2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Largest set list thread?
    i think yes,if u dont count wrigley
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Largest set list thread?
    why not count wrigley!!! haha
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Options
    Thank you Dimi, you have done an awesome job, I have enjoyed every night following the set lists that you have provided. See you next tour...New Zealand & Australia's Big Day Outs.........count down begins
    im in sesrch for relay,,this will be easy for me..daytime here,,hope works out..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Largest set list thread?
    why not count wrigley!!! haha
    wasnt this tour,and the dealy..was like 170 pages
  • Options
    wasnt this tour,and the dealy..was like 170 pages
    true.. I still owe you a drink...ill buy you Ouzo!
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Thank you Dimi, you have done an awesome job, I have enjoyed every night following the set lists that you have provided. See you next tour...New Zealand & Australia's Big Day Outs.........count down begins
    im in sesrch for relay,,this will be easy for me..daytime here,,hope works out..

I'll be at those shows but I dont know if i will have internet. Message me in FB if you can't find another relayer ill try to help.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:

I'll be at those shows but I dont know if i will have internet. Message me in FB if you can't find another relayer ill try to help.
    we will be in touch!
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    I am exhausted!

will create a play list tomorrow and listen again.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    Man, Let Me Sleep turned out to be the only reason to make it worth the trip from Philly. Can't help but be underwhelmed.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Man, Let Me Sleep turned out to be the only reason to make it worth the trip from Philly. Can't help but be underwhelmed.

Enjoyed the show... but yeah. .. underwhelming setlist, for sure.
  • Options
    Breathe was pretty cool.
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,596
    After Hours should have been scrapped and Hold On played. We get it Eddie, you were friends with the guy. How many shows in a row now?
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    After Hours should have been scrapped and Hold On played. We get it Eddie, you were friends with the guy. How many shows in a row now?

A ton of long talks too in this show. Don't care abou Macklemore at all. Not one bit. Mention the charity and then Play Ofthe Earth.
  • Options

I agree, frickin cover sucks too :fp:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    hinsey21 wrote:
    Thanks for all the relaying during this leg Dimi, didn't post a lot but followed a ton.

Much appreciated and all the best.

likewise, i always love watching these. thanks dude!!
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    I'm surprised at the setlist. I thought they would really open it up tonight.

And NO SONGS from Binaural OR Riot Act again....I don't understand that.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I am sure it was fun, but I am not really impressed by that list.
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 415
    These idiots always pass on the good tunes for BS. Really Ed, you skipped "Hold On" ?!? Dumbfuck

A few of you should stop complaining, demanding, and showing the utmost respect for the boys at all times. They can play whatever they want. They still give us much, much more than any band does for their fans. This comment and some others was totally uncalled for. I'd be embarrassed if Ed ever saw some of these posts. Very ungrateful. Keep in mind that most bands (even legendary bands like the Rolling Stones and U2) play for no more than 2 hours, play the same exact set night after night, and interact with the audience very little. So some appreciation, Ed and company bust their ass every single night.
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    May not seem like a big deal to anyone else, but they played 4 great songs in one setlist that they never play in one show....corduroy, given to fly, in my tree, and unthought known.
    Not rarities by any stretch, but my personal big 4 and I don't think I have ever seen all 4 in one show. Throw them in with my fav live song, DTE, and Seattle got a great show IMO. Everything else is bonus 8-)
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    Not the setlist I expected for a tour ender, but seattle crowds are pretty shitty lately. I wait and see how it sounds for further judgement.
    "Only curfews can keep us down"
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    jp307677 wrote:
    These idiots always pass on the good tunes for BS. Really Ed, you skipped "Hold On" ?!? Dumbfuck

A few of you should stop complaining, demanding, and showing the utmost respect for the boys at all times. They can play whatever they want. They still give us much, much more than any band does for their fans. This comment and some others was totally uncalled for. I'd be embarrassed if Ed ever saw some of these posts. Very ungrateful. Keep in mind that most bands (even legendary bands like the Rolling Stones and U2) play for no more than 2 hours, play the same exact set night after night, and interact with the audience very little. So some appreciation, Ed and company bust their ass every single night.

Please do not equate setlist critique with appreciation or respect for the band.
    We know the band spoils us.
  • Options
    Wow. I knew the last night would really be Vancouver/Calgary. Please in the future scrap the Van Halen, and the lack of musical acknowledgements on recent events on the global front is ......i don't know.................love the band always have since my first gig with Young in the early nineties, but seattle is not this bands inspiration..........probably why they celebrated their twenty years in a field on the east coast. (first encore looks pretty awesome though)

But whatever, expectations is a frustrating thing, by lunch time it will be the past, bring on the boss in australia!
  • Options
    Sheesh, this isn't even close to being in the top ten for the tour. Hopefully people will realize that Seattle shows are not the ones to kill yourselves to get to.
  • Options
    For me things are simple...the show on paper always,setlist we talking cos wasnt the there.was not THE show of the tour as all expected,the hype was so up etc..sure got so rare let me sleep etc,but on paper we saw so many "better " setlists..thats all..
    the thing is ,the band puts amazing shows,the energy and the prerformance are unreal,i believe follwing years of setlist threads,this was the best when comes to the setlist,and durection of shows..
    their catalogue has alot of gems
    and yeah we all know that Mike is better every year like old good wine
    well..to the next one!!!!
  • Options
    For me things are simple...the show on paper always,setlist we talking cos wasnt the there.was not THE show of the tour as all expected,the hype was so up etc..sure got so rare let me sleep etc,but on paper we saw so many "better " setlists..thats all..
    the thing is ,the band puts amazing shows,the energy and the prerformance are unreal,i believe follwing years of setlist threads,this was the best when comes to the setlist,and durection of shows..

Yeah fans like to downplay the setlists, but deep down we all know that's what we're all looking at to set a show apart. Obviously those who were there might argue differently, as I'm sure Mike was on fire as always and the band put on a hell of a show. After all, we all know that a pedestrian Pearl Jam show is better than 99% of other band's best shows.
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,303
    Thanks again to all the relayers and Dimi. Fun following along after having major withdrawals having not been to a show in 2.5 weeks :lol:
    Withdrawals started right after my last show in Oklahoma City. :lol:
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    jp307677 wrote:

Well said!
  • Options
    bchagnonbchagnon Posts: 164
    FrankieG wrote:
    before the end of the set...raised Ed up on the lights near the birdcage....

what? You mean they raised him up on the globe lights high up to that thing hanging over the stage? :o

Ba3bJkiCEAABy21.jpg

THAT'S MY PIC!!!

"Leave it to me as I find a way to be.
    Consider me a satellite forever orbiting.
    I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me.
    Guaranteed."
  • Options

Yeah fans like to downplay the setlists, but deep down we all know that's what we're all looking at to set a show apart. Obviously those who were there might argue differently, as I'm sure Mike was on fire as always and the band put on a hell of a show. After all, we all know that a pedestrian Pearl Jam show is better than 99% of other band's best shows.
    yep..i agree