Options

SOLD All Black & Olive/Pink Sheep 4 2013 Pitt Poster

supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
edited November 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hey folks! It's me, Simon, yet again. The deal didn't work out on the last one due to some unseen circumstances (dog went through the poster), so I am going to throw it out there again. I have the all black and olive/pink sheep I am looking to trade with someone that has a Munk One Pittsburgh 2013 poster they'd part with. I really have no use for the sheep I purchased and was a spur of the moment decision. When I received them all I did was carefully open them to see what colors I got and put them directly back into the foil wrappers and packaging. If anyone can help me out please shoot me a PM. I will also say that if you don't have that poster, here is my list with many others I'm after: http://expressobeans.com/members/wanted.php?id=46252

Thanks again guys and keep spreading the Jam!
Simon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Simon,
    I have nothing to prove it but check the forums frequently on Wed Nov 20. I think that's when the Pitt boot will be released and it may be the same time the 10c show edition of the poster you seek will be released as well. Good luck
    EV
  • Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
    Thanks Dave! I was thinking the same thing but didn't have much knowledge on print releases. I thought I had read somewhere that Ten Club released them after the entire tour was over and was wondering to myself if this trade was a mistake. It seems the all black is very elusive and I'm not a flipper by any means, but would be kicking myself if the all black never really sees the light of day (no pun intended) while the Pitt poster becomes readily available for $30-40 in the store.
    That being said, I do really like the Pitt poster and as of now the offer still stands. I do appreciate the advice though Dave!