Options

chad's opinion thread

Comments

• Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    chadwick said:
     can a blue lace table cloth be fashioned into a beautiful dress? (edited out picture by request. will find something else)

the answer yes here princess kate sports a lovely blue lace dress while smiling as the wind blows her long beautiful hair around.

it aint windy, she aint kate but she does sport a lovely blue table cloth & has long beautiful legs & hair

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    No way for you to know this....but we feel the loss.

This game of shit and piss is.....less.  
    Testament of a true good soul.

Amen.
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    No way for you to know this....but we feel the loss

If anybody could find that way, it would be Chad
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I thought about a long ago conversation I had with Chad about cereal, this morning.
    He loved the concept of Cereal Speedballing.
    (Mixing at least three types of cereal in the bowl)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I thought about a long ago conversation I had with Chad about cereal, this morning.
    Then use honey instead of milk.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    This prompted me to peruse many of our exchanges over the years.  Some were heavy, some hilarious.  Some a bit of both.

(I saw him through a psychic moment once =) )

No doubt about it though...he loved the hell out of you, Diane.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    chadwick said:
    f me in the brain, i think bear farts stink like hell. i mean, i haven't really smelled one but i can just imagine after eating salmon skins & guts down at the water, that a bear in the woods with no human ears or nostrils nearby would reek terribly. maybe feed a bear 9 pounds of raw extra thick maple bacon & 6 pounds of marshmallows, 3 pounds of fish eggs, one dozen raw eggs in the shell & one tub of mayo. that's one foul ass bear with nobody around i can promise ya this
    Stay wide of foul ass bears!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,797
    would love to hear your opinion on used book dealers....

your book....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Lol never heard it called that, but that's great! :lol:  I used to do that as a kid all the time.  My sister made fun of me for it.
  • Options
    Speedbowling for Chadwick 

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Thumbs up!
  • Options
    I speed bowl. Now i know im in great  company
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Speedbowling for Chadwick 

Fruity Pebbles, Fruit Loops, and Cap'n Crunch? Awesome.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,721
    edited September 2019
    Mmmm, cerealllll!
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    would love to hear your opinion on used book dealers....

your book....

I deleted what I wrote about this earlier but y'all should know that, as a used book dealer myself, I would NEVER do this.  Most of the dealers I personally know would not do that either.  Also, understand that some people with a closet full of books and a computer call themselves "book dealers".  Mmmm, no, more often then not, not really.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    am I wrong Chad , for being reminded of you in this essay? Whats your opinion on that ole buddy?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Powerful stuff
  • Options
    10 types

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    10 types

lol we only keep like 3 different cereals in our cupboard, enjoy I’m sure Chad is smiling! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Yessir.
    I eat cereal about 2x per month.  The little one and my wife eat it.  They tend to accumulate lots of types but I think this is the max.
    I told the five year old about Chadwick while we were eating.  He loved the sound of the way I described "one of daddy's friends."
    The legend lives on!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    Yessir.
    I eat cereal about 2x per month.  The little one and my wife eat it.  They tend to accumulate lots of types but I think this is the max.
    I told the five year old about Chadwick while we were eating.  He loved the sound of the way I described "one of daddy's friends."
    The legend lives on!
    I’m hungry I think I’ll eat some cereal now ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    10 types

I thought it would at least be the ends of 10 boxes. Nope. It looks like top portions, not whatever settles to the bottom. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Is there any other way to eat cereal besides speedballing?  The man knew how to eat cereal!   I also throw on some raisins, blueberries, strawberries, and sliced peaches.  Now THAT is eating cereal.

• Options
    Fruit is always good.  The idea of a single type bowl of cereal.....haven't done it in years and years.  Just seems boring 
  • Options
    Fruit is always good.  The idea of a single type bowl of cereal.....haven't done it in years and years.  Just seems boring 
    Not when you're Cap'n Crunching it peanut butter style!

The only fruit I like in cereal is a banana, if that...but granola with raisins?  Yes, please.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I'm the person who eats one whole thing on my plate at a time. Didn't realize I did that until my MIL mentioned it to me. "You eat your corn and turn the plate. You eat your potatoes and turn the plate..." I couldn't be okay with eating mixed cereal. OCD just a bit. :smiley:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Mmmm.  Guessing Chadwick would have something funny to say about that.
    That is the type of eating that someone who might un-chop wood or un-mow a yard might find understandable.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited January 2020
    deadendp said:
    I'm the person who eats one whole thing on my plate at a time. Didn't realize I did that until my MIL mentioned it to me. "You eat your corn and turn the plate. You eat your potatoes and turn the plate..." I couldn't be okay with eating mixed cereal. OCD just a bit. :smiley:
    I’m the same way.

Edit: Although I do mix things in with my mashed potatoes (corn, peas, etc.) once in a while. 
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    hedonist said:

The only fruit I like in cereal is a banana, if that...but granola with raisins?  Yes, please.
    oooh. been into this peanut butter chex here recently. banana would be fantastic in that.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

oooh. been into this peanut butter chex here recently. banana would be fantastic in that.
    Whoa whoa whoa...Chex has a PB flavor???  Nothing beats the Cap'n, but I'd be willing to give those a go.