Options

Wash Dc Itinerary

2»

Comments

• Options
    cbbjrcbbjr Posts: 229
    RFD's has a much better selection of course though, since the Chophouse just has their own beer and some standard crap in bottles.

But at least at Chophouse the beer will be somewhat fresh. Wouldn’t be surprised if RFD is still selling some bottles they brought over from the Brickskeller when they first opened. Last time I was there I was surprised that they had a couple seasonals pretty early in the year to have them. Asked our server about how they got them so early and he said it was probably from ’07 or even ’06.
    98-KC; 00-Indianapolis, StL, KC; 03-KC, DC; 04-DC; 06-Camden2, DC, Pittsburgh; 08-DC; 09-Chicago1, Spectrum3; 10-DC; 13-Baltimote; 16-Chicago1; 18-Seattle2; 22-NY
  • Options
    jhinkle1114jhinkle1114 Posts: 207
    cbbjr wrote:
    But at least at Chophouse the beer will be somewhat fresh. Wouldn’t be surprised if RFD is still selling some bottles they brought over from the Brickskeller when they first opened. Last time I was there I was surprised that they had a couple seasonals pretty early in the year to have them. Asked our server about how they got them so early and he said it was probably from ’07 or even ’06.

Yeah, if you go to RFD stick with what's on Tap. They have 30 some taps I believe, and they rotate them pretty often.

Go to RFD's for draft beer, to Brickskeller for it's awesome bottle selection.
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, DC
    2008: DC, Ed DC II