Options

Do you like the New Layout?

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    samjam said:

Confusing for sure, but I'm sure we'll get used to it?

Yes, I'm sure we will.... We also get used to the smell of shit if we're near it long enough, but that doesn't mean I want to be near it.
    :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    THIS IS TERRIBLE! White background is awful and painful to look at. Message text is too small compared to everything else. No matter how I size my browser, it's painful to look at. Don't care about any new features added until they fix the layout problems. Won't post or read anyone else's post until they make some changes. See ya in a few weeks Ten Club.
  • Options
    rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    DMvanHof said:

Not really sure what to think of it, since it's all f*cked up on my work computer. Prolly has something to do with this old version of internet explorer

Nope, it's all fucked up on all of our computers.
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    complete garbage.......why?
    ajb
  • Options
    I really can't stand the gigantic left hand navigation panel being there all the time. I don't want to see all that when I'm actually reading a thread. It makes everything WAY harder to read and look at. Please get rid of that within the threads. Leave it for the main forum page.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    WUT THE FUG?
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    this place sucks
  • Options
    and what the fuck is going on with this guy: :-t
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Or this guy? #-o I guess he bumped his head! I really really miss the :fp: emoticon. :(

Edit: image Thank you Google images! :D
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    rival. said:

That's Eddie before he threw out that girl for being an a-hole from one of the shows.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    DURP said:

WUT THE FUG?

For you Mr Voorhees! (Jason Goes To Hell still suuuuuuck)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHrcENytijE
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    file:///C:/Users/Eric/Desktop/10c%20GIF.gif
    rival. said:

thats the "I just ate a hairdryer" dude

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    these emoticons! has anyone REALLY taken a good look at any of these things!? 8-X >-) 3:-O ~:>

this place is all sorts of ridiculous now.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    it's like AOL circa 1990
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
  • Options
    watch out mr. pirate! there is a bee coming straight for your head! :bz :ar!

what is the facepalm emoticon? i don't see it. pretty smart of the 10C to not include that one during this roll out :))

i don't like the LOL guy. he is going at it a little too hard for my liking.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    rival. said:

watch out mr. pirate! there is a bee coming straight for your head! :bz :ar!

what is the facepalm emoticon? i don't see it. pretty smart of the 10C to not include that one during this roll out :))

i don't like the LOL guy. he is going at it a little too hard for my liking.

The facepalm guy is the one who looks like he hit his head.
    I'm with you on the lol guy. He's laughing way too hard for it to be appropriate 98% of the time. I am going to compile my own emoticon URL list and use ones that aren't so dumb. And here is big smiley guy.... who actually just comes off as really sarcastic. :D
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    8-} Really weird
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I'm with you on the lol guy. He's laughing way too hard for it to be appropriate 98% of the time. I am going to compile my own emoticon URL list and use ones that aren't so dumb. And here is big smiley guy.... who actually just comes off as really sarcastic. :D

nah, i just think he is wearing braces :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
  • Options
    rival. said:

PJ_Soul said:

nah, i just think he is wearing braces :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
    Wow, laugh more at your own joke why don't you? :)) ;-)
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    All this shit is making me feel like I'm 10 again on AOL. I'm going to look around for a chat room and get booted for TOS violations. It's sort of making me feel guilty like I should be doing something more with my day :(|)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    :bz off

:P
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Come back to give it a second, third and fourth chance and I really dislike it now. I'm not against change but if it isn't for the better then why bother. I'll stick to the Facebook PJ fans page from now on unless there is a big change to the background colour at the very least.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    PJ_Soul said:

jlaustin said:

Another positive: Looks like you can PM more than 1 person at a time.

But still hard to read... @-)

You could always PM more than one person at a time. :)
    Oh, whenever I tried to before it said, I couldn't... I'm tech illiterate, so I must have been doing it wrong!
    :\">

Never mind, then! :))
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    I keep waiting for them to finish the upgrade... I was hoping that when it went down this morning that things would look better when it came back up. Guess I was wrong.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    rival. said:

lol no idea
  • Options
    mrpink90mrpink90 Posts: 415
    this is god awful. im on a alot of different message boards. if all message boards looked like this i wouldnt be on any.
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    This sucks, its too bright!
    Please change it back-----
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 835
    I think there's too much going on screen.
    And the white background is horrible.

Please change back - worked well and was simple before.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    rival. said:

what is the facepalm emoticon? i don't see it. pretty smart of the 10C to not include that one during this roll out :)).

image oh, how I miss you

aqo2t.jpg