It's been a while, did I miss anything?

I find the new format hard to read. Any updates since december?

Comments

• Nothing has really changed, but the new format drove a lot of people away, sadly ... It is much much easier to read and get a hang of if you install the script that one of these fine people here has developed. It makes the forums look almost like before. You can find it here: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228722/enough-of-this-malarky-forum-fix-for-firefox-chrome/p1
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,637

Nothing has really changed, but the new format drove a lot of people away, sadly ... It is much much easier to read and get a hang of if you install the script that one of these fine people here has developed. It makes the forums look almost like before. You can find it here: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228722/enough-of-this-malarky-forum-fix-for-firefox-chrome/p1

For sure! I think many of those who left due to the new format would still be here if they used one of the scripts. The Legacy Forum Style made all the difference for me.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    I heard a theory today that ed sold his soul to the devil when they did that oracle show and this POS format is the result.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Just Kate uptons fun bags floating in orbit...
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    Wma31394 said:

i wonder how everyone would feel if there was a thread with meat bags floating in orbit? ...covered, of course.

did you see me? i saw you.

• Wma31394 said:

i wonder how everyone would feel if there was a thread with meat bags floating in orbit? ...covered, of course.

Fair is fair. I can volunteer for photos. :)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

Wma31394 said:

i want to see this :-bd

you wouldn't mind everyone oggling and fantasizing about your bags; totally ignoring that fact that you're a human being?
    did you see me? i saw you.

• Wma31394 said:

i want to see this :-bd

you wouldn't mind everyone oggling and fantasizing about your bags; totally ignoring that fact that you're a human being?
    :D
    I dont really know for sure, but I doubt I'd care. The people who already know me as a human being are all that matter, and maybe some I'll meet who ackowledge Im a person when my lucrative modeling career is over. If people enjoy seeing something, its just a demand. I dont really think a person loses anything by people oogling their photos or videos. If you think about it, a photo or video is the past. While people are oogling and fantasizing, someone like Kate Upton has moved on to the next thing and is making money to put food on her table, a roof over her head, and hopefully some insurance/savings for when people have grown out of oogling and fantasizing about her. Look at athletes -- nobody gives a shit about them personally..they just want to pay a ton of money to be entertained. Then that athlete turns 37 and everyone forgets about them.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)