PS4 Pre-Order Regrets?

2»

Comments

• Thanks everyone for the replies to this thread. Gamestop on Clark Street in Chicago had about 15 extras they put on sale yesterday at 6:00PM. My son and I waited in line for about 2.5 hours and were first in the line. We bought the system, C.O.D., year membership to the PSN and an extra controller. We then returned at midnight, picked it up, took it back home and decided it would not make it to Christmas morning. We hooked it up, got set to play C.O.D. online, and the damn PSN was down already. The detail is stunning on this and my son seams to think its the best thing on Earth....!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Thanks everyone for the replies to this thread. Gamestop on Clark Street in Chicago had about 15 extras they put on sale yesterday at 6:00PM. My son and I waited in line for about 2.5 hours and were first in the line. We bought the system, C.O.D., year membership to the PSN and an extra controller. We then returned at midnight, picked it up, took it back home and decided it would not make it to Christmas morning. We hooked it up, got set to play C.O.D. online, and the damn PSN was down already. The detail is stunning on this and my son seams to think its the best thing on Earth....!
    Best mom ever!!! :D
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    It's up on amazon...

I'm pussing out