MillStreet Cork 24/10/1996
    Point Depot Dublin 26/10/1996
    Point Depot Dublin 01/06/2000
    Point Depot Dublin
  • Options
    Milton Keynes gig info has this:

FRIDAY 11TH JULY 2014
    GATES AT 14:00, SHOW STARTS: 16:00, EXPECTED FINISH TIME: 22:30

To me a 1600 start is sign of more than one support and a kind of mini one day festival...nice.
  • Options
    Hi all,

additional show in Amsterdam 17.6.2014!!! F... yes!!! Got my tix as well as for Berlin!!! :lol:

Rock im Park 2000 - Arnhem 2006 - Duesseldorf 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Amsterdam 2012 - Amsterdam 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Amsterdam 2017 (EV Solo) - Amsterdam 2018 - Berlin 2018 - Amsterdam 2019 (EV Solo) - Duesseldorf 2019 (EV Solo) - Berlin 2022 - Frankfurt 2022 - Amsterdam 2022
  • Options
    Leeds - CHECK
    MK - CHECK

Very tricking excited :D
  • Options
    Hmm the tickets for standing places is on sale today - http://www.billettservice.no/event/412563 - this is quite a big concert hall for litle Norway and wont be sold out for days to come i would belive. At first i believed i bought i cind of Golden Circle ticktes for tenclub members but its realy very pricy standard tickets?, if it is i could have bougth 2 stadning tickets rigth now for a Much better price...

If thats the case its no big deal, but i was hoping for better places at that price so i entered the draw ... But Hey either way i have Tickets to PJ ;) .. Can anyone confirm this?.

edit:
    Confirm if it is just standard standing tickets.
    What did the Romans ever do for us?
  • Options
    RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    10c tickets are always for the area closest to the stage, i.e. golden circle tickets.
  • Options
    Yes ! Amsterdam 16 ! Not really the best places, it doesn't matter I'll be there :lol::lol::lol:
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
    I am mine
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Roeland wrote:
    10c tickets are always for the area closest to the stage, i.e. golden circle tickets.

Is that the case for MK?

I would have thought it were just a free for all.
  • Options
    RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    Olivavu wrote:
    Roeland wrote:

Is that the case for MK?

It's still unknown whether there will be different sections on the lawn for MK (all tickets have the same price). If there are seperate sections, 10c tickets should give access to the closest (as per the tickets FAQ).
  • Options
    Roeland wrote:
    Olivavu wrote:
    Roeland wrote:

Is that the case for MK?

It's still unknown whether there will be different sections on the lawn for MK (all tickets have the same price). If there are seperate sections, 10c tickets should give access to the closest (as per the tickets FAQ).

Telenor Arena-Oslo offen have a Golden Circle area, i can feks see that Justin Timbelake have a Golden Circle area at Telenor Arena at billettservice.no . But the Pearl Jam Concert 29.juni just have standard Standing places aviable. But i still have hope the the hole Golden Circle area is "sold" to tenclub members only. Would be great!, not only right in front of the band, but with other ppl that love PJ, hopfully you then get rid of randomly drunken bastards :) (which is not rare in Norway, not all countries have this problem)
    What did the Romans ever do for us?
  • Options
    If anyone would have a spare ticket for the 17th show in Amsterdam, please let me know. Like to go to that show as well but the site doesn`t work with me (sold out already??)
  • Options
    Tickets for Milan r supposed to go on sale at Fri, Dec 20 at 11:00 CET but there r nosebleed general admission seats being sold now. Do reserved ones go on sale at the time posted on this site?
  • Options
    Tickets for Milan r supposed to go on sale at Fri, Dec 20 at 11:00 CET but there r nosebleed general admission seats being sold now. Do reserved ones go on sale at the time posted on this site?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    .with the green color, the only available seats for Milan show left..,,, :shock:

npk2.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    .with the green color, the only available seats for Milan show left..,,, :shock:

npk2.jpg

Impressive that they have sold so many tickets so quickly for a stadium gig, phenomenal in fact. Tickets for the Milton Keynes field are still plentiful by all accounts. Better climate in Northern Italy (in summer at least) might have something to do with it of course. Though I should add that I think Milan is a shit hole in the main, Verona might have been better, albeit a lot smaller in the case of the Verona Arena.

What is the capacity for the event? It's a big old stadium, holds about 85k for football. I have been there a couple of times, rubbish facilities around the ground and a good 20 min walk from the underground if memory serves me correctly.
    London O2 2009 - Manchester MEN 2012 - Stockholm Globe 2012 - Leeds Arena 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl 2014 - London Apollo 2017 (EV) - Prague O2 Arena 2018 - London O2 2018 - Dana Point CA, 2019 (EV) - London Hyde Park 2020 - Krakow Arena  2020?
  • Options

npk2.jpg

Impressive that they have sold so many tickets so quickly for a stadium gig, phenomenal in fact. Tickets for the Milton Keynes field are still plentiful by all accounts. Better climate in Northern Italy (in summer at least) might have something to do with it of course. Though I should add that I think Milan is a shit hole in the main, Verona might have been better, albeit a lot smaller in the case of the Verona Arena.

What is the capacity for the event? It's a big old stadium, holds about 85k for football. I have been there a couple of times, rubbish facilities around the ground and a good 20 min walk from the underground if memory serves me correctly.
    for concerts 55-65 k..the atmosphere will be unreal
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Hi, anyone with a spare Leeds GA ticket, please PM me. Looking for an additional ticket for my friend to come along.

Thanks to anyone that helps!

Sam
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    See you in UK people :)

Very sad that there is no 2nd Leeds date though...
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    LenzLenz Posts: 89

npk2.jpg

Come man - San Siro is One of best Stadiums in the World (for Football as well as for Concerts) - great acoustics, great view from each seat, cliffy terraces and a very beautiful architecture - and yes, it's a very puristical stadium, you can't buy 25 different types of cheeseburgers (at least you can't buy almost anything inside) - it will be all about Pearl Jam

But there are usually loads of huts around the place where you can eat drink and party - so thanx PJ for choosing this venue - you just can't compare it to Verona, both are altogether different things
  • Options
    Lenz wrote:

npk2.jpg

Come man - San Siro is One of best Stadiums in the World (for Football as well as for Concerts) - great acoustics, great view from each seat, cliffy terraces and a very beautiful architecture - and yes, it's a very puristical stadium, you can't buy 25 different types of cheeseburgers (at least you can't buy almost anything inside) - it will be all about Pearl Jam

But there are usually loads of huts around the place where you can eat drink and party - so thanx PJ for choosing this venue - you just can't compare it to Verona, both are altogether different things
    this
  • Options
    albopalbop Posts: 63
    Lenz wrote:

npk2.jpg

I saw Bruce Springteen last summer in this Stadium and some of my best friends have seen the Rolling Stones and U2 : sorry but the acoustic is a disaster. The audience is always great but this stadium, like a lot of stadium, is not a good venue for a concert.
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    anyone looking for Stockholm and / or Oslo GA ten club tickets.
    I have one spare for each of these shows.
    pls pm if interested
    thanks
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Still no word on any second Leeds gig.

Is there going to be a gig inbetween Leeds on 8th and Milton Keynes on 11th???
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    em jot wrote:
    See you in UK people :)

Very sad that there is no 2nd Leeds date though...
    See you in Amsterdam Marta! :mrgreen:
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Hi Guys,
    does anyone have a Milano or Amsterdam ticket left for a good friend of mine? He got surprised by the fast sell out. He's a live long PJ soul.
    Please IM me, would be great!
    Zürich 2000
    Bern 2006
    Southside Festival 2007
    Berlin 2010
    Berlin 1&2 2012
    Milano 2014
    EV-Solo Amsterdam 2017
    Padova 2018
    Prague 2018
    Zürich 2022
  • Options
    matt73matt73 Posts: 14
    could be that leeds is £20 cheaper a ticket than milton keynes. gonna need some major support acts to shift £75 + tickets im sorry to say . cant belive pearl jam is so expensive
  • Options
    So finally,FINALLY it`s all good now: the money has been charged to my credit card. Was sweating it for a little bit there when nothing was happening for a few days :fp:
  • Options
    OzzieOzzie Posts: 230
    Seems like that's us for dates - anyone with any info. think they'll add anything else?
    Isle of Wight, 23rd June 2012
    Brooklyn, 18th October 2013
    Memphis, 14th October 2014
    Krakow, 3rd July 2018
    London, 8th July 2022