2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Charlotte tonight!! I never thought I'd get another opprotunity to see Soundgarden. $20 lawn tickets for them and NIN?!? I saw NIN in 06, but SG is the reason for the season. I'm soooo stoked!!
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    My buddy just cancelled for the Atlanta show. Anybody want 2 lawn seats? Paid 40 will take 30 for the pair.
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Tailgating Sunday night show with my wife, Black Diamond & Arq & friends in West Palm Beach. Haven't seen my peeps for a long time, looking more forward to parting with my friends than the concert ( just saw NIN show at Red Rocks).
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Soundgarden were BEAST! a longer set w/ some rarites would've been nice. good job Matt Chamberlain! He filled in for Cameron pretty seamlessly. i was there for SG, so the wife & i left after Closer by NIN. i haven't really kept up w/ them since With Teeth, so i was a little lost during their set & wanted to beat traffic. funny thing...we stopped at Sheetz to grab snacks on the way home & Brad- The Day Brings was playing on Sheetz radio! goodtimes, goodtimes...
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,894
    Anybody interested in going to the Irvine show on Friday 8/22? I have one extra ticket.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

Soundgarden were BEAST! a longer set w/ some rarites would've been nice. good job Matt Chamberlain! He filled in for Cameron pretty seamlessly. i was there for SG, so the wife & i left after Closer by NIN. i haven't really kept up w/ them since With Teeth, so i was a little lost during their set & wanted to beat traffic. funny thing...we stopped at Sheetz to grab snacks on the way home & Brad- The Day Brings was playing on Sheetz radio! goodtimes, goodtimes...

Did the same.Soundgarden fucking killed it and NIN was in my opinion boring and techno.Traffic became more important.lol
  • Options

Tailgating Sunday night show with my wife, Black Diamond & Arq & friends in West Palm Beach. Haven't seen my peeps for a long time, looking more forward to parting with my friends than the concert ( just saw NIN show at Red Rocks).

I was there.Great set!Not long enough and was bummed no Pretty Noose,Blow up outside world,Burden in my hand,and Birth ritual weren't played.
    I cannot believe Cornell and the boys have to open for NIN.just mind boggling.
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    Birth Ritual?
    That's the white whale of soundgarden setlists plays..
    Do your research !
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked said:

Birth Ritual?
    That's the white whale of soundgarden setlists plays..
    Do your research !

I know.It would be epic for sure.I was hoping NIN bus woulda broke down so SG would have to play a long show with crazy set list.Its a Rock And Roll Dream I know.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    People saying SG destroyed and NIN was boring...what?? SG was great but fairly stoic. NIN was an all out assault on the senses and freaking killed it.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,590
    seeing them tonight. pumped!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    ComeToTX said:

seeing them tonight. pumped!

Me too!
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Has anyone seen a recording for the August 2 Holmdel, NJ show? I'm looking for the Soundgarden set.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,181
    BinFrog said:

People saying SG destroyed and NIN was boring...what?? SG was great but fairly stoic. NIN was an all out assault on the senses and freaking killed it.

Agree
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    CopperTom said:

Has anyone seen a recording for the August 2 Holmdel, NJ show? I'm looking for the Soundgarden set.

If you find this I would love a copy too!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    I have a request for anyone going to an upcoming show. I bought a t-shirt last night and had it draped over my shoulder while walking to the car and I guess it fell off at some point and I wasn't able to find it. Could someone get me one and I'll reimburse you for the shirt and the shipping? It should be $35 for the shirt.

Here is the one I need.

It's the ladies version in a Large.

I'd be so grateful if anyone could do this!
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,894
    kasedoug said:

Anybody interested in going to the Irvine show on Friday 8/22? I have one extra ticket.

One week from today. Anybody interested in going?
  • Options
    jimmyjamjimmyjam Posts: 23
    Both my friends bailed so I have an extra pair to the Shoreline show next Sunday 8/24. PM me if interested.
  • Options

I have a request for anyone going to an upcoming show. I bought a t-shirt last night and had it draped over my shoulder while walking to the car and I guess it fell off at some point and I wasn't able to find it. Could someone get me one and I'll reimburse you for the shirt and the shipping? It should be $35 for the shirt.

Here is the one I need.

It's the ladies version in a Large.

I'd be so grateful if anyone could do this!

I found the men's version on Hot Topic's website so I'm just going to get that one. Much, much cheaper!!
  • Options
    Good show in san diego. Soundgarden destroyed with "jesus christ pose"...new drummer sounded pretty good!! Not cameron, but chamberlain def made it happen back there!! NINs show was phenomenal!! The stage and lighting were incredible, like pink floyd/tool mindblowing!!
  • Options
    I just saw Soundgarden and NIN last month on this tour. I am still flying high from Soundgarden.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Great show at the Hollywood Bowl last night....NIN was great with their 4-piece line-up.....great execution with their video/lights. Reminded me of seeing them in the 90s!

Trent began the set by casually strolling onto the bare stage, hitting the opening notes of "Copy of A" on a small keyboard.....very understated.

For some reason, I wasn't really into SG...just not a huge fan......stood in line to get food for the Mrs. and I during a large portion of their set.
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    going to White River in Auburn tomorrow night to see the last show of the tour ...i can't wait!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,385
  • Options
    mpsmit3mpsmit3 Troy, MI Posts: 14
    nosajh9 said:

If anybody can help me out, I am trying to find out which artist did the Soundgarden specific poster for the DTE Energy show in Clarkston MI. on 7/26. I cant find it anywhere on any of the poster sites yet. I am not talking about the two Brad Klausen posters. Soundgarden had one of their own for that show that had seahawk heads as the boarder, with Soundgarden at the top and what sorta looked like tiki heads. Thats all i can rememeber from it. It was a show specific poster, not multiple or tour.

I too am looking for this same poster! It was white, red, and black with CLARKSTON along the bottom. I haven't had any luck either on ever seeing it after the show. Have you found it yet, or even who did it?