edited February 2014
    imageGoodbye...awesome website | Goodbye | Source" />

You were my favorite don't go :((
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • On a really shit morning this was awesome =D>
    The Juggler rules!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    It's funny all along I thought it was only adults/teenagers on these forums.. Turns out there are 12 year olds as well..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • ^^^ oh shit I didnt know what that linked to and hit it....once I saw what it was I tried to stop it but it was too late.
    Now I will hear that fucking song for the rest of the day.
    That's it, I'm out of here!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Man. Talk about goodbyes. Thanks for the laughs, you sonofabitch!

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    norm said:

Jason P said:

either waving goodbye or hailing the fuhrer ... either way I'm gay for making a Sound of Music reference.

Fredrick isn't saluting the third reicht correctly...i just topped your gay, jason
    Wait a second .... Fredrick has a limp wrist ... :-? ... @-)

:D
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889

oh boy. this is going to be tough. gotta.hold.back.the.tears. okay, here goes...

this place has seen it's good days (a couple days ago) and bad days (oh god, remember february 7th??). with so many people leaving it just doesn't feel like the way it was (on monday). the latest trend is for people to create their own "look at me, i'm leaving thread" to announce their retirement from the forum..... well there are so many of them, how does one keep track??? so i thought we'd have our own goodbye thread where we could all say our goodbyes and people could leave their well wishes in one tidy spot..

with that said, i wish you all nothing but the best. it's a tough thing, leaving this place. but it has to be done (because i have to go to work). so goodbye, tenclub forum. i will be back either later this afternoon or tomorrow sometime.

goodbye. i love you. i love every last one of you. never forget me. okay. i'm leaving now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YjSHbA6HQQ

go ahead....say your goodbyes

imageimage
    Goodbye The Juggler. I will miss you until later tonight or maybe tomorrow sometime. image
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    I'm going to sleep. Goodbye
    www.myspace.com
    is that the dad from american pie on bass?
    www.myspace.com
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004

is that the dad from american pie on bass?
    Yes, I believe so he just hasn't his glasses on.

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,666
    Jason P said:

either waving goodbye or hailing the fuhrer ... either way I'm gay for making a Sound of Music reference.

Please turn in your straight card after you say goodbye but before the door hits you in the ass on your way out.

Thanks
    >:/
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    Said he'll see me on the flipside... of this trip he's taken for a ride
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

Said he'll see me on the flipside... of this trip he's taken for a ride

see you later mick.

GOODBYE.
    www.myspace.com
  • norm said:

Jason P said:

Fredrick isn't saluting the third reicht correctly...i just topped your gay, jason
    He is doing it correctly ... just not with his hand.

GoiMTvP.gif
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    goodbye black diamond
    enjoy your life & family as much as you can
    i can not take it anymore & am teary eyed beyond belief
    i am so sad as i have ran out of salted & honey glazed peanuts
    my world has been turned inside out & upside down

see you next time when i get my peanuts

for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    DON'T GO CHADWICK!
    www.myspace.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    while you're at work...could you have your neighbor make me a sammich?

no mayo, toasted. thanks.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

:))
    Different thread! I think The Juggler indicated that his neighbor was no longer making sammiches at his work.
    But if he is? Can I get a roast beef (rare) with a tomato and spicy mustard? Slice of pickle on the side.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • This is ridiculous!!!

I'm loving this !

Keep this thread alive, Who else is leaving. :-S
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16

RKCNDY said:

Different thread! I think The Juggler indicated that his neighbor was no longer making sammiches at his work.
    But if he is? Can I get a roast beef (rare) with a tomato and spicy mustard? Slice of pickle on the side.
    Hahahahaha

He is no longer my neighbor and he no longer makes sandwiches at my office....however I heard he has landed on his feet and is making sandwiches for another company now.

Also, if I am not mistaken, he is trying top open a restaurant that only sells peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.....it is quite possible I heard this wrong though. I will double check and reconfirm with you folks. Alas, it was not difficult saying GOODBYE to joe....
    www.myspace.com
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

Alas, it was not difficult saying GOODBYE to joe....

it was for me. :-<
    did you see me? i saw you.

RKCNDY said:

Hahahahaha

He is no longer my neighbor and he no longer makes sandwiches at my office....however I heard he has landed on his feet and is making sandwiches for another company now.

Also, if I am not mistaken, he is trying top open a restaurant that only sells peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.....it is quite possible I heard this wrong though. I will double check and reconfirm with you folks. Alas, it was not difficult saying GOODBYE to joe....
    further clarification: it was a restaurant devoted entirely to french fries, not peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. it is on the back burner at the moment.

GOODBYE
    www.myspace.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889

RKCNDY said:

Hahahahaha

further clarification: it was a restaurant devoted entirely to french fries, not peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. it is on the back burner at the moment.

GOODBYE
    It's a good idea. There is a place dedicated entirely to fries where I live, called Spuds, and they are thriving as far as I can tell. They trick is to also serve beer that is paired to different french fry dishes on the menu. Bye.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.