Chicago, IL 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL 8/20/18
    Boston, MA 9/4/18
    Ottawa, ON 9/3/22
    Hamilton, ON 9/6/22
    Toronto, ON 9/8/22
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    edited May 2016

you guys voted, 54 total valid votes, I had to throw out all the partial votes, as well as one person who gave two different lists. the numbers next to the album is their average ranking, 1.000 is the best possible score and 11.000 is the lowest, and here are the results:

1.Vs................3.907
    2.No Code........4.370
    3.Yield............4.500
    4.Ten..............4.741
    5.Vitalogy........4.981
    6.Binaural........5.981
    7.Lost Dogs.......6.389
    8.Lightning Bolt 6.556
    9.Riot Act.........7.574
    10.Pearl Jam....7.833
    11.Backspacer.10.314

Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
    Bump
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,036
    edited May 2015
    The middle of this list (3-9) could easily be totally different on any given day.

1. No Code
    2. Yield
    3. Binaural
    4. Vitalogy
    5. Vs
    6. Riot Act
    7. Pearl Jam
    8. Ten
    9. Lightning Bolt
    10. Lost Dogs
    11. Backspacer
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 141
    1. Vitology
    Binaural
    Avacado
    Backspacer
    Yield
    Vs
    Lost dogs
    No code
    Riot act
    Ten
    Lightning bolt

Probably controversial but it's my list God dammit haha.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    coincidentally, alternativenationdotnet just ranked them:

Ten
    VS
    Pearl Jam
    No Code
    Vitalogy
    Yield
    Backspacer
    Lost Dogs
    Binaural
    Lightning Bolt
    Riot Act
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited May 2015
    Really every album but Backspacer I enjoy start to finish, well except Sweet Lew on Lost Dogs, I always skip it
    a blast from the past, bump

coincidentally, alternativenationdotnet just ranked them:

Ten
    VS
    Pearl Jam
    No Code
    Vitalogy
    Yield
    Backspacer
    Lost Dogs
    Binaural
    Lightning Bolt
    Riot Act

I wonder how many people they sampled, or if it is one person's opinion?
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,781

Vitalogy

No Code

Yield

Vs

Ten

Lightning bolt

Pearl jam

Lost Dogs

Binaural

Backspacer

Riot Act

2 and a half years later I'd throw LB behind Lost Dogs and the rest stays the same.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

Actually not really a bad list, except Backspacer I really love all the albums, I would have self titled higher though, I think it is better than 10th best

2.No Code........4.370
    3.Yield............4.500
    4.Ten..............4.741
    5.Vitalogy........4.981
    6.Binaural........5.981
    7.Lost Dogs.......6.389
    8.Lightning Bolt 6.556
    9.Riot Act.........7.574
    10.Pearl Jam....7.833
    11.Backspacer.10.314
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778

Vitalogy

Yield

No Code

Vs

Ten

All these rank rather close together.

Lightning Bolt

Binaural

Avocado

Riot Act

Back Spacer

Lost Dogs

Shouldn't be counted as an album but OP wants us to lift the heavy load...

look now you are just being a tool, I mean seriously I don't go and jump in on any of your threads and try torpedo them, get a life, it is really not that difficult a question, if you don't want to do it, go find someone else's I mean seriously, the next post I said I was just fucking around, I didn't realize it would be so difficult for people to rank 11 albums, seriously why even post, pretty pointless since we rank the 10 studio albums all the time, why don't go find one of the hundreds of those threads and post in there, since your only mission is to disrupt the thread

Just stating my opinion Hoss. Relax. It's a "forum", YOU asked a question and I replied.

I asked a question that you are not capable of answering, that was the only thing we established with your post, got anything else to add......... :fp:

This post started out fun and I figured I read everyone's responses since you bumped it. But damn man, you sure have a way of turning into an ass real quick on some of your threads. Sorry for sounding rude, but you seem to get irritated with people and their opinions on this forum rather easily.
    edited May 2016
    jmug23 said:

Vitalogy

Yield

No Code

Vs

Ten

Lightning Bolt

Binaural

Avocado

Riot Act

Back Spacer

Lost Dogs

look now you are just being a tool, I mean seriously I don't go and jump in on any of your threads and try torpedo them, get a life, it is really not that difficult a question, if you don't want to do it, go find someone else's I mean seriously, the next post I said I was just fucking around, I didn't realize it would be so difficult for people to rank 11 albums, seriously why even post, pretty pointless since we rank the 10 studio albums all the time, why don't go find one of the hundreds of those threads and post in there, since your only mission is to disrupt the thread

Just stating my opinion Hoss. Relax. It's a "forum", YOU asked a question and I replied.

I asked a question that you are not capable of answering, that was the only thing we established with your post, got anything else to add......... :fp:

This post started out fun and I figured I read everyone's responses since you bumped it. But damn man, you sure have a way of turning into an ass real quick on some of your threads. Sorry for sounding rude, but you seem to get irritated with people and their opinions on this forum rather easily.

that was over 2 years ago, check the fucking date! December 2013 get over yourself and stop living in the fucking past!
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on

jmug23 said:

Vitalogy

Yield

No Code

Vs

Ten

Lightning Bolt

Binaural

Avocado

Riot Act

Back Spacer

Lost Dogs

that was over 2 years ago, check the fucking date!

I did check the date, hence why I mentioned you bumping the thread. My point still stands. You get aggressive and turn into an ass quickly on these boards. Not just in this thread. You seem to have a lot of passion, just would be nice if you wouldn't get so irritated when people don't see eye to eye with you. We all have different opinions on matters and none of them are right or wrong.
    edited May 2016
    jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

Vitalogy

Yield

No Code

Vs

Ten

Lightning Bolt

Binaural

Avocado

Riot Act

Back Spacer

Lost Dogs

I did check the date, hence why I mentioned you bumping the thread. My point still stands. You get aggressive and turn into an ass quickly on these boards. Not just in this thread. You seem to have a lot of passion, just would be nice if you wouldn't get so irritated when people don't see eye to eye with you. We all have different opinions on matters and none of them are right or wrong.

You are still living in the past, it is rank the 11 albums, since you are incapable of doing that, this is for the people who actually possess that capability since it is beyond you, my answer is the same, everyone else was capable, sorry that you can't handle the task
    edited May 2016

jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

Vitalogy

Yield

No Code

Vs

Ten

Lightning Bolt

Binaural

Avocado

Riot Act

Back Spacer

Lost Dogs

You are still living in the past, it is rank the 11 albums, since you are incapable of doing that, this is for the people who actually possess that capability since it is beyond you, my answer is the same, everyone else was capable, sorry that you can't handle the task
    You are an angry man. Listen to some music and relax a little :)
    Post edited by jmug23 on
    jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

Vitalogy

Yield

No Code

Vs

Ten

Lightning Bolt

Binaural

Avocado

Riot Act

Back Spacer

Lost Dogs

No you are the one acting like an asshole, I had blocked you once before for calling me names, since that feature is no longer available, I would ask that you stop harassing me. And I am not angry, anyone who knows me, knows that is not the case

you guys voted, 54 total valid votes, I had to throw out all the partial votes, as well as one person who gave two different lists. the numbers next to the album is their average ranking, 1.000 is the best possible score and 11.000 is the lowest, and here are the results:

2.No Code........4.370
    3.Yield............4.500
    4.Ten..............4.741
    5.Vitalogy........4.981
    6.Binaural........5.981
    7.Lost Dogs.......6.389
    8.Lightning Bolt 6.556
    9.Riot Act.........7.574
    10.Pearl Jam....7.833
    11.Backspacer.10.314

how the hell is LB ahead of both Avocado and Riot Act??? that blows my mind.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

2.No Code........4.370
    3.Yield............4.500
    4.Ten..............4.741
    5.Vitalogy........4.981
    6.Binaural........5.981
    7.Lost Dogs.......6.389
    8.Lightning Bolt 6.556
    9.Riot Act.........7.574
    10.Pearl Jam....7.833
    11.Backspacer.10.314

This was back in late 1993 Hugh

jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

Vitalogy

Yield

No Code

Vs

Ten

Lightning Bolt

Binaural

Avocado

Riot Act

Back Spacer

Lost Dogs

No you are the one acting like an asshole, I had blocked you once before for calling me names, since that feature is no longer available, I would ask that you stop harassing me. And I am not angry, anyone who knows me, knows that is not the case

You have never blocked me, because I have never spoken to you before. I rarely post on here, but I continue to notice your aggression towards others who don't have the same position as you.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    If you guys are gonna bicker, at least learn to use the quote function properly. It's hard as hell to follow otherwise.
    DewieCox said:

If you guys are gonna bicker, at least learn to use the quote function properly. It's hard as hell to follow otherwise.

I just want this person to leave me alone and stop harassing me, I wish they would bring back block feature
    jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

jmug23 said:

Vitalogy

Yield

No Code

Vs

Ten

Lightning Bolt

Binaural

Avocado

Riot Act

Back Spacer

Lost Dogs

You have never blocked me, because I have never spoken to you before. I rarely post on here, but I continue to notice your aggression towards others who don't have the same position as you.

No you are the one acting like a child, who won't leave me alone, please go find something more productive to do with your life, because if this is the best you can do, I really feel sorry for you
    Trust me, you don't need to feel sorry for me. I have an amazing family, the career I wanted as a kid and love my life. I'll walk away from this "discussion" now. Hope you have a good day.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    1.No Code
    2.Vs
    3.Ten
    4.Vitalogy
    5.Yield
    6. Pearl Jam
    7.Lightning Bolt
    8.Binaural
    9.Lost Dogs
    10.Backspacer
    11.Riot Act

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,587
    1. Yield
    2. Vs
    3. No Code
    4. Ten
    5. Vitalogy
    6. Riot Act
    7. Binaural
    8. Lost Dogs (i dont agree with this 'album' being included in the ranking. It's great, could be higher, but not a true album)
    9. Pearl Jam
    10. Lightning Bolt
    11. Backspacer
    jmug23 said:

Trust me, you don't need to feel sorry for me. I have an amazing family, the career I wanted as a kid and love my life. I'll walk away from this "discussion" now. Hope you have a good day.

Thanks and you too
  • rcorporonrcorporon Posts: 5
    1. Yield
    2. Vitalogy
    3. Vs.
    4. Ten
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Pearl Jam
    8. Backspacer
    9. Lightning Bolt
    10. Binaural
    11. Lost Dogs
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    jesus christ,i think hank is the most uptight stoner i have ever come in contact with.

anywho,

1. backspacer
    2. lightning bolt
    3. - 11. the rest is shit.

2.No Code........4.370
    3.Yield............4.500
    4.Ten..............4.741
    5.Vitalogy........4.981
    6.Binaural........5.981
    7.Lost Dogs.......6.389
    8.Lightning Bolt 6.556
    9.Riot Act.........7.574
    10.Pearl Jam....7.833
    11.Backspacer.10.314

This was back in late 1993 Hugh
    I don't get it.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD