What bootlegs have you downloaded from this tour?

2»

Comments

• yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I haven't gotten around to downloading the shows I was at, but definitely will. If I had to pick another show to download it would either be one of the E Rutherford shows or Grand Rapids. Real good setlists. I have a feeling that I'll be extremely happy with the boots I do get, cause they were awesome shows (Boston I and II, Camden II)
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • attics26attics26 Posts: 47
    faves keep changing day to day as I listen to em again - but leaders at the moment are Grand Rapids both Camdens Pittsburgh and 2nd East Rutherford - also got poor copy of London Astoria which would be up there if it was better recording
  • pghaspghas Posts: 128
    East Rutherford I is a totally overlooked show for some reason but was awsome to both attend and is a great bootleg. The setlist rocks, the flow of the main set is perfect and only interrupted by Stone's guitar going out during Alone; the first encore has a beautiful Come Back followed by possibly the best Footsteps ever and the rest of Mamasan, and the second encore totally rips, has some awesome Ed banter with the crowd (Pussies no More) and closes with Baba>Indifference, by the end of which it felt like they were in your living room with you. Give it a shot, you wont be disappointed.