Options

Pearl Jam Announces Summer 2014 European Tour

Comments

• Options
    Just looked at my bank and 10c took the money when the USD-EUR rate was at 1.374!! Oh thank you currently weak Dollar!

no monies have been taken from account yet... anybody else not had any money taken yet?
  • Options
    petrimppetrimp Finland Posts: 161
    sarahcunny wrote:
    Just looked at my bank and 10c took the money when the USD-EUR rate was at 1.374!! Oh thank you currently weak Dollar!

no monies have been taken from account yet... anybody else not had any money taken yet?
    I saw there was a reservation of the payment in my account for the sum of the tickets. It hasn't been charged yet.

And :thumbup: to a favorable exchange rate
    hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
  • Options
    DamianKDamianK Posts: 192
    Gold 26 wrote:
    DamianK wrote:
    Scored all I went in for ! Can't believe it!! Berlin, Amsterdam, Leeds & Milton Keynes. See you all best summer. Good luck to all who have entered, hope you get what you went in for!

Congrats. I'm curious, of those what was your first priority? If you won Leeds without it bring your first choice and that's said to be the hardest to get that'll give some hope.

Sorry, only just saw this. My choices were:
    1. Berlin - won
    2. Amsterdam GA - won
    3. Amsterdam seats - lost
    4. Leeds seats - lost
    5. Leeds GA - won
    6. Milton Keynes - won

Hope you were successful!
  • Options
    MurielMuriel Posts: 27
    OK, Way too long since I've been here. But wanted to share:

Amsterdam GA WON and........Trieste WON

And all of this luckily will fit in the plans we were already making for our holiday: we leave Friday June 20th (so after Amsterdam) to go on a (3 week) roadtrip to Greece on our motorbikes.......now with a "little stop" in Trieste on June 22nd!!!!

Me happy, husband happy. 2014 is gonna be GREAT!

@Dimitir: you're the only Greek guy I know here, any tips for our roadtrip (we want to do Peleponesos and Athens)??? :D
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    I'm looking for a spare for Stockholm, Oslo and MK if anyone has one. I have an extra standing for Leeds to trade/sell
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Muriel wrote:

@Dimitir: you're the only Greek guy I know here, any tips for our roadtrip (we want to do Peleponesos and Athens)??? :D
    saure,pm me and we talk detailsa about your roadtrip!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I went for Leeds and MK and got both. After the incredibly stressful sales of the last couple of Euro/UK dates this is like a dream come true.

THANK YOU 10 CLUB.

On a slightly less positive note, anyone know why we're having to pay £10 per ticket more than the GA tickets? I thought part of our 10C fees were early access to tickets, but it seems like I just paid an additional £40 for the privilege.

Not moaning, just genuinely curious.

(well maybe I am moaning a *little* bit ) ;)
  • Options
    sr-71sr-71 Posts: 57
    Well, it seems there are problems with the payment, i tried it 10 times with one card , involved the creditcardcompany (to rule out any problems), but no luck at all with that card, so i tried to other and in the second attempt it was succesful.
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,019
    Owl Jam wrote:
    I'm looking for a spare for Stockholm, Oslo and MK if anyone has one. I have an extra standing for Leeds to trade/sell

A got a spare GA for Oslo and MK, pm me if still interested.
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    sr-71 wrote:
    Well, it seems there are problems with the payment, i tried it 10 times with one card , involved the creditcardcompany (to rule out any problems), but no luck at all with that card, so i tried to other and in the second attempt it was succesful.
    same here, but it was the fraud dept at the credit card company stopping payment and easily sorted. seems a few friends had the same but boy did I panic :shock:
  • Options
    CloggyCloggy Posts: 47
    I got both Amsterdam and Stockholm! Very excited!

And now the search for cheap flights to SE and a hotel in Stockholm begins.... :lol:
  • Options
    diamond_marmaladediamond_marmalade Posts: 418
    edited December 2013
    EDIT: Got sorted for Leeds ticket.

Wonder if and when night 2 will be available tomorrow??
    Post edited by diamond_marmalade on
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    DamianKDamianK Posts: 192
    pdalowsky wrote:
    sr-71 wrote:
    same here, but it was the fraud dept at the credit card company stopping payment and easily sorted. seems a few friends had the same but boy did I panic :shock:

I had the same thing last night. Saw I "won" tickets to 4 shows then a call from my bank saying they had declined the payment as they thought it was fraud. I was in a taxi on my way to my work Xmas party so had shitty mobile reception. Saw an email from 10c saying I needed to sort out my credit card info or face losing the tickets. A stressful taxi ride through central London resulted in getting enough reception to get everything sorted! My mate had the same thing too. Seems to be common place. I like the fact my bank are "on it" with potential fraud but seriously, don't jeopardise my PJ tickets!!!!
  • Options
    I won Amsterdam! Do I have to do something to pay? Or will this happen automatically?
  • Options
    TO42596TO42596 The Netherlands Posts: 141
    DamianK wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    sr-71 wrote:

I had the same thing last night. Saw I "won" tickets to 4 shows then a call from my bank saying they had declined the payment as they thought it was fraud. I was in a taxi on my way to my work Xmas party so had shitty mobile reception. Saw an email from 10c saying I needed to sort out my credit card info or face losing the tickets. A stressful taxi ride through central London resulted in getting enough reception to get everything sorted! My mate had the same thing too. Seems to be common place. I like the fact my bank are "on it" with potential fraud but seriously, don't jeopardise my PJ tickets!!!!

Same issue for me. Fortunately I was at home when I got the e-mail and also have a second cc that I ended up using for the transaction. Got a call from the cc company 30 minutes later...
    2000 London I
    2006 Arnhem & Prague
    2012 Amsterdam I & II / EV Amsterdam II
    2013 Buenos Aires & Wrigley Field / Brad Utrecht / Soundgarden Oslo & Amsterdam
    2014 Amsterdam I & II, Vienna, Berlin & Leeds / Soundgarden Santiago, Utrecht & Tilburg
    2016 MSG I & II, Quebec City, Fenway Park I & II
    2018 Amsterdam I & II, Krakow & Berlin
    2022 Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam & Toronto
    2023 Austin I & II
  • Options
    TO42596TO42596 The Netherlands Posts: 141
    Anyway, won GA for Amsterdam, Vienna & Berlin!!!
    2000 London I
    2006 Arnhem & Prague
    2012 Amsterdam I & II / EV Amsterdam II
    2013 Buenos Aires & Wrigley Field / Brad Utrecht / Soundgarden Oslo & Amsterdam
    2014 Amsterdam I & II, Vienna, Berlin & Leeds / Soundgarden Santiago, Utrecht & Tilburg
    2016 MSG I & II, Quebec City, Fenway Park I & II
    2018 Amsterdam I & II, Krakow & Berlin
    2022 Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam & Toronto
    2023 Austin I & II
  • Options
    Still no payment taken... What's going on Ten Club???
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    sarahcunny wrote:
    Still no payment taken... What's going on Ten Club???
    Mine hasn't officially showed up, it's under "pending" if you have the ability to check for your credit card.
  • Options
    YES, got GA tickets for ziggo dome, very happy.... :D
  • Options
    Seb77Seb77 Amsterdam Posts: 78
    Pearljammers!!

I'm looking for a spare for Amsterdam!! Please PM me!!

Thanks in advance,

Sebastiaan
    Nijmegen 2007 Rotterdam 2009 Philadelphia 4 2009 Nijmegen 2010 Berlin 2010 Amsterdam 1&2 2012 Arras 2012 Amsterdam 1&2 2014
    Amsterdam 1&2 Pinkpop Berlin 2018
  • Options
    veredcnveredcn Tel Aviv Posts: 43
    sarahcunny wrote:

From me also, still nothing
    Amsterdam 16.6.2014 Amsterdam 17.6.2014 Berlin 26.6.2014
  • Options
    veredcnveredcn Tel Aviv Posts: 43
    pdalowsky wrote:
    sr-71 wrote:

Hey guys pls explain.
    I still didn't get any charges
    What should I do???
    Amsterdam 16.6.2014 Amsterdam 17.6.2014 Berlin 26.6.2014
  • Options
    StefVGStefVG Posts: 29
    Entered 9 tickets, won 8. I have 1 spare ticket (GA standing) for next gigs :
    Vienna - Trieste - Stockholm - Oslo - Leeds - MK.
    Let me know.
    Paris/Antwerp/Dusseldorf/Nijmegen/Werchter/Rotterdam/Manchester/London/
    Dublin/Belfast/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Toronto 1&2/Ottawa/Hamilton/
    Amsterdam 1&2/Werchter/Berlin 1&2/Stockholm/Oslo/Kopenhagen/NY 1&2/Baltimore/Amsterdam 1&2/Milan/Trieste/Vienna/Berlin/Stockholm/Oslo/Werchter
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    Anybody know if 2nd date (if it happens ..!) for leeds or amsterdam will be announced straight away or if we will have a bit of notice first... thanks
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    veredcn wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    sr-71 wrote:

Hey guys pls explain.
    I still didn't get any charges
    What should I do???

I am worried too. I did not get charged yet either.
    Hopefully there is no fraud person here on this internetsite. You never know these days.

Hope we get a messag from 10club about the payment situation :fp:
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    exile wrote:
    Anybody know if 2nd date (if it happens ..!) for leeds or amsterdam will be announced straight away or if we will have a bit of notice first... thanks

Might be straight away. Don't expect a TenClub notification or email,

I guess it will be a good idea to keep refreshing these sites for example :

http://www.livenation.nl/event/489287/pearl-jam-tickets
    http://www.ticketmaster.nl/

or for Leeds
    http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/pearl-jam-tickets
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    mrk2 wrote:
    exile wrote:

Might be straight away. Don't expect a TenClub notification or email,

I guess it will be a good idea to keep refreshing these sites for example :

http://www.livenation.nl/event/489287/pearl-jam-tickets
    http://www.ticketmaster.nl/

or for Leeds
    http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/pearl-jam-tickets
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk
    Will do ... thanks for that ..!
  • Options
    pbrm_pearljampbrm_pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 38
    Here also no credit card charged. There seems to be a problem i think....In the past credit card was charged as soon as drawing ended....

I've send an e-mail to the 10c.
    See the path.....cut by the moon.....for you to walk on........

NIJMEGEN 2007 - AHOY 2009 - NIJMEGEN 2010 - AMSTERDAM-1 2012
    AMSTERDAM-2 2012 !!!!!!!!
    ED 25-7-2012

AMSTERDAM 1+2 2014
  • Options
    Trade I have a Vienna GA to trade for a Milan GA
    PM please

Looking at the tour list I wonder how long before they add some shows to the obvious spare days. Hope Amsterdam is included and Glasgow been too long a wait.
    Berlin 30/06/10, Amsterdam 26/06/12, Amsterdam 27/06/12, Berlin 4/07/12, Berlin 5/07/12 Brooklyn NYC 18/10/13, Brooklyn NYC 19/10/13, Philadelphia 21/10/13, Philadelphia 22/10/13, Amsterdam 16/06/14, Amsterdam 17/06/14, Vienna 25/06/14, Berlin 26/06/14, Amsterdam 12/06/18, Amsterdam 13/06/18, London 18/06/18, Prague 01/07/18, Berlin 05/07/18, Barcelona 10/07/18, Berlin 21/06/22, Zurich 23/06/22, Copenhagen 5/07/22, Budapest 12/07/22, Amsterdam 25/07/22
  • Options
    not charged yet... very very worried.. :?