THAT much.
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,877

pjradio said:

Hail Hail promo!!!!

I got one too, just a cd with only hail hail on it. Not sure of rarity or anything, maybe I'll pop it in the computer tonight and see if there's anything else on there.

whats this?

Here is my haul, received today
    The bootleg is 9/25/2011 Vancouver BC

Someone posted a pic of the Hail, Hail promo CD. It is the CD with the spiral looking design. I don't know much about it.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Posts: 1,034
    I go the Golden Gate Variant. Surprised by that
    This is Not For You
  • CM189191 said:

Did anyone else who got the grey 2012 Europe shirt notice the text and graphic are way off (not centered)? Throws the whole thing off when I wear it. Or did I get a bad one?

Mine looks fine...

Damn - my graphic is crooked, haha.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    photo P1030161.jpg
    photo P1030162.jpg
    photo P1030163.jpg
    photo P1030164.jpg
    photo P1030165.jpg
    photo P1030166.jpg
    photo P1030167.jpg
    photo P1030168.jpg
    photo P1030169.jpg

My XXL haul. Also got a metal PJ20 keychain and a Backspacer ball. I thought everyone was getting the PJ Guitar patch, but at least got the rare black Wrigley patch. Thankfully no Backspacer stickers or tattoos as I bought a bunch a few months ago off someone on eslay. Love the 1993 shirt from Mesa, AZ and I happen to live in AZ. I remember being pissed about missing that show. Thanks 10C for a great mystery box. The PJ hat is the 2009 L/XL Flexfit hat. The bootleg is Oklahoma City and it was slit open on the side and the CDs had something clear and greasy across the part of the bottom of the CDs. I didn't notice until my CD's didn't rip correctly. it cleaned off but still very weird. I guess I'm open to trade the posters if someone is interested, The Manchester UK flag does appear to have a small round nickel sized stain on it, so don't think anyone would want to trade for that
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Posts: 1,901
    One thing I'm surprised we haven't seen yet are guitar picks...
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    fatty mcgee here got his xxl mystery box and here it is:

The Who/PJ HOB 2002 Hat
    Red Canada 2011 Tour T-shirt (dates on back)
    Burnt Orange Old West Saloon T-shirt
    Melbourne N1 2006 Poster
    Brisbane 2009 Poster
    White Fixer/Supersonic 7" (still with Target price sticker!- must have had these returned)
    Nothing As It Seems 1-track promo CD
    Nagoya Japan 2003 Bootleg
    Tres Mts CD
    Brad CD
    Benaroya-era(?) 10c renewal postcard
    Backspacer Bouncy Ball
    Backspacer Space Drummer Sticker (or tattoo?)
    Johnny Guitar Sticker
    PJ Europe 2012 Flag Sticker
    PJ Europe 2012 Handshake Sticker
    Lightning Bolt Window Sticker
    My Father's Son promo card (my favorite track on LB, so that's cool)
    PJ Superman Logo Sticker
    PJ Monkeywrench Sticker
    PJ Vulture Sticker
    PJ Calgary 2013 Sticker
    PJ20 Promo Sticker
    Brad Best Friends? Sticker
    PJ Wrigley Field Sticker
    PJ Wrigley Field Patch
    Three Fish Sticker

Hadn't seen anyone with a Japan 2003 bootleg yet so that was the biggest surprise out of the box. The posters don't do much for me so I expect I'll donate those to an upcoming preparty. I'll wear the tees, so that's good. Though everyone is getting them, I'm actually excited to have the Tres Mts and Brad CDs- I probably wouldn't have picked those up otherwise. I'll find a use for the stickers. I was hoping the vinyl would be something I didn't have, so that was probably the most disappointing "get" of the box- seeing the Angel/Ramblings promos and some of the other singles got my hopes up.
  • I like the red Canadian 2011 tour shirt, my wife went to get me one since I wouldn't wait in the line & they were out by the time she got up. ^^ Would be stoked if I got that!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Treyert14 said:

Hey guys. Sadly I missed out on the mystery box because I'm paying for school and have a low pay job. So if y'all can make my dream come true and post pics of y'all mystery boxes here it would kinda make me feel like I got one of my own. And I'm curious to see what's inside of them!

This message is for you, Treyert14…You started this post which has almost over 700 posts and 14K views which has kept the attention and excitement of the “10C Mystery Box” alive and well over the past few weeks…A lot to 10C’s members continually check on this post to see, show and revel in what each and every one had received…It has brought a lot of excitement and anticipation to each of us that ordered one, as we awaited the delivery and ultimately opened the package to make our way through the goodies. Being the broke college student (I know personally what that was like); you have had to live vicariously through the postings and pictures of others. I feel you started something good here and I would like to do something good for you. I have not posted photos, nor listed the contents of my Mystery Box, so therefore it is a Mystery Box in itself to you and all on this forum. I will say that it is 95% complete as I traded one small item and kept one small item for myself (The rubber Backspacer Ball…LOL). I would like to add a couple of items from my personal collection to it to replace what I removed into the OG Mystery Box and send it to you for free of charge postage paid…This way you get to experience first-hand, in all the anticipation and excitement of the “10C Mystery Box” for yourself…Please PM me and we can discuss how I get the Mystery Box to you…

I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    cjzoly said:

Treyert14 said:

Hey guys. Sadly I missed out on the mystery box because I'm paying for school and have a low pay job. So if y'all can make my dream come true and post pics of y'all mystery boxes here it would kinda make me feel like I got one of my own. And I'm curious to see what's inside of them!

This message is for you, Treyert14……Please PM me and we can discuss how I get the Mystery Box to you…

awesome of you, man. really cool.
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    Well done, cjzoly. =D>
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    cjzoly said:

Treyert14 said:

This message is for you, Treyert14…You started this post which has almost over 700 posts and 14K views which has kept the attention and excitement of the “10C Mystery Box” alive and well over the past few weeks…A lot to 10C’s members continually check on this post to see, show and revel in what each and every one had received…It has brought a lot of excitement and anticipation to each of us that ordered one, as we awaited the delivery and ultimately opened the package to make our way through the goodies. Being the broke college student (I know personally what that was like); you have had to live vicariously through the postings and pictures of others. I feel you started something good here and I would like to do something good for you. I have not posted photos, nor listed the contents of my Mystery Box, so therefore it is a Mystery Box in itself to you and all on this forum. I will say that it is 95% complete as I traded one small item and kept one small item for myself (The rubber Backspacer Ball…LOL). I would like to add a couple of items from my personal collection to it to replace what I removed into the OG Mystery Box and send it to you for free of charge postage paid…This way you get to experience first-hand, in all the anticipation and excitement of the “10C Mystery Box” for yourself…Please PM me and we can discuss how I get the Mystery Box to you…

This is a great gesture unless the OP really likes bouncy balls.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Very nice gesture cjzoly :)>-
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,110
    kasedoug said:

Well done, cjzoly. =D>

Awesome! Cjzoly just made my day!
    Hail hail!!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    I like the whole art-form and thought that goes into the display for photos
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    cjzoly said:

Treyert14 said:

=D>
  • cjzoly said:

Treyert14 said:

^:)^

Made my day!

I am going to pass on the good vibe and sent a free sticker to a fellow jammer that I made friends with in Australia (I don't have much of a collection).