Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

1555657585961»

Comments

• Options
    Very preachy... a song called "Oh Lord", another called "God Told Me"... the singer sounds like a southern baptist preacher or something...
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    FlyBono24 said:

Very preachy... a song called "Oh Lord", another called "God Told Me"... the singer sounds like a southern baptist preacher or something...

Get yourself some free Jesus with every mystery box purchase?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    FlyBono24 said:

Tres Mtns the first song is cool then gets WTF from there... this singer is strange.

I like the music, and the singer as well, but can only listen to it for so long. Kinda like Dolores from the Cranberries or Stevie Nicks, cool voice, good music, but the voice gets to be too much for some reason...

Definitely distinctive voices all around. He sang on Tone, I think, a song or two. Could easily look it up at the moment, but laziness is winning.

It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    The KING's (EP) best shit was gospel. jus sayin
  • Options
    GeoScottGeoScott South Carolina Posts: 151
    edited August 2014
    Speaking of Elvis.....this is the week we remember his best moments!

(Is this video even showing up?)
    Post edited by GeoScott on
  • Options
    I'm so excited! I just got a call from my mom and she told me there was a "Mystery Box" at their place for me that she found in the front closet. I don't live there anymore but I checked my info on here and I had it shipped there. I'll be seeing them for Canadian Thanksgiving so I'm super excited to get the Mystery Box I was excited for all those months ago.

I have a pretty good idea of what to expect having seen everyone else's boxes. But still, I can't wait to see what shirts I get or what bootleg. Really excited to listen to a new show (hopefully one I don't have!).

I will post pictures here when I receive it. Or has that ship sailed and no one cares anymore? haha.
    Settings > Signature Settings > Hide Signatures Always
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    Post away!
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I wanna see
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    The mystery box has been a very cool experience for me. I have traded with people all over the world and even made a new friend in the process.
  • Options

Question. . . . has anyone received any super rare or old posters in the mystery poster sale? If there's a thread for it, I missed it.

Part of me wanted to splurge on one, but I got a MB for myself & my wife (which were fun experiences, I have no regrets) but they included 4 posters I would not have bought otherwise, so I held off.

Just curious if there were any rarities included.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900

Question. . . . has anyone received any super rare or old posters in the mystery poster sale? If there's a thread for it, I missed it.

Part of me wanted to splurge on one, but I got a MB for myself & my wife (which were fun experiences, I have no regrets) but they included 4 posters I would not have bought otherwise, so I held off.

Just curious if there were any rarities included.

Not really, I think a few 98 Camdens, 96 Portugal and a couple 95s were received.
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
    I don't know if anybody noticed but actually made this into a mystery box/mystery tube thread lol

Thought it would catch on..
  • Options
    So I couldn't wait any longer. :)

I had my father open my mystery box for me and send me pictures. I am really happy with the passes that came with it and the 2003 bootleg is one I don't have so that's always excellent.

Anyway, Here is what was in my Mystery Box:

Thank you 10c for this opportunity. It was so much fun (and I still don't even have it! Hahaha). I'm really glad I ordered an Ed Mystery Box. Really excited to see what's in there, too!
    Settings > Signature Settings > Hide Signatures Always
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    ^PM sent.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    great score on the Borgata poster. I was at both of those shows and managed to pick up a red version of that poster as well.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I agree with rssesq - nice Borgata poster! Thanks for posting your pictures! I also couldn't resist the EV box, I'm finding that this is one of those impulse control things I may need to work on in the future. But I should be getting it on the 24th according to my last email. I haven't looked to see if there is a separate thread for the EV boxes - will do so.
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
    Bump!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Bump. Fun to look back from a few years ago and compare everyone's haul. I feel like there's more value in the current boxes.

But will there be any Ronald McDonald's left for the 2020 mystery box sale?
    Post edited by Franklin Delano Bluth on
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited April 2017
    Ohhh old thread. Fixed.
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • Options
    Hello !! This may be a long shot but any chance you still have the PE Peru sticker !?!?