Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• PaymhPaymh Posts: 31

I received my box today. I'm slightly less than ecstatic. I have the tshirt in the picture on the right already. The other one won't be worn by me bc it has a skeleton. Not my thing. I'll trade them both. I really love the posters. Especially the Christchurch 09 Klausen. It would be killer matted and framed but I'm not really into posters from shows that I didn't attend. I also like the St. Louis 2010 poster and hope to find a Cardinals fan to trade this one. I won't wear the hat and I believe my brother has it already. I'll trade that too. I have no need for 5 backspacer tattoos. I will trade my bouncy ball too for something else. Anybody see any stickers they like let me know. I'll be looking at the trade threads for sure. I was really hoping for 1 wearable shirt or even a hoodie.

This is a sick box! Would be thrilled if mine is like this!! What size is the Halloween shirt?
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

I received my box today. I'm slightly less than ecstatic. I have the tshirt in the picture on the right already. The other one won't be worn by me bc it has a skeleton. Not my thing. I'll trade them both. I really love the posters. Especially the Christchurch 09 Klausen. It would be killer matted and framed but I'm not really into posters from shows that I didn't attend. I also like the St. Louis 2010 poster and hope to find a Cardinals fan to trade this one. I won't wear the hat and I believe my brother has it already. I'll trade that too. I have no need for 5 backspacer tattoos. I will trade my bouncy ball too for something else. Anybody see any stickers they like let me know. I'll be looking at the trade threads for sure. I was really hoping for 1 wearable shirt or even a hoodie.

I would totally trade you something for that Wrigley hat! I haven't gotten my box yet (ordered in the 2nd wave so maybe in a week?), but if you wanna hold it for me, I'll see if I get anything you want (or let me know if there is anything specific you are searching for I might already have).
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765

I would totally trade you something for that Wrigley hat! I haven't gotten my box yet (ordered in the 2nd wave so maybe in a week?), but if you wanna hold it for me, I'll see if I get anything you want (or let me know if there is anything specific you are searching for I might already have).
    I will definitely hold it for you!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    It's women's size m. Btw all... I hope I didn't sound like I was disappointed. I love the stickers and CDs and posters and will have fun making trades. Just wasn't thrilled with the fact that I already have one of the shirts and the other is not to my liking. I'll have fun trading those too. :)
    Paymh said:

This is a sick box! Would be thrilled if mine is like this!! What size is the Halloween shirt?
    :)
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    edited June 2014

I will definitely hold it for you!
    damn it! I want that hat, but fair is fair.

also, best box I have seen.

Post edited by robertstackarmy on
  • robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681

My box was complete garbage. I couldn't not be most upset. Waste of money.

Good/expected
    -bunch of stickers
    -Chicago Tour Poster/2009
    -Vancouver, BC Poster/2011
    -2012 Europe Tour Shirt (Bomb)

Garbage (will trade/send to anymore if interested)
    -The Who Chicago show hat (looks like something a grandpa would wear)
    -The Who Chicago shirt (bad quality shirt and again, looks stupid)
    -Hail, Hail promo (yes, a one track promo from No Code)
    -Brad, Best Friends? CD
    -Tres Mts CD
    -Live at Benaroya Hall promo (four tracks from the album, nothing exclusive)
    -2004 Fan Club 7". (Which I own)

No patches, bootlegs, anything interesting. This doesn't change my love for the band, but it depresses me greatly and makes me wonder if they actually appreciate the Ten Club fans (member since 1999).

Garbage PJ Mystery Box photo imagejpg1.jpg

:))
    are you laughing at me or with me!?

;)

Depends.

Are you laughing? Then I'm laughing with you.

If you are not laughing... well, I guess I'm laughing at you.

Truth be known (and not trying to rub it in your face)... I just got a kick out of your blatant disappointment. It gave me a chuckle.

oh I understand. It is tough looking at everyone else kick ass boxes! I get super upset, my wife it getting pretty annoyed because I keep checking and muttering obscenities to myself. Christ I didn't even get a bootleg. (although I was told one should be getting sent to me, thx SNH!). Laugh all you want, I don't mind!

• Haven't seen this posted

http://ow.ly/3lhMmF

i regret watching this... life wasted. did anyone else notice how ingenuine the guy's excitement appeared?
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465

RF?

Rockfords!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852

Haven't seen this posted

i regret watching this... life wasted. did anyone else notice how ingenuine the guy's excitement appeared?
    Glad he's a long time member...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    If anybody gets the bristow, va/dc show from 03 i ll happily trade it to you for any of the 03 japan shows. Thanks
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 588
    I ordered a large mystery box because there were no XL's left. It all worked out because the two shirts I got are cut big and will fit perfectly. The box was really cool and I got a lot of great stuff in mine:

The Who baseball cap
    A Calgary shirt- #8 on the back
    Tan reaper shirt
    A TON of cool stickers and stuff- ball, pins, etc.
    Light Years promo CD
    2003 State College bootleg
    A Brad disc
    Jeff's disc
    Fan club single from 1995
    2010 MSG Donkey Kong poster
    and an evil Ron McDonald poster

This was fun and I'm glad I was able to catch one while they were offered.
    Thanks Ten Club.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • davidvanbdavidvanb Central Pennsylvania Posts: 73

I ordered a large mystery box because there were no XL's left. It all worked out because the two shirts I got are cut big and will fit perfectly. The box was really cool and I got a lot of great stuff in mine:

Tan reaper shirt

2003 State College bootleg

These three items alone are mind-blowing. CONGRATS!!! Take care of that bootleg. It's an all-time classic show. I'm biased having been there, but I can tell you it is a spectacular CD to receive in your mystery box.

Check out My PJ live show stats from LiveFootsteps.org
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292

Haven't seen this posted

Not how he appeared to me at all.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    He was so excited when he got his bouncy ball.!!!!!
  • jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,586

That has to be the score of the mystery boxes! If you're interested in selling or trading that poster shoot me a PM.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Got mine yesterday as well, much the same stuff as everyone else. Liked my box a lot, really like the who hat and the PJ Amsterdam shirt
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited June 2014
    jeff2040 said:

That has to be the score of the mystery boxes! If you're interested in selling or trading that poster shoot me a PM.
    Me next, please.

My damn grail.

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    That's two posts from people scoring the Donkey Kong print but no photos. That is easily the top item in these boxes (selling for over $300 on ebay) and no one can post a photo?

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited June 2014
    on2legs said:

That's two posts from people scoring the Donkey Kong print but no photos. That is easily the top item in these boxes (selling for over $300 on ebay) and no one can post a photo?

You know what it looks like.

:O)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    dankind said:

on2legs said:

You know what it looks like.

:O)
    I do know... Got one framed and hanging on my wall. But I want to see what it looks like on the floor surrounded by mystery box paraphernalia.

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302

RF?

Rockfords!
    ah cool thanks! I am not a knowledgeable sticker guy

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 625
    I ordered Women's XL, and received the UPS e-mails showing a 6/5 est. delivery date...but the last location was "5/29 Seattle Departure Scan". So I'm thinking it didn't actually "depart" Seattle.

Anyone else run into this issue? Should I be concerned?
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604

Haven't seen this posted

I watched most of it. The guy just seemed to be in kind of a rush to keep the video moving. I was secretly hoping for a clown poster.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    Jenfarr said:

I ordered Women's XL, and received the UPS e-mails showing a 6/5 est. delivery date...but the last location was "5/29 Seattle Departure Scan". So I'm thinking it didn't actually "depart" Seattle.

Anyone else run into this issue? Should I be concerned?

Yes, similar situation here. I showed a 5-28 departure scan from WA. I saw no movement until yesterday afternoon. It is still on schedule to be delivered today!
  • Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    Damn. Mystery box has been delayed in shipping. So close yet so far away
    This is Not For You
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Eagan, MN, United States 06/02/2014 10:00 P.M. A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
    Redmond, WA, United States 05/29/2014 3:19 A.M. Departure Scan
    Redmond, WA, United States 05/28/2014 10:49 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Seattle, WA, United States 05/28/2014 10:24 P.M. Departure Scan
    05/28/2014 6:47 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 05/28/2014 6:14 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Why? :((

I guess it will be here tomorrow! #:-S
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    yup, mine is held up in Eagan, MN as well. That's a bummer. Hopefully it won't be delayed too long!
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815

Haven't seen this posted

B-)

Enjoying seeing people posting their goodies....keep 'em coming!
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 588
    Here's a picture of my Mystery Box contents.
    It took me a little while to figure out how to post a picture here, sorry.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    ^^^^^^^^

Reaper shirt and Donkey Kong poster - very nice indeed! :-bd
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1