GOOD QUALITY ASTORIA BOOT!! it's come!

2»

Comments

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    i_luv_pies wrote:
    Hi does anybody know anywhere else to get a copy of this as the linked site on the first page doesn't appear to be working.
    just tried the link and it still works, might just have been down for maintenance when you tried.

I'm still seeding until the end of tomorrow (going away), ratio>7 at the moment.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    This boot is the shit :cool: :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Anyone else get the dreaded "blue screen of death" whilst downloading through Azureus? I did. Twice. I noticed someone said it used to have a memory leak problem - looks like it still does. I was using the latest version.

Anyway, I got it now, just need to figure out how to play the .flac files and I'll be happy
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Anyone else get the dreaded "blue screen of death" whilst downloading through Azureus? I did. Twice. I noticed someone said it used to have a memory leak problem - looks like it still does. I was using the latest version.

Anyway, I got it now, just need to figure out how to play the .flac files and I'll be happy

Yeah, I did. What a pain in the butt. I was also using the latest version. In the end, I got the FLACs that some very generous person put up on their site and I've removed Azureus from my PC (so there!)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    My heartfelt thanks to whoever provided this :D:D

Anyone else (I know there's a least two of us) have a problem first time they tried to play a CD burnt version of Alive 6mins in....? :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yeah... this guy is worth all the chocolate in the world (well almost all!).

No probs with Alive. I converted to wav then burnt CD.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah... this guy is worth all the chocolate in the world (well almost all!).

No probs with Alive. I converted to wav then burnt CD.

This was mp3... CD threw a wobbler, ok 2nd burn... but same happened to Stoney... weird....!! :confused:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    My share ratio is only 0.12, and I have to stop it. Will it corrupt the files?
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2