Options

Euro tour 2014

1235»

Comments

• Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Hey! I will make almost the whole tour. And I hope you can help me out with a few infos:
    Have anyone something informations or (even) links to traveling groups from show to show? I searching for good posibilities to make a few travels in a group (fan bus or so).
    Did you saw something?
    It would be nice when I would know more.... :D:D:D
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    I want two Leeds shows.

Will have seen them thirteen times after Leeds and MK and don't want to be left on that number!
  • Options
    Allright this is my first post ever since you had to became a Ten club member to post on this forum.
    A long time ago. I did visit alot, but here a I a new member just at the close of 2013.

After Soundgarden had announced tour dates in Europe my friends and I didn't think we'd be so lucky to see Pearl jam this summer. We were keeping our fingers crossed for a fall tour. But now it Matt is occupied elsewhere this summer and won't join Soundgarden. Much to our satisfation.

I have got tickets for three data's and it look to be a perfect summer of 2014.

Berlin will be my tenth anniversary show and I am looking forward to it, but first two nights in Amsterdam.

Life has nothing to do with killing time!!!
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
  • Options
    If anyone can help with an extra ticket to Amsterdam 2, it would be greatly appreciated?