Where to move to in Florida?

2»

Comments

• Idris said:

Currently I live next to Mickey Mouse, smoke herb with goofy and I'm dating princess Jasmine. So I'm enjoying my time in Central Florida, otherwise I have a place on an Island, where only drones see me.

I like Miami, but not a fan of the congestion, I personally find Jupiter dull, otherwise I agree with Johnny P.

Thats pretty sweet. I have been watching "The Beach" every night for the past week, wishing I had my own island or island community.

1996: Hartford
    1998: Mansfield 1
    2000: Mansfield 1 & 2
    2003: Albany, Uniondale, Mansfield 1, 2 & 3
    2004: Boston 1 & 2
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2
    2008: Columbia, Virginia Beach, Camden 1 & 2, Washington D. C., Hartford, Mansfield 1 & 2
    2010: Boston
    2011: East Troy 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Worcester 1 & 2, Hartford
  • rick1zoo2 said:

after shoveling snow off the driveway again, in 2 degree, -14 windchill, I begin having thoughts of moving somewhere warm. maybe for the right job....

Dude, this morning sucked. We just got more of this shitty white shit. People say snow is great. If it was so great it would shovel itself.

1996: Hartford
    1998: Mansfield 1
    2000: Mansfield 1 & 2
    2003: Albany, Uniondale, Mansfield 1, 2 & 3
    2004: Boston 1 & 2
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2
    2008: Columbia, Virginia Beach, Camden 1 & 2, Washington D. C., Hartford, Mansfield 1 & 2
    2010: Boston
    2011: East Troy 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Worcester 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Hey Plasticheart, sounds like you got a lot of info and a lot to think about!
    And if you're a fisherman, I hear the gulf is good too, but we have some great fishing on the east coast and the Keys should be your ultimate weekend destination. Look into kayak fishing -- its awesome in the Keys.

The two real bad things, just to let you know though, Delray and anything south of there has its share of bad traffic and congestion. And this place sucks for live music. Its terrible. The local bands mostly play shitty covers and touring bands dont come to Florida much anymore :(
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)