Options

This place needs some Dimitris!

2»

Comments

• Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Do you think it might help if we post a few French maids to add to his collection? ;)
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    florence151florence151 Posts: 597
    Hope to see him in Milan. Shouldn't be hard to find him, only 80,000 fans attending.
    Hold On
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited March 2014
    know1 said:

I think all of those people posting as "him" gave up. I don't mind it at all.

i have often thought dimitris had hired a crew of pals (as his account was fired up 24x7) to post when he is busy sleeping, in/on the can, shopping, at the beach, at the air force base or on a date... unless his date likes posting with him
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    edited March 2014
    Even the maids dont want any part of the new website.... :))
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,752
    Hello. My name is dimitriisbrianlux and I don't know for why you bitching. I really miss me here and hope I come back.

P.S. My name is also dimitriischadwick and I wear a beard in that avatar photo. Why don't you bitching? I also hope dimitispearljam comes back. Oh wait, that's me. Never mind. :-)

P.S. Did you know that I am everybody here and the entire Pearl Jam forum is me posting as 5,329 people? I miss me here too, so don't you bitching.

(Dimitris, I hope you are enjoying your time off from the forum but you must come back! As you can see, we are going crazy here in your absence!)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited March 2014
    dimi is in a northern canadian inuit village living in a igloo currently eating seal & bowhead whale blubber & learning how to mush

how about leave the dude be?
    yes he is still shaving every single hour
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
This discussion has been closed.