Options

Any tapers at Wembley?

2»

Comments

• Options
    i read on the rm board that someone has it and will share shortly :)

also i met an italian guy at wembley who was recording it ... so there is definitely going to be something ;)
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    i read on the rm board that someone has it and will share shortly :)
    yep, that's the crazy aussie :)..you obviously never met Randall or you would have known who i was talking about ;)
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Pegasus wrote:
    yep, that's the crazy aussie :)..you obviously never met Randall or you would have known who i was talking about ;)

I had the pleasure of having Randall and his wife directly behind me during the show in Copenhagen. Considering how loud and extroverted he is, he was surprisingly calm during the show!

He and his wife are both lovely! Although he only recognised me from last year because of my big head of curly hair!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,855
    The Crazy Aussie was cool, and his wife was so friendly - the amount of shows those guysb have attended is awesome....
  • Options
    venmosvenmos Posts: 29
    Any idea if there any plans for an official bootleg of the show to be released? That was such an awesome night, in the meantime are there any other recordings of the full show out?