Options

Israeli Apartheid

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited January 2017

Just another day in Palestinian villages where Israelis come to bulldoze Palestinian homes.

Now back to real racism bigotry and illegitimacy!
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    "Settlements"

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/fire-bulldozers-says-trumps-biggest-fan-jerusalem

Trump could potentially be a complete disaster for Israel Palestinian relations. Let's hope some of his pro peace top advisors keep him in check.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    JC29856 said:

"Settlements"

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/fire-bulldozers-says-trumps-biggest-fan-jerusalem

Trump could potentially be a complete disaster for Israel Palestinian relations. Let's hope some of his pro peace top advisors keep him in check.

There is no peace process. It's done and it's not Trump's job to restart it. The new policy will be a security process. You will not like it but it is the new reality.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited January 2017
    BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

"Settlements"

There is no peace process. It's done and it's not Trump's job to restart it. The new policy will be a security process. You will not like it but it is the new reality.
    'A security process'? Please define.

If the peace process is dead (and I tend to agree that it is), then there will be no Palestinian state. Do you support:

citizenship and equal rights for all non-Jewish peoples living within the borders of Israel AND the lands allocated to the Palestinians (gaza and West Bank) in a single state?

apartheid, with different laws and rights for non-Jews?

ethnic cleansing of the region to rid it of non-Jews?

Because those are the three choices you are left with....
    Post edited by Drowned Out on
  • Options

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

"Settlements"

If the peace process is dead (and I tend to agree that it is), then there will be no Palestinian state. Do you support:

citizenship and equal rights for all non-Jewish peoples living within the borders of Israel AND the lands allocated to the Palestinians (gaza and West Bank) in a single state?

Those are not the three choices I am left with. You forgot the status quo. Combine that with a focus on security. Ignore all else until a partner for peace arises. Your definition of apartheid will not be accepted.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

"Settlements"

Those are not the three choices I am left with. You forgot the status quo. Combine that with a focus on security. Ignore all else until a partner for peace arises. Your definition of apartheid will not be accepted.
    What a typical BS answer. Slickery!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    But wait...I thought the peace process was dead? Now you're saying it's on hold, and that's all on the Palesitinians. Whatever allows you to slip around the question....

By most estimates, Gaza will be uninhabitable by 2020. Palestinians in the West Bank live under apartheid conditions, with separate laws and rights. The status quo is a combination of 2 (West Bank), and 3 (Gaza)....doesn't really matter what you accept.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

"Settlements"

What a typical BS answer. Slickery!
    You know it!
  • Options

But wait...I thought the peace process was dead? Now you're saying it's on hold, and that's all on the Palesitinians. Whatever allows you to slip around the question....

By most estimates, Gaza will be uninhabitable by 2020. Palestinians in the West Bank live under apartheid conditions, with separate laws and rights. The status quo is a combination of 2 (West Bank), and 3 (Gaza)....doesn't really matter what you accept.

It's dead as there is no partner for peace. If one arrives it can be revived. Those are not inconsistent positions. You are correct that the burden is on the Palestinians however. Your statements on Gaza and the West Bank are irrelevant as security needs come first when you have a radical islamic rejectionist opposition. That is what I call a security process.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    BDS
  • Options
    rssesq said:

BDS

At least they increased the daily calorie consumption count for Palestinians! Up from 1922 to 2174?
    It takes at least 2000 calories to produce and fire rockets
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

BDS

At least they increased the daily calorie consumption count for Palestinians! Up from 1922 to 2174?
    what a jerk response...not to mention heartless.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

BDS

what a jerk response...not to mention heartless.

You're right, I was wrong it's 2279

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/2-279-calories-per-person-how-israel-made-sure-gaza-didn-t-starve
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,801
    BS44325 said:

It's dead as there is no partner for peace. If one arrives it can be revived. Those are not inconsistent positions. You are correct that the burden is on the Palestinians however. Your statements on Gaza and the West Bank are irrelevant as security needs come first when you have a radical islamic rejectionist opposition. That is what I call a security process.
    meanwhile another 2500 apartments approved for the west bank.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    BS44325 said:

The burden is not on the Palestinians. Israel, as occupier, is obligated to ensure the safety and well-being of Palestinians. Palestinians, as the occupied, have the right to resist when Israel does not live up to these obligations. Security is irrelevant when you have a radical zionist rejectionist opposition. Likud is no partner for peace, and it becomes an even more laughable suggestion when considering the homicidal maniacs of the Jewish Home hold the balance of power in Bibi's coalition.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

meanwhile another 2500 apartments approved for the west bank.
    That Bibi is such a mensch.

• Options

BS44325 said:

The burden is not on the Palestinians. Israel, as occupier, is obligated to ensure the safety and well-being of Palestinians. Palestinians, as the occupied, have the right to resist when Israel does not live up to these obligations. Security is irrelevant when you have a radical zionist rejectionist opposition. Likud is no partner for peace, and it becomes an even more laughable suggestion when considering the homicidal maniacs of the Jewish Home hold the balance of power in Bibi's coalition.
    Status quo it is then.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Status quo it is then.
    Which would include a bds movement growing as rapidly as the settlements. Which poses a serious risk to Israel's international standing, and therefore, to the state as a theocracy....errrr democracy?
    What is your end game, BS? If a partner for peace that isn't just right for you never emerges, Palestine will continue to shrink. Combined with the blockade and the fact that gaza will be a complete wasteland of death, disease, malnutrition....and 'welfare'....Israel will own all of the land from the river to the sea, save for one dying enclave. You ok with that?
    Where do you see Israel's borders:
    Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?
    ...if the status quo is maintained?

Israel needs Palestine in order to maintain its claim of democracy. 'The demographic problem'
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,801

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Status quo it is then.
    Which would include a bds movement growing as rapidly as the settlements. Which poses a serious risk to Israel's international standing, and therefore, to the state as a theocracy....errrr democracy?
    What is your end game, BS? If a partner for peace that isn't just right for you never emerges, Palestine will continue to shrink. Combined with the blockade and the fact that gaza will be a complete wasteland of death, disease, malnutrition....and 'welfare'....Israel will own all of the land from the river to the sea, save for one dying enclave. You ok with that?
    Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?

Israel needs Palestine in order to maintain its claim of democracy. 'The demographic problem'
    not its claim of democracy. its claim of victimhood.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Big media is all aghast at the 221 million aid package from Obama to the Palestinian authority.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/444210/obama-palestinian-aid-supports-gaza-anti-semitic-propaganda
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/223822
    But they were all over his dilznick when he gave a 38 BILLION dollar aid package to Israel a few months ago.
    WHAT A JOKE THESE ROTHSCHILDS ZIOS ARE. #FAKENEWS
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-netanyahu-touts-38-billion-military-aid-package-in-meeting/

They are upset we gave the Palestinians some food money while they get F-18's and Abram tanks for FREE.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Status quo it is then.
    Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?

BDS isn't growing...it is being legislated out of existence. Status quo it is...security process.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

Big media is all aghast at the 221 million aid package from Obama to the Palestinian authority.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/444210/obama-palestinian-aid-supports-gaza-anti-semitic-propaganda
    But they were all over his dilznick when he gave a 38 BILLION dollar aid package to Israel a few months ago.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-netanyahu-touts-38-billion-military-aid-package-in-meeting/

They are upset we gave the Palestinians some food money while they get F-18's and Abram tanks for FREE.

This is the anti-semitic opposition. Status quo it is.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

I've read about the fervor, Obama gave 221m to Palestine in his final hours!
    Wow 221m from a country that spent trillions destroying Iraq and Afghanistan while creating vacuums for terror groups.

Tic tac to a whale.
  • Options

Partial list and pictures of Palestinian children and teenagers murdered by Israel in 2016

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/maureen-clare-murphy/these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I think there is something wrong with the search function, when I search "Israel wall" and "west bank barrier" I get zero results.
    Considering all the outrage over the past year about US Mexican wall, I'm certain there is at least a few posts about the west bank wall.

I wonder if any US tax dollars subsidized the West bank wall?
    http://ifamericansknew.org/stat/usaid.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
    The Israeli West Bank barrier or wall (for further names see here) is a separation barrier in the West Bank or along the Green Line. Israel considers it a security barrier against terrorism, while Palestinians call it a racial segregation or apartheid wall.[1][2][3] At a total length of 708 kilometres (440 mi) upon completion, the border traced by the barrier is more than double the length of the Green Line, with 15% running along it or in Israel, while the remaining 85% cuts at times 18 kilometres (11 mi) deep into the West Bank, isolating about 9.4% of it, leaving an estimated 25,000 Palestinians isolated from the bulk of that territory.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Status quo it is then.
    Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?

BDS isn't growing...it is being legislated out of existence. Status quo it is...security process.

BDS has had several large victories over the last couple of years - Soda stream closed their west bank operation....G4S ended ties with their Israeli subsidiary....Orange telecom pulled out....a grocery list of cities, churches, unions, and student groups have endorsed it....and Israel's attempts to influence legislation in other nations have fallen flat In many countries (as it should - why should a foreign government have influence on peaceful protest and free speech?). Estimates show billion+$ consequences.....BDS is growing. And it will continue to.

I take it my questions were unsuitable to you? (ie: not answerable without exposing your ethnic cleansing, eretz israel agenda?). I'll try again:

Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Status quo it is then.
    Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?

BDS has had several large victories over the last couple of years - Soda stream closed their west bank operation....G4S ended ties with their Israeli subsidiary....Orange telecom pulled out....a grocery list of cities, churches, unions, and student groups have endorsed it....and Israel's attempts to influence legislation in other nations have fallen flat In many countries (as it should - why should a foreign government have influence on peaceful protest and free speech?). Estimates show billion+$ consequences.....BDS is growing. And it will continue to.

I take it my questions were unsuitable to you? (ie: not answerable without exposing your ethnic cleansing, eretz israel agenda?). I'll try again:

Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?
    Not ok with it but Gaza is not Israel's responsibility. Israel evacuated it as a step towards peace but Hamas proceeded to turn it into the "wasteland of death". They decided to put their efforts into grooming a rejectionist death cult that will forever be doomed to failure. Israel's responsibility is to it's citizens and the end game is security for it's people. BDS is failing to have any meaningful impact and the tide is turning against it in North American and elsewhere. You could celebrate Soda Stream leaving the West Bank if you must but the only people that it hurt were the Palestinian people who are now unemployed.

https://youtu.be/zl85AL1l0H0

Congratulations on that BDS victory. I'm sure many Palestinians thank you.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Status quo it is then.
    Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?

Today?
    In 10 years?
    In 50 year?
    Not ok with it but Gaza is not Israel's responsibility. Israel evacuated it as a step towards peace but Hamas proceeded to turn it into the "wasteland of death". They decided to put their efforts into grooming a rejectionist death cult that will forever be doomed to failure. Israel's responsibility is to it's citizens and the end game is security for it's people. BDS is failing to have any meaningful impact and the tide is turning against it in North American and elsewhere. You could celebrate Soda Stream leaving the West Bank if you must but the only people that it hurt were the Palestinian people who are now unemployed.

https://youtu.be/zl85AL1l0H0

Congratulations on that BDS victory. I'm sure many Palestinians thank you.
    You are just fucking fine with it...BS. Hamas did that to gaza? You sure? Rejectionist death cult...you include Likud and the home in that, right?
    Funny that the anti-Arab opposition, never want to discuss borders...

Partners for peace....lulz. You're a big Frank Luntz fan, aren't you BS? The guy who wrote the hasbara handbook? Your talking points are nauseatingly familiar. Well....here is some recent info from your muse:

– The Ministry of Tourism’s attempt to market Israel as a cool destination (girls and bikinis) has failed.

– Jewish American students have an increasingly negative image of Israel:

-Just 42% believe Israel wants peace.

-Just 38% believe “Israel is civilized and Western”.

-Just 31% believe Israel is a democracy.

– No less than 21% believe the US should side with the Palestinians.

The tide is not turning against bds. It is growing, and Israel's desperate attempts to buy Influence and undermine free speech and democracy worldwide are only bringing more attention to it...
    As for sodastream and the staged, company-produced propaganda video you posted....
    http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/07/2013711145016751282.html

Since we're sharing vids...can't help but think of bill hicks whenever Frank Luntz's work comes to mind...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8y-CGhMw
    Post edited by Drowned Out on
  • Options
    Here are a couple more...,the new Roger Waters-narrated film...can't wait to finally see him live this summer.

Defending the Indefensible: The Occupation of the American Mind
    Part 1
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPKc34qgYSw
    Part 2
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-dgrEo_tOM

I'll try to find part 3 this weekend. Really well done doc.