Options

Will you sit down!

13»

Comments

• Options
    I don't get it either. It's a Rock concert not an Opera...If I was seeing James Taylor, yes that's a concert you sit and chill at. If you are physically unable to stand for 2.5 hours then maybe you should get handicapped seats.

All I know is this, I stand for 2.5 hours and I have MS. I know damn well I'm going to pay the price the next day. I wll be sore, cramped up, and very fatigued. I'll be dead the next day and a half but I'd pay that price over and over again. It's well worth it. It's freaking Pearl Jam!! They are the soundtrack of my life so hell yes I'm standing. I'd tell that person my story, if I can stand for the whole concert then they surely can if they are able bodied. That should shut them up don't ya think?
  • Options
    actonplpactonplp Maine Posts: 173
    edited November 2013
    I’m sure that other short people (like myself) know that it’s hard enough to see past people’s heads when everyone sits down… it gets so much worse when everyone stands because you also have people’s shoulders that you can’t see past.

So maybe I’m height-challenged, but I wanted to see the show just as much as everyone else!
    Post edited by actonplp on
    Aug. 05, 2016 - Fenway Park, Boston
    Oct. 15, 2013 - Worcester, Massachusetts
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I'm hearing more and more of this, people complaining and asking or telling the people in front of them to sit down! How can anyone sit down during a PJ concert? "I paid good money for these tickets, I don't want to see the back of your head!" Then stand up like everyone else is and enjoy the show! I too paid good money along with travel expense to attend this concert! I've heard of fights almost breaking out for this reason, my question is, how do you deal with this? I certainly don't want to be sitting down throughout one of the most exciting days if my year.

6"1, always GA, looking mean...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...