Options

David Letterman is Back

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,410
    Wish he would start playing the talk show host of "The Late Show with David Letterman" in like the marvel movies or something. Doesn't he "cameo" in some Frank Miller-panel... In The Dark Knight Returns maybe...

I think he was okey with Stephen Colbert, but you can't get away from that Colbert fakee smile and sucking up. Would have been more lovely if Letterman hosted for some reason. Hehe. I think Kimmels love for Letterman feels the most genuine. 

The interview with Letterman on STRIKE FORCE FIVE was great by the way. A podcast led by all the Talk shows host, including John Oliver. 

Kimmel's is. He had the Letterman jacket. There's photo proof of his love for David.

Watching Letterman since the show ended. I feel like he could have still continued to his these past 8 years. He's like a youthful 76 year old.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    edited November 2023
    Yeah I agree on Colbert. I initially liked his show but it grew stale after a short while. And you could tell that they did not seem to have great chemistry together. Dave is the best. 
    chinese-happy.jpg