Options

So...Either 99% of you got your tickets

13»

Comments

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    jumbojet wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Milan, Trieste, Vienna, and Berlin...plus we'll be exploring other parts of Europe while we're there :D

We have the exact same route. :D
    That's gonna be a great honeymoon.
    :corn: :corn:

Nice! Yes it is! :mrgreen:

Have you guys decided how you're getting from Vienna to Berlin?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,077
    99% of them got tickets but the whiny American girl ain't one.
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    ceska wrote:
    99% of them got tickets but the whiny American girl ain't one.

I got 99 problems but the bitch ain't one :mrgreen:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    redrock wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:
    haha love it!!

Hello!!!!!! All coming out of the woodwork again..

Are you doing any shows?

We are indeed - Amsterdam and Vienna - would love to do more but you know June is my busy month as it is!!!

what about yourself??
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    Jimmyjamh wrote:
    Not me. I entered the draw for Milan and Leeds and lost both. What annoys me us that under the old system I always manages to get pre sale tickets. This stupid lottery makes question why I bother paying to be a fan club member, especially when some people won multiple draws
    I think they must just have more members now. For the tickets you didn't get, some other member did. There wouldn't be any more tickets to go around with the old system. I think their membership must have grown since that system was used if more members are getting shut out. Old system, new system, no more people would have scored tix.... What they really need to do is increase how many tix are 10C. I bet they could talk most venues into it if they really tried. And if they didn't sell all of them, then those could go back into the venue's pool.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    We don't bitch as much over here for sure,I didn't get any in the pre sale either but that's cool because I will get some :ugeek:
  • Options
    I got my reserved Leeds tickets! Sadly it's the only show I'm planning on as I haven't got a lot of money at the moment!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I got GA tickets coming out of my ears and no flight money..

Plans are for suckers..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13