Comments

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    I'm both!!!! No holding me back! :D:D
    :eek: hahaha
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    audiodave wrote:
    No...I nearly did die when I saw the words strangest tribe...

But maybe that's just me! :D

Nope, not just you.
    But yes, I'm happy to report no hernia (at this time anyway). :p

I can't help it and I won't apologize for it. :D
    Honestly, if getting TOO excited is my biggest "problem" I consider myself pretty well off. ;)

As far as trusting the relayers and getting excited about a non "official" completey and totally MOD confirmed sets...well, most of the time they are right so........yeah!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Oh go on... you can tell us as it is!!!!! :D

And hey, Strangest Tribe is a pretty song for sure, but I'm kinda holding out for an original version of WMA, a Who You Are or a No Way/Pilate/All Those Yesterdays combo...

Dave :-)
  • Options
    Oh and BTW Jazzy...NAIS @ BRIDGE! :)

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    And hey, Strangest Tribe is a pretty song for sure, but I'm kinda holding out for an original version of WMA, a Who You Are or a No Way/Pilate/All Those Yesterdays combo...

Dave :-)

Who was it that was talking about unicorns and porcupines??? :D:D

We all have our dreams!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Who was it that was talking about unicorns and porcupines??? :D:D

We all have our dreams!
    yeah man, that'd hella be a unicorn juggling moment!
  • Options
    OOhhh chiqui... we're gonna get all excited again just thinking about it! :D
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    Puck78 wrote:
    your brain needs to be deleted. if you can't survive till you have the setlist from the official sources you don't have enough to do in your life.
    hahaha, i think i did fucking delete it last weekend...way to much boozin...was hung over for 3 days...my last hoora until the new year...

on a side note...dont be such a fucking asshole...you started a huge rumor in this thread and i thought it would be good to delete it...thats all. I knew it was bullshit as soon as read it...i dont have time for bullshit

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    OOhhh chiqui... we're gonna get all excited again just thinking about it! :D
    yup somebody hold me down before i get carried away (and before i start hallucinating about porcupines again :eek: )
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Only 19 songs tonight? seems like a short set..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    How long did it go for, seems a bit short
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • Options
    Not sure if the setlist is complete....

So chiqui... where are you from?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Not sure if the setlist is complete....

So chiqui... where are you from?
    i'm here in california, ready to go the heck home already haha
  • Options
    i'm here in california, ready to go the heck home already haha

gotta love California

10 shows this year.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Lived in San Francisco and Sacramento. Part of my family is from Sacramento! Where is California are you?

What.... you've been logged on the board all this time at work???? I would never do that :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    OK guys... here's the set list...
    Opening: My Morning Jacket
    Set List: Interstellar Overdrive/Corduroy, Rearviewmirror, Life Wasted, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Unemployable, Small Town, Dissident, 1/2 Full, I Got Shit, Even Flow, Come Back, Not For You/(Modern Girl by Sleater Kinney), Breath, Given To Fly, Why Go, Comatose, Porch

1st encore: Last Kiss, Hail Hail, State of Love and Trust, Black, Crazy Mary (by Victoria Williams), Alive
    2nd encore: Last Exit, Do The Evolution, Wasted Reprise, Better Man, Spin The Black Circle, Rocking in the Free World (by Neil Young), Yellow Ledbetter
  • Options
    woops...my bad.

setlist already posted
  • Options
    Set List: Interstellar Overdrive/Corduroy, Rearviewmirror, Life Wasted, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Unemployable, Small Town, Dissident, 1/2 Full, I Got Shit, Even Flow, Come Back, Not For You/(Modern Girl by Sleater Kinney), Breath, Given To Fly, Why Go, Comatose, Porch

1st encore: Last Kiss, Hail Hail, State of Love and Trust, Black, Crazy Mary (by Victoria Williams), Alive
    2nd encore: Last Exit, Do The Evolution, Wasted Reprise, Better Man, Spin The Black Circle, Rocking in the Free World (by Neil Young), Yellow Ledbetter
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Lived in San Francisco and Sacramento. Part of my family is from Sacramento! Where is California are you?

What.... you've been logged on the board all this time at work???? I would never do that :D:D:D:D
    i'm in the bay area :)

and yep, i check in here while i work. i have mad skills (and my own office :p haha)
  • Options
    gotta love California

10 shows this year.
    i got 2 more chances to see PJ coming up next month...woooohoooo!!! that'll make it 7 times in one year i've seen them. a personal record!
  • Options
    i got 2 more chances to see PJ coming up next month...woooohoooo!!! that'll make it 7 times in one year i've seen them. a personal record!

I'm going to at least one show. That'll be 9 times this year. I don't know if i'll ever top that.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    I'm going to at least one show. That'll be 9 times this year. I don't know if i'll ever top that.
    sweet!

i hope i can top my 7 next time they tour, or next year, or whenever....gimme more dammit :p haha
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    No lost doggies?! What's up with that? They don't think Italians know how to buy the Lost Dogs CD set? Give the Italians a break, and play the songs you don't like, dammit!

:D
    :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    DunDun Posts: 48
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I think I have a soft spot in my heart for Pistoia because my grandmother immigrated from Pietraroia, which I'm sure is no where near there, but there are similar sounds :D What a beautiful name.
    Only about 524 km away - 7 hrs 40 mins!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=pistoia,+italy&daddr=pietraroja,+italy&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1
  • Options
    Thanks for posting the "officially offical" set.

Good thing to know I can continue bouncing off the walls about BREATH! :D:D:D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Dun wrote:
    Both names still roll off the tongue like a soothing pastry, though, you must admit. Nice map, by the way :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    Was this a festival show? Seems very short, great, but short.
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    Dan1984 wrote:
    Was this a festival show? Seems very short, great, but short.
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3747969&postcount=291
  • Options
    Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444

This is what I saw posted:

* Pistoia setlist *

pre-set: throw your arms around me (Ed solo, before MMJ)

main set: interstellar overdrive, corduroy, rvm, life wasted, small town, dissident, 1/2 full, I got shit, even flow, breath, given to fly, last kiss, hail hail, state of love and trust, crazy mary, black

encore(s): spin the black circle, ritfw, yl
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    Puck78 wrote:
    pre-set: throw your arms around me (Ed solo, before MMJ)

main set: interstellar overdrive, corduroy, rvm, life wasted, small town, dissident, 1/2 full, I got shit, even flow, breath, given to fly, last kiss, hail hail, state of love and trust, crazy mary, black

encore(s): spin the black circle, ritfw, yl

nevermind, I just saw the entire setlist.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV