Options

♣♣♣ 12/06/13 SEATTLE SETLIST Thread ♣♣♣

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jp307677 wrote:
    These idiots always pass on the good tunes for BS. Really Ed, you skipped "Hold On" ?!? Dumbfuck

A few of you should stop complaining, demanding, and showing the utmost respect for the boys at all times. They can play whatever they want. They still give us much, much more than any band does for their fans. This comment and some others was totally uncalled for. I'd be embarrassed if Ed ever saw some of these posts. Very ungrateful. Keep in mind that most bands (even legendary bands like the Rolling Stones and U2) play for no more than 2 hours, play the same exact set night after night, and interact with the audience very little. So some appreciation, Ed and company bust their ass every single night.

That is spot on. No one gives a fuck if someone saw 4,356 shows and they didnt play "insert obscure song here"

Their is no such thing as a "bad show".

Some people need to get the fuck over themselves and just enjoy that their is a tour at all.

Everbody has their favorites they would like to hear at a show, just be glad your AT a show.

A HUGE THANKS TO DIMITRISPEARLJAM AND THE RELAYERS AS ALWAYS!

IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE WATCHING THESE SHOWS UNFOLD ON HERE!!!!
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    redstuff76 wrote:

A HUGE THANKS TO DIMITRISPEARLJAM AND THE RELAYERS AS ALWAYS!

IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE WATCHING THESE SHOWS UNFOLD ON HERE!!!!
    its really an honor for me to get involved in this..i really apreciate the chance to do this and share and enjoy the love for this band we all have..
    i know its hard thing to do,espacially if u do it to all social media ,the time zones killing me cos it was 3-4-5-6 am for me the show and need to work right away ,but i would do it in a heartbeat and most of all
    relayer form the show is the NUMBER 1 and MUST GET ALL THE KUDOS
    Be at the show and relay for the rest of us,is the most difficult of all..
    i was just the messenger of their HARD WORK
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    props to the relayers.

to relay would kill the show for me. i don't even bring my phone into the venue, but that's just me.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    shortstack wrote:
    props to the relayers.

to relay would kill the show for me. i don't even bring my phone into the venue, but that's just me.

me too.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    shortstack wrote:
    props to the relayers.

me too.
    Yeah, same here. I couldn't do it. I don't even take photos normally. So I definitely appreciate the relayers for making the sacrifice and/or being a better multi-tasker than i could ever be!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Yeah not enough can be said about you guys. Crazy good things you do for everyone. I know I could never multitask like that. Or I would enjoy messing around and send crazy fake songs just to see reactions. But I'm a smart ass lol. 8-)
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Yeah not enough can be said about you guys. Crazy good things you do for everyone. I know I could never multitask like that. Or I would enjoy messing around and send crazy fake songs just to see reactions. But I'm a smart ass lol. 8-)

even if you were telling the truth people would have thought you were bullshitting.

That is HOW GOOD these 2 legs have been.
  • Options
    Amen brother. By far the best tour I have been a part of since my first show in '08. These guys are still going out and killing it night after night and I couldn't be happier. I'm just taking it all in an loving every minute because who knows when it will all end.

Sit back and enjoy the ride folks.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,772
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    rssesq wrote:

even if you were telling the truth people would have thought you were bullshitting.

That is HOW GOOD these 2 legs have been.
    this is the biggest truth ever!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    props to the relayers.

me too.
    Yeah, same here. I couldn't do it. I don't even take photos normally. So I definitely appreciate the relayers for making the sacrifice and/or being a better multi-tasker than i could ever be!

It has a lot to do with where you are in the venue. If you got seats where you can't see anything and the people immediately around you are on their phones it's easy to whip out your phone every few minutes to send a text. If you're in the GA and you gotta watch drunk stompy dudes getting a bit close or if you can see everything on the stage and you're just immersed it in, it's gonna be harder to do. I've never relayed, but at the Baltimore show I was facebooking Dimi some minor updates cuz I couldn't see anything. I'm 5'2 and I was at the last row of the first floor section, behind some really tall dude. When certain mind blowing moments occurred, I climbed up on my tiptoes holding onto to my date for balance and I could kinda see the stage a little bit between a few heads, and it was still "worth it" and an amazing, enjoyable experience. But being in GA or in the "100s" sections right by the stage, you're gonna be 100% engrossed in whats happening on the stage, if you can't see the stage it's a bit different.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:

It has a lot to do with where you are in the venue. If you got seats where you can't see anything and the people immediately around you are on their phones it's easy to whip out your phone every few minutes to send a text. If you're in the GA and you gotta watch drunk stompy dudes getting a bit close or if you can see everything on the stage and you're just immersed it in, it's gonna be harder to do. I've never relayed, but at the Baltimore show I was facebooking Dimi some minor updates cuz I couldn't see anything. I'm 5'2 and I was at the last row of the first floor section, behind some really tall dude. When certain mind blowing moments occurred, I climbed up on my tiptoes holding onto to my date for balance and I could kinda see the stage a little bit between a few heads, and it was still "worth it" and an amazing, enjoyable experience. But being in GA or in the "100s" sections right by the stage, you're gonna be 100% engrossed in whats happening on the stage, if you can't see the stage it's a bit different.
    i relay from the venues the shows im going,thats why im going to the back of GA ,so can use my phone and with facebook is more fast,need less than 5 sec per song to do it..
    knowing so many people love to follow setlist thread at all social media,ill do it again,even for me cost cos i dont have facebook abroad only sms,but worth it,cos makes people feel a part from the show
    so i dont mind loosing a few seconds from each song to sent a text...
    and when u are at a show as Amsterdam 2 you damn right want to share with the community this epic night..
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    duska3419 wrote:

i relay from the venues the shows im going,thats why im going to the back of GA ,so can use my phone and with facebook is more fast,need less than 5 sec per song to do it..
    knowing so many people love to follow setlist thread at all social media,ill do it again,even for me cost cos i dont have facebook abroad only sms,but worth it,cos makes people feel a part from the show
    so i dont mind loosing a few seconds from each song to sent a text...
    and when u are at a show as Amsterdam 2 you damn right want to share with the community this epic night..

from now we're gonna have a skype group for shows on facebook so relay will be even easier :lol::lol::lol:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    23.LET ME SLEEP

Maybe Ed saw the "poop" discussion from earlier in the thread??
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"