Band practice tomorrow.. Nervous..

2»

Comments

• These absolutely slay me :lol:

The Creed ones are just un-fucking-believable
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    It went good you guys!! we are going to move forward with just us two for now. we are going to record some old stuff and start writing/recording some new stuff.. gonna be a normal once a week thing again :D:D I am very happy and it is great to be working with Josh again.. So, there should be a new album coming some time next year!! I will release stuff on here as we finish it.. Thanks for the support and funny videos :D

Here is the first song we wrote together at the old studio! wow, has it been that long?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpUt7mgTlLs
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    awesome Cav, I still have the stuff you sent me, and play it. People ask me who it is because they want more!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    awesome Cav, I still have the stuff you sent me, and play it. People ask me who it is because they want more!
    Swweeeeet! thank you!! and, your wish is my command!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:
    It went good you guys!! we are going to move forward with just us two for now. we are going to record some old stuff and start writing/recording some new stuff.. gonna be a normal once a week thing again :D:D I am very happy and it is great to be working with Josh again.. So, there should be a new album coming some time next year!! I will release stuff on here as we finish it.. Thanks for the support and funny videos :D

Here is the first song we wrote together at the old studio! wow, has it been that long?!?

More banjo
  • Caveeze wrote:

great stuff, dude! excited for you. I'm planning on playing jam night in a few weeks for only the second time and I'm a little nervous myself.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Caveeze wrote:

More banjo
    I think we re-did the track?? but, you will be happy to know it got pushed up in the mix for the album!
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

More banjo
    I think we re-did the track?? but, you will be happy to know it got pushed up in the mix for the album!

I think you may want my death growl on your album. Just sayin'.
    I think you may want my death growl on your album. Just sayin'.
    I used to sing in a band like that.. around when I was your age.. trust me, the anger fades.. then you just want banjos, ukes, and pipe organs...