Options

E-Tickets

boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
edited December 2013 in The Porch
How do these work? Do you need to have proof of ID with your printed ticket when entering a venue?
2000: Manchester
2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
2007: London
2009: Manchester
2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    they just scan it like a ticket Ian,

or that's what they did in 2012 at berlin. It sucked not to have a hard copy ticket.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pdalowsky wrote:

or that's what they did in 2012 at berlin. It sucked not to have a hard copy ticket.
    yeah...what was that paper??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Yes, but you also needed id to get into berlin 12
  • Options
    mookieb10 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

they didnt ask me anything in the door,they just scan my ticket
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mookieb10 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

yeah, they only needed ID for the ticket collection, nothing at the door at all
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    boyo79 wrote:
    How do these work? Do you need to have proof of ID with your printed ticket when entering a venue?

I would say; that is needed when the e-ticket has a name on it, for its owner. As in the case of Berlin-2012 tickets. They were checking them very seriously.

If the tickets are being traded in the market, as in the case of Amsterdam-14; I am thinking, there shouldnt be any name on them. Or you're able to change the name on the ticket.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    i found them super strict in berlin 2011 at the o2 with the tickets they checked every one of us that the names matched up on tickets with a phot id
    i had a spare with my sons name on it as he didnt go so gave it to a guy from the US for nothing and they wouldnt let him in with it as the names didnt match up
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    i found them super strict in berlin 2011 at the o2 with the tickets they checked every one of us that the names matched up on tickets with a phot id
    i had a spare with my sons name on it as he didnt go so gave it to a guy from the US for nothing and they wouldnt let him in with it as the names didnt match up
    We are talking about public sales right?
    cos 10c ticket noone checked at the doors,and how could,cos everyt member gets a pair and the second tix goes to someone that his name isanr anywhere on any list
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    yep Dimi

public sales e- tickets tickets were th ones that got checked you have to type a name in for each ticket you buy at time of purchase then print out

t club tickets pick up at venue and enter at t club entrance Wullheide were fine 2009 and 2010 for me no checks there and got in no problem

i had public e-tickets from the same ticket agency thats Doing Wulheide this year for the O2 gigs in 2011 and thats the ones they were strict in checking might just have been the venue staff at the O2 and no Garantee they will be the same at Wullheide this next year
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    yep Dimi

public sales e- tickets tickets were th ones that got checked you have to type a name in for each ticket you buy at time of purchase then print out

t club tickets pick up at venue and enter at t club entrance Wullheide were fine 2009 and 2010 for me no checks there and got in no problem

i had public e-tickets from the same ticket agency thats Doing Wulheide this year for the O2 gigs in 2011 and thats the ones they were strict in checking might just have been the venue staff at the O2 and no Garantee they will be the same at Wullheide this next year

interesting, the e tickets in 2012 were not checked at all
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Pke wrote:
    yep Dimi

Agree with everything you say, except Berlin O2 gigs were year 2012.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1