Idiosyncrasies?

Comments

• I hate back tracking. If I have errands to run, I plan out the trip precisely so that I travel in the most efficient manner. It actually makes my blood pressure rise if I'm not in control of a trip and I feel things could have been planned better. My problem, I know. :).

My older sister is like this!! I'm very laid back when it comes to this.. We drive each other crazy!! Lol
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I do things in 3's... and 3 isn't even my favorite number, and it's not really an OCD thing, it's random things, I'll do...but I'll do it in 3's...lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,477

I hate back tracking. If I have errands to run, I plan out the trip precisely so that I travel in the most efficient manner. It actually makes my blood pressure rise if I'm not in control of a trip and I feel things could have been planned better. My problem, I know. :).

i'm the exact opposite. LOVE backpacking.
    www.myspace.com
    chadwick said:

i swear the juggler is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65Ii3dF1v0
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwick said:

i swear the juggler is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65Ii3dF1v0
    Lmao!! That was adorable!!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2014
    I now examine every single bite of food before putting it in my mouth. I have had food poisoning twice and have bitten into raw chicken or fish multiple times. I even got a broken toothpick from a club sandwich once. It makes my girlfriend crazy.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
    i can only sleep on my kitchen floor.

anywhere else? not gonna happen.
    www.myspace.com
  • I have to read The Juggler's posts FIRST.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

Sorry to hear you can't travel anywhere.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

i can. i just always have to head home before night time.
    www.myspace.com
  • i can only sleep on my kitchen floor.

i can. i just always have to head home before night time.
    This made me laugh!
    i eat my ear wax.
    www.myspace.com
    i eat my ear wax.

That's nothing. Do you eat anyone else's ear wax?
    i eat my ear wax.

damn it. because of this suggestion, i now have the overwhelming urge to eat other people's ear wax.

fuck.
    www.myspace.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I never put my socks on after I put on my shoes....ever.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I wear my socks for two days.. Lol I HATE... Laundry!

I must say I sometimes do when I don't have any matching socks or ones without holes or just uncomvertable ones, but I do feel like a stinker :D
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
    I wear my socks for two days.. Lol I HATE... Laundry!

I must say I sometimes do when I don't have any matching socks or ones without holes or just uncomvertable ones, but I do feel like a stinker :D

i purchase 7 new pairs of socks each week to avoid laundry.
    www.myspace.com

i purchase 7 new pairs of socks each week to avoid laundry.

Hahahaha that works. If I had more time and money I might do the same.
    The laundry is not the problem, but I always end up with one sock clean and one sock dirty or lost.
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
    My cat always steals my socks...clean or dirty. So I have to put them in a wash bag right away so he can't take any.

Thread integrity: I never let the gas tank get below 1/4...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I just hate laundry.. Inevitably I forget a load in the
    i eat my ear wax.

damn it. because of this suggestion, i now have the overwhelming urge to eat other people's ear wax.

fuck.

Well, there's your present for next year's Secret Santa.
  • I now examine every single bite of food before putting it in my mouth. I have had food poisoning twice and have bitten into raw chicken or fish multiple times. I even got a broken toothpick from a club sandwich once. It makes my girlfriend crazy.

You know you can't see ecoli or salmonella, right? Unless you put each bite under a microscope. Lol.
  • You can't see those things, but you can see if the meat us raw, which I think is what he meant.
    I couldn't give up raw fish...I just love sushi too much.

- Christopher McCandless
    Oh, and I've never gotten sick from it, I go to nicer sushi places.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote: »
    Oh, and I've never gotten sick from it, I go to nicer sushi places.

oooh, you go to NICER sushi places. are you implying that we go to shitty ones????!??!
    www.myspace.com
  • RKCNDY wrote: »
    I couldn't give up raw fish...I just love sushi too much.

I know what you mean!
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,924
    In Outlook at work, I never have an odd number of emails in my inbox, unless the number ends in a five.

I'll never eat peas with chips, but will eat them with potatoes.

I'm right handed, but hold a knife and fork in the "wrong" hands when eating.

I don't have OCD, I just like things to be correct....
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Haha. I also hold the knife and fork in the wrong hands... sometimes. It's totally random and both feel natural to where i don't even notice the difference usually, but I'm not ambidextrous. :-??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata